• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Android Vs. An Evil Robot

The battle between the robotic power stealers. This should be interesting.

Both sides have relatively equal stats. Amazo's powers include Ice Breath, Heat Vision, pretty much all of Superman's powers. He also has reality warping powers (though I don't know how much).

Evil Robot has time erasure, Existence Erasure, Time Travel, and he can make illusions. He also ignores conventional durability. He's also pretty smart.

In conclusion, Evil Robot has more, and possibly better, ways of eliminating Amazo. And he'd likely use his illusions effectively, and erase Amazo from existence. I'm voting for the Evil Robot.

Hhmm... Is Evil Robot's justification enough to be Low 2-C? It seems that he was destroying the Universe by destroying a portion of it at a time, and not all at once.

Welp, I'm not the most knowledge in tier 2 and above, but any time the Do-Bot defeat/kill/erase the heros erase everything else. The future isn't deleted instantaneusly, only the time and place of the fight.

Back