• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Auswählen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i would but i would need to know the distance from Soul palace to Seireitei.

Or have a panel from which i can scale the distance

Knight makes a lot of sense but I'm neutral on this

just wanna say Bleach along with Naruto, One Piece etc go through far more scrutiny than most verses.

being more popular doesnt mean that you should try and find a way to disprove everything

There are a shit ton of characters/attacks that are lightspeed based on offhand statements that don't have the feats or consistency to prove it.

I'm confused, Liltotto dodged it, so the other Sterns and Captains will climb out of it? The mimihagi feat seemed faster than that. Yhwach and the god tiers will climb from the mimihagi feat, and will the sterns and captains climb Littoto?

Essentially yes, most of the Sternritter would get a speed upgrade and the Mimihagi calc would be a support feat.

I'm not too sure about this. I'm pretty sure seeing and then reacting to a Sub-Relativistic+ attack from a good ways away is not Sub-Relativistic+ at all.

So wouldn't that be reaction speeds for the lower tier Sternritter? Maybe movement speed as well since they did avoid it. I don't think they'd scale to combat speed.

@Soldier

Yes that is indeed true

@All

I will go create the blog but as i dont have knowledge on bleach i would have to ask you to argue with anyone that doesnt agree with the calc.

I will read the corresponding chapters later on and formulate my opinion on it either here or in a respective CR thread.

If 5 seconds is accepted, the mimihagi talent can decrease for 2 seconds? Ichigo blitz Littoto he would not be 10x faster than her? Although I think this does not apply to the manga, I'm sorry for the questions I'm quite confused.

The 5 second time-frame makes sense for this feat in particular because, as I said above, it makes little sense for Oetsu to stand staring at Yhwach for 10 whole seconds as he was looking for an opening to chop him to pieces.

But I doubt the calc group members would approve of 10 seconds for the Mimihagi feat. It's nothing but nopes from them so far.

Also why is talk of 5 seconds being used, Auswahlen took like a whole chapter to fall down to SS didn't it?

Soldier Blue said:
The 5 second time-frame makes sense for this feat in particular because, as I said above, it makes little sense for Oetsu to stand staring at Yhwach for 10 whole seconds as he was looking for an opening to chop him to pieces.
But I doubt the calc group members would approve of 10 seconds for the Mimihagi feat. It's nothing but nopes from them so far.
5 seconds should work honestly.. it happened super fast...

2 seconds might be a bit to fast but 5 seems like a solid argument

TataHakai said:
Also why is talk of 5 seconds being used, Auswahlen took like a whole chapter to fall down to SS didn't it?
It fell down to Seireitei in the middle of Yhwach and Oetsu's confrontation. Oetsu was looking for an opening to attack Yhwach here. It makes no sense that someone looking for an opening to attack someone else would just stand there staring like an idiot for 10 whole seconds.

Yhwach sends it at page 3

Reaches them after 10 pages of dialogue on page 13

Am i missing something here

TataHakai said:
Yhwach sends it at page 3

Reaches them after 10 pages of dialogue on page 13

Am i missing something here

The context of the feat. Oetsu wasn't standing there for any less than 5 seconds starting at Yhwach. It'd be absurd to say otherwise.

The context of the scene suggests that it took 10 pages of dialogue for auswahlen to reach SS....which is what's shown

Hell Robert pretty much knew Auswahlen was coming and he gave a whole speech before it reached him.

A possible explanation is that the dialogue shown between those "unworthy" Sternritter down in Seireitei takes place before the release of Auswahlen, with Yhwach releasing it later in their exchange.

From the perspective on Ōetsu Nimaiya vs Yhwach, the feat likely happened in seconds.

- Oetsu is looking for an opening to attack Yhwach.

- Yhwach unleashes Auswahlen.

- It returns with the stolen powers of the unworthy Sternritter.

As I said above, it does not make sense for Oetsu to just be standing there for more than 10 whole seconds, considering he was ready to chop up Yhwach.

Wait. Auswahlen, the thing we argue here to be true light travels down, then steals powers, then travels back up?

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back