• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ashen One vs The Bloodborne Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wrap my head around this but how does a hunter beat a character who's defeated literal Gods over and over again? Are the eldritch beings more powerful than everlasting dragons? I doubt it. We can scale them based on the enemies they fought. The ashen one already beat a bloodborne like character in sister friede and she had help. Killed an everlasting dragon descendant solo and defeated the dark soul (which may have influenced bloodborne just a theory tho).

How can anyone bet against the Ashen the ultimate underdog? You think Gael would lose to the orphan of kos? Highly doubt that. Ashen one wins with mid difficulty. He just has more feats.

Well. I guess I'd point out that a lot of the gods they killed were dead, weakened, or dying. And yeah by any standard the Great Ones are superior to the Everlasting Dragons.

Great Ones vary from 5-A to 4-C, Everlasting Dragons are for the most part 6-B.

Also nah Gael yeets Orphan of Kos into oblivion. But that's coz Gael is At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B- Kos is just 5-A.

Mr. Bambu said:
Well. I guess I'd point out that a lot of the gods they killed were dead, weakened, or dying. And yeah by any standard the Great Ones are superior to the Everlasting Dragons.

Great Ones vary from 5-A to 4-C, Everlasting Dragons are for the most part 6-B.

Also nah Gael yeets Orphan of Kos into oblivion. But that's coz Gael is At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B- Kos is just 5-A.
Can you show me some of the feats of the great ones? The only thing I witnessed while playing bloodborne is that they are reality warpers, which isn't that much of a feat since Gwyn has done this plenty of times by hiding the ring city, filanore's ability to create illusions and control time.

You are correct that the Gods are weakened but I haven't seen anything from the great ones in terms of power that supersedes anything the nameless king can do. If you can fill me in on that I'll be happy to know more about them. The Ashen One defeated the soul of cinder who is a combination of extremely powerful Lords and the God Gwyn. Based on the vs thread its pretty much-confirmed Soul of Cinder > Moon presence.

Gael is the personification of the dark soul a power that supersedes the lord soul. The ashen one beat that. What can the dark soul do? Its powerful enough to create a new world and fuel it and corrupt anything that it touches. It is the very power of mankind. It subdued extremely powerful knights like Artorias, the abysswatchers < who are very hunter like and many others. Manus can pull people through time and lock his prisoners in different eras and he partially contains the dark soul as a pygmy. Gael ate several pygmy kings who have more concentration of the dark soul than Manus.

I just don't believe the hunter as a chance.

"The feat thats linked on their profiles? While it isn't relevant here since this is a huge necro, Rom did this, and the Call Beyond thing is literally a star exploding."

None of that is impressive lol

"Your argument basically hinges on us taking "godds > great ones" at face value, nothing implies that and afterwards you just give misc lore on the group without any reasoning to why you believe stuff like "Artorias is superior to the Hunter" when... that just flat out isn't true."

Uh, it does, it's proving that the ashen one has defeated stronger opponents. The soul of cinder is relative to the moon presence who is behind only one other great one. They do this all the time in dragon ball super debate forums, you can scale people based on the foes they fight.

As for Artorias being superior to the hunter <== no one made this argument. The abyss watchers do the exact same damn thing as the hunters in bloodborne, they hunt beasts. That was my reasoning for saying that. It's to show you how powerful the dark soul is. Artorias fell to the abyss and what is the abyss? A consequence of the dark soul. There is no misc lore, its all in the game. The blood of the dark soul is the catalyst in the creation of a new painting = new world, its powerful enough to fuel it.

Hell, all three games are hugely affected by the power of the dark soul, it's in the damn title for god's sake.

Gael = Is the dark soul holder, the ashen one defeats him.

You can close the thread all you want, but don't sit there and say I don't reason behind my arguments and then try to put words into my mouth.

The feat thats linked on their profiles? While it isn't relevant here since this is a huge necro, Rom did this, and the Call Beyond thing is literally a star exploding.

Your argument basically hinges on us taking "godds > great ones" at face value, nothing implies that and afterwards you just give misc lore on the group without any reasoning to why you believe stuff like "Artorias is superior to the Hunter" when... that just flat out isn't true.

I'm gonna close this, but if you plan on debating on here it's best to have reasoning to your arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back