• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Welcome to
The Asterisk War
General Discussion!
Asterisk_war_Volume_1_cover.png

Apparently the LN has 17 Volumes and is finished. The anime has 2 Seasons, each 12 episodes. (Or 1 season divided into 2 parts, I've heard that variant as well)

Currently I have finished Volume 3 myself and will start reading Volume 4 later today.

One more thing Claudia will actually get one of the strongest ability and it is Causality Manipulation if you want I can provide scans for it

Yes,it coverd till volume 6 but if wanna continue From were the anime left you can start from Volume 7 but I recommend you to read from volume 6 so you can understand better afterwards

Yes,it coverd till volume 6 but if wanna continue From were the anime left you can start from Volume 7 but I recommend you to read from volume 6 so you can understand better afterwards
nah i don't like reading LN i prefer reading Manga and watching animes

sorry

But there is still a slight chance we could get a season 3 of the asterisk because author said many times he wants to see a sequel of the anime too

Though would be cool, since season 1 has good quality, author wanting a continuation isn't a factor. Mostly how popular it was, or if it's profitable. From what I remember years ago hearing about this anime, it was just a seasonal hype. Which we can see now. Practically no one actually cares or won't talk about it unless reminded.

Does characters with Ice Powers show up later in the series? Just curious.
Aww, bit disappointing. Usually you can get wild results when calculating those feats.
Where did calculation got accepted
In the CRT when you press the Julis explosions calculation and scroll down the Calc was accepted by a CGM since he said it was OK.

I see. Well let's just hope there will be more feats that can be calced later on.

Oh also, would be great if anything past what the anime covers will be marked will spoilers. Since most people have likely only seen it. Just a small heads-up.

Picked up reading Volume 4 today. Been a while but mostly got interested in other series. Since those are finished I will be working on The Asterisk War again. So far 42% of Volume 4 is completed.

Ayato is pretty skilled. Turns out he's been practicing hundreds of times with Saya since they were kids, which is great for their intelligence section. However, I don't plan on working on Sayas profile. If someone wants to make one for her that would be great, up to Volume 4 ending I guess since that will be what my CRT covers (its also fine if no one wants to since she can be added later anyway)

Also, will have to watch the anime for this part, but I potentially found a MHS+ feat for Ayato.
Ngl I have no clue how to actually calc this, but Ayato saved Julis from a lightning attack. Obviously since he was further from Julis than the attacks starting location, he is faster, so I guess we could rate him as "At least Massively Hypersonic+", however I feel like a calculation could make this result even more impressive.

Ngl I have no clue how to actually calc this, but Ayato saved Julis from a lightning attack. Obviously since he was further from Julis than the attacks starting location, he is faster, so I guess we could rate him as "At least Massively Hypersonic+", however I feel like a calculation could make this result even more impressive.
Yeah ,having calculation would make it more nicer to look but we can also use direct statement of like faster than lighting so,if calculation isn't easy to do I think this will also be okay.

I'm slowly reading Volume 5 and I found a Low 7-C feat for Saya. Basically, if it weren't for the defensive barriers, her max output could destroy the arena. The exact result I got is 2.53598548 kilotons. So, tier 7 Asterisk War is actually a thing lol

Back