• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter vs Zeref: The hunter faces the immortal

From their profiles, Zeref has the advantage in speed and hax with both being similar in AP.

But The Hunter will never die as long as the Moon Presence exists

Interestingly, Zeref doesn't have resistance to madness. Doesn't the Hunter have some weapons that cause Madness?

Ah right, we're using the Le funny tentacle great one key.

Since Zeref doesn't resist madness, doesn't he just, get passively incapped?

He'll just constantly get incapped then. Besides, unless the time shenanigans was shown to work against mind shiz, I don't think we can just assume it'll automatically work.

Madness type 3 is cognition based, so unless he loses memories with time travel chances are his brain went AWOL

Zeref could just passively rewind himself to prevent the incap
Has it been shown to work against mind stuff, and, well, type 3 madness just depends on seeing. So, as long as Zeref saw the Hunter, it's over for him unless you are arguing that time rewind will remove Zeref's memories of the Hunter (Which I kinda doubt)

Before anyone uses the argument for Zeref's Conceptual manipulation during threads I'd hold off on that till a CRT is made on the types he has.

Back