• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Auswählen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this thread is just to see if it can be considered as real light. I'm not sure if it's legit or not but there are some indications that it's real light.

• The Auswählen is called and stated to be light

• The statement comes from one of the most knowledgeable characters in the series and one of the members of the Zero Division, who was also intimated by its speed.

• Behaves like light being that it's luminous and travels in a straight line and intangible.

• It's stated to be energy rather than Reishi since the Cage of Life couldn't block it which is made to stop Reishi.

MR-19531-492719-1
MR-19531-492719-2
MR-19531-492719-3
MR-19531-492719-14
MR-19531-492719-15
BR8GDXs d (1)
MR-19531-494306-1
MR-19531-494306-10 1

Essentially I think there's a case to be made for real light here unlike the Negacion however I still need input here.

In agreement : Me, Yomi, Kazui, HST Master, Frantzy12, Dat Dot, ShrekAlmighty

Disagree : Matt, Solider Blue ( Non Bias has been debunked. )

Another thing to remember is that it ran the distance from the SS to the palace of the king of souls in a matter of a few seconds.

The Auswählen is called and stated to be light

^ Lots of things are called light in manga series though. Just pointing out that being called "light" doesn't help it.

The statement comes from one of the most knowledgeable characters in the series and one of the members of the Zero Division, who was also intimated by its speed.

^ Where did you get the idea that this guy was scared of its speed? His thoughts were based on him dodging the attack in time and cutting Yhwach down.

Behaves like light being that it's luminous and travels in a straight line and intangibe

^ But was it as fast as light?

Essentially I think there's a case to be made for real light here unlike the Negacion however I still need input here.

^ We don't even know how long it took to travel from the Soul Palace to the Soul Society. An entire conversation and then some took place before it hit someone.

Even if this was natural light, wouldn't this be an outlier?

1: It backs it up once it's stated multiple times in the series, within the same chapter the Auswählen is called light by multiple knowledgeable characters.

2: Read the scans. In scan one "Will his attack reach me or will I be able to deflect it in time.." implies that he's intimated by the speed of Yhwach's Auswählen. Simple logic really.

3:Its greatly implied with all of its showings and statements. It's traveled from the Soul Palace to the Seireitei in a few seconds.

4:Which is why we'll find a time frame once we make a calc for it. It wouldn't be more than a few seconds given the context in the feat.

5: No, why would it be an outlier? Fodder Espada literally dodged Sunlight back in Hueco Mundo. This isn't an outlier in any way shape or form. Furthermore The Cage of Light couldn't absorb it which throws away the "It's not natural" argument since the Cage of Life is meant to absorb any non natural energies. Which means that the Auswählen is likely real light.

Which parts? A lot of them I've already debunked. It's already confirmed to be natural light since the Cage of Life couldn't absorb it and well it absorbs the veres energy.

naw another thread early said it was rejected also. There was even a calc for it that Shrek made but it was rejected cause it was said to be fake light since Hueco Mundo had a canvas and no sun and it was also considered a outlier also

I agree with Knight FRA, The Cage of Life was not able to absorb or stop Aushwhalen because it wasn't composed of reshi/spiritual matter, this implies it is natural.

Also, this is literally just a repeat of the last thread with this.

"Beams of light" are not good evidence for real light.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, this is literally just a repeat of the last thread with this.

"Beams of light" are not good evidence for real light.

Not necessarily, there's more evidence this time around especially since the Auswählen blitzed the Royal Guard, reached from the Soul Palace to the Seireitei in seconds and the Cage of Life couldn't absorb which means its natural. If it wasn't the Cage of Light would simply absorb it.

The first two don't prove anything regarding this.

"Beam of Light" is not a valid statement to assume real life.

Why would it do that?

I think it behaves like real light enough for us to call it real light and may I add it traveled to and fro the SKP..first to steal the powers and then take it back to ywach by said light classic photon emission , all in a straight line,all in a matter of seconds..also considering the tremendous distance it had to travel ,which is greater than earth to moon twice over(thats when lowballing,I mean when really really lowballing !!) and most sternritters had a hard time evading it, even those expecting it's arrival... Plug in multiple(stress on multiple)character statement

And then the last one,i really like this one it escaped the reishi blocking cage. Because if auswalen light ain't reishi/reiatsu,then what is it??

That wasn't a rhetorical question, I will answer that......it was pure light that was one of the few things able to escape that cage

Honestly feats have been given light speed for less(*cough Naru*cough*clover)bu

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, one of the very scans you use describes it as a "Holy Light", this implies that it ain't a literak light, but rather a spiritual light.

No not really if it was spiritual it would have been absorbed just like how Reishi does which is literaly spiritual particles. The point of the Cage of Life is meant to absorb the veres energy.

.... You said the light is implied to be spiritual it isn't. Or it would have been absorbed by the Cage of Life. It's pretty cut clear.

I hope you also know that it's literally not called the "Holy Light" it's just called that by the narrator. The other scans just say light. Again you are ignoring how the Cage of Life works. Energy in the verse can't damage it and gets absorbed. The Auswählen doesn't. Which means it must be natural unless you wanna argue its still Reishi or the sorts which it isn't.

I read through the entirety of the chapter.

Now, Knight does have a good point in that Auswahlen is not normal reishi/reiatsu seeing as how Hikufune's tree did not absorb it all.

However, looking at the Auswahlen beams more closely, you can see that they are indeed some sort of beams but they are not shaped like some light beam. The heads of the beams are shaped all weird like a lot of Kido spells and Cero blasts.

I also disagree with Auswahlen being real light.

Even if it is not considered light we can still use it to scale the mid tier, the light ran all the way from the SS to the King of Soul palace in a matter of seconds, and Lilttoto dodged it, I can ask Sherk to calculate that, a part using light and the other not, what do you think?

Hmm I think If it is stated to be a light from Byakuya (I believe Byakuya smart enough to know what light looks like) and it's indeed intangible and act like light because it travels in a straight line then it's safe to say it's indeed a light I think. But if people disagree then well, I'm neutral for now I guess.

The ends are rather inconsistent since on different panels they're perfectly straight like with the Byakuya scan. Any other instance of it is shown as perfectly straight and in line.
Bleach-5271479
Bleach-5284529

@Knight of annihilation

A beam being in a straight and perfect line is not enough to warrant labelling something as light speed.

A perfect example of this would be beam attacks from the DCAU Lanterns. Their attacks were not accepted as light speed despite them being described as "hard light" and despite them clearly behaving like lasers. Then Matthew found a direct statement from Sinestro where he tells Flash "My beams are as fast as you are! Light Speed!" and I found an instance where Lantern beams were reflected by a mirror.

^ Only after BOTH of those pieces of evidence were presented did the calc group members agree on them being light speed.

That's how strict the light speed standards are.

The standards seem a little ridiculous Imo, real light doesn't pierce either but I won't challenge it. So then is there anyway we can find the speed for the Auswählen? It did cross from the Soul Palace to the Seireitei extremely fast after all.

Would a 10 second time frame make sense? It seems fair given the context of the feat just like the Mimihagi calc.

Dunno dont have much experience on bleach, so i dont know the context.

But im sure that it can work as a high-end if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back