• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the anime when Ayato was battling against the dragon in underground with kirin he was able to kill the monster which could regenerate can this get him regeneration negation or it will be like direct kill because he destroyed the core.

I think when Sylvia's profile is made her range should be around a city level since her detection power was able to spread throughout the city to search for flora and her manipulating the prana should be far higher than jullis and other strega since she can easily control the flow of prana by using song medium(sound manipulation) at her will without facing any difficulties. As other strega needs to form a image of the core and then they can use it.

I think when Sylvia's profile is made her range should be around a city level since her detection power was able to spread throughout the city to search for flora and her manipulating the prana should be far higher than jullis and other strega since she can easily control the flow of prana by using song medium(sound manipulation) at her will without facing any difficulties. As other strega needs to form a image of the core and then they can use it.
I just finished the part where Sylvia helped Ayato find Flora lmao and yeah, you're right. She will have city level range with detect abilities. Don't know anything about her combat since I've yet to get to that, but we'll see I guess.

Technically none. I just like getting second opinions before adding verses. I will bump the thread once more and if no one has any objects I will add the verse and characters to the wiki after 24 h
Okay, nice to know because it's one of my favourite LN from first volume onwards it is really good and hardly I can wait for next volume to come out and aslo for anime.

Finished Volume 5. Looks like Town level Asterisk War will really be a thing. Sadly V4 CRT is still on-going but oh well, I have to make profiles for Ardy and Rimcy anyway so the scaling chains are somewhat coherent.

Finished Volume 5. Looks like Town level Asterisk War will really be a thing. Sadly V4 CRT is still on-going but oh well, I have to make profiles for Ardy and Rimcy anyway so the scaling chains are somewhat coherent.
Currently working on Ardy's profile, and surprisingly, I am already like 90% done. It went quicker than I expected. Of course, I still need to add scans and references, but the bulk of the profile is complete. I will probably finish up tomorrow since its 1:45 AM for me and I am tired as hell.

Looks good.

I think flight should be added .Flying with the use of technical devices

And maybe absorption because he was able to absorb The power of orga lux in himself
Flight is in his "Fused with Rimcy" section since he can't do so alone. As for absorption, didn't Ernesta just make him into one to begin with? I don't remember him absorbing Orga Lux.

While Volume 4 CRT is ongoing I won't start preparing V5 so it doesn't get confusing. Instead, I have started reading Volume 6. Apparently we have an extremely powerful time manipulator to look forward to.

Finished Volume 6. It was amazing. Once again the novel proves it has great world building. Lieseltania seems to be a country of germanic descent and has its roots going way back to the Holy Roman Empire.

also the real villain in this story is capitalism

I'm almost finished with Rimcy's profile. After that it's mostly preparing the sandboxes and Ayatos Amagiri Shinmei style techniques (Also AP upgrades to Town level)

Just wondering if anyone has been reading the series and have any ideas for hax additions? I was perhaps think supernatural willpower for Ayato and Julis could be added. (Talking about abilities up to, and including volume 5)

I'm almost finished with Rimcy's profile. After that it's mostly preparing the sandboxes and Ayatos Amagiri Shinmei style techniques (Also AP upgrades to Town level)
Ohh ,good.
Just wondering if anyone has been reading the series and have any ideas for hax additions? I was perhaps think supernatural willpower for Ayato and Julis could be added. (Talking about abilities up to, and including volume 5)
Yeah, will power should be added to Ayato and julis.

I don't remember much about the new abilities happened in volume 5 but I am planning re-reading it since I am also missing the LN after I read volume 16. So If you don't mind I can help with abilities after I read it again although I think you would have added all the abilities ,after all you read it more carefully ,but I help you anyway.

I don't remember much about the new abilities happened in volume 5 but I am planning re-reading it since I am also missing the LN after I read volume 16. So If you don't mind I can help with abilities after I read it again although I think you would have added all the abilities ,after all you read it more carefully ,but I help you anyway.
Sure.

Also, after Volume 5 I might not make a Volume 6 CRT for a bit. Remember how the Relativistic upgrade failed because the lightning wasn't considered natural? Well, I found another way to upgrade characters to Relativistic+ or maybe even FTL in combat speed and reactions. Of course it's not fool proof and might not even work but there is still a chance.
This is because they fought Hydra in Volume 6, and he literally fired "beams of light"

Sure.

Also, after Volume 5 I might not make a Volume 6 CRT for a bit. Remember how the Relativistic upgrade failed because the lightning wasn't considered natural? Well, I found another way to upgrade characters to Relativistic+ or maybe even FTL in combat speed and reactions. Of course it's not fool proof and might not even work but there is still a chance.
Nice looking forward to it and I will help in my way if I could find anything related to speed in volume 6.
This is because they fought Hydra in Volume 6, and he literally fired "beams of light"
Yeah, Ayato was able to dodge them easily even when the beams of light about to hit him and able to see them perfectly, we could use anime as reference I guess.

Back