• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty vs The First

Status
Not open for further replies.
and just to clarify again. Yeah, ywach, probably cant do shit against Toys R Us's acasualty. but the talking toy cant negate ywach's ability to manipulate his OWN fate(like reviving himself, seeing all the moves hes about to make and transforming the surroundings to give his ass an advantage(which i admit he desperately needs).

Except since The First Spinjitzu Master is unaffected, he can kill him despite him changing the timeline.

@Champion234

Once again, I'm going to need to see a scan of Yhwach using said technique, as well as the aftermath and any details on how exactly it steals abilities. I'd assume it's not instantaneous, and I'm not sure how Yhwach is going to distract him with random traps when The First can literally stop, or rewind time to make it so that A) They're not a true distraction as Yhwach literally has no time to take advantage of it, or B) The trap was never there in the first place, so it's not a distraction. Even if Yhwach performs the same actions, The First will have knowledge such that the 'distraction' won't be an issue.

Yhwach being a soul means that what won't do much? Yhwach is a quincy, and is capable of interacting with shinigami, arrancar, etc, through use of his quincy powers. Similar to Uryu.

You did indeed use the word everything, which is what makes said statement NLF.

Reviving himself doesn't do much to BFR, or mind manipulation. And it's not like the guy has unlimited energy. He can't simply spam revivals with no consequence forever. The First has other ways to defeat him that don't have to involve directly killing him. BFR, stopping time followed by transmutation or matter manipulation, mind manipulation into one of the two afforementioned alternatives. And this is simply on top of how he can physically kill him.

and since you caught feelings again and like to assume stuff. He IS a lego. i NEVER said he could be beaten cus hes a lego lol calm down. i find it funny that one of the most powerful hst characters is duking it out with goddamned LEGO lol.

This discussion is not going to get you anywhere, Yhwach has a certain chance of winning yes, manipulation of matter will not work Quincy can convert matter into energy, reishi is spiritual matter but only if the verse is equalized.

Yhwach can take that, with his Omni-precognition he can see all possible futures so he can use the Sankt Altar before the first one becomes intangible or before it uses that time interval.

Mimicry of power, Restoration of energy and / or energy Absorption linked to its premonition. Mimicry of power has nothing to do with your manipulation of fate.

there is no reason Precognition > precognition, time stop, Conceptual Manipulation, and intangibility, and let's him react before hand, especially when The First Spinjitzu Master can raise his speed via the Speed Element and teleport far away. The point is Sankt Altar isn't hitting him.

@Burning Full Fingers

Thank you.

@KazuiK

Yhwach does not have resistance to any kind of matter manipulation. This has never been shown, nor stated. And spiritual matter =/= regular matter. There's a reason the modifier 'spiritual' is in front of the word 'matter', to denotate a difference between the two types.

As Burning Full Fingers has shown, the technique isn't instantaneous, and with The First having precognition, he would likely be able to see it coming. He could actually time stop in the middle of it, or rewind time to a point that it hasn't happened.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with the power mimicry thing. I can't really make sense of that paragraph to be honest. But it doesn't seem like you or Champion have addressed the points above. Time stop, time rewind, mind manipulation, these are the three things that primarily give The First the win here. Yhwach has no counter to those, and all three are decent forms of hax. Not to mention BFR as well.

Don't know if it matters, but Ant just accepted the WOG statement giving The First Spinjitzu Master Conceptual Manipulation

Litentric Teon:
Yhwach does not have resistance to any kind of matter manipulation. This has never been shown, nor stated. And spiritual matter =/= regular matter. There's a reason the modifier 'spiritual' is in front of the word 'matter', to denotate a difference between the two types.

Verse Equalization. Quincy fight using Reishi that's spiritual matter. If matter isn't equalize in this fight, Yhwach will be Nerf since Quincy can only fight at full power in realms concentrated in High Reishi which they absorb in order to attack. And yes that will mean that The First armor is made of Reishi and he will be able to absorb it.

I dislike Verse Equalized, but I could change the setting to something that would revert that, if everyone believes it is necessary

There's also weakness to the Almighty. I plan on making a revision thread, so they can be added. You're free to go an support it.

It's not a stomp, The Spinjitsu master just low diffs. He counters Yhwach's allmighty, but Power null and other abilites he'd still have to watch out for. Of course, he can easily rewind time and Stop time to evade and punish Yhwach. Yhwach has a chance, although it is slim.

BTW, The First Spinjitzu Master's profile is a work in progress, so I've got to ask, would acceleration of aging via Time Manipulation be Age Manipulation?

Yobobojojo said:
BTW, The First Spinjitzu Master's profile is a work in progress, so I've got to ask, would acceleration of aging via Time Manipulation be Age Manipulation?

Don't know, but regardless, the Time Punch's effect can take a really long time to work (but this may be due to Wu's natural extended longevity, since he can live hundreds of years, according to the authors).

AppleLord said:
Verse Equalization. Quincy fight using Reishi that's spiritual matter. If matter isn't equalize in this fight, Yhwach will be Nerf since Quincy can only fight at full power in realms concentrated in High Reishi which they absorb in order to attack. And yes that will mean that The First armor is made of Reishi and he will be able to absorb it.
The reason why this doesn't work, is because in Bleach, there is a difference between spiritual matter, and regular matter. It's why Quincy in the human world cannot go around turning entire buildings and the like to weapons of their choosing. Because the buildings are composed of regular matter, not spiritual matter. Since this is made apparent in verse, then in a verse equalized match, The First's equipment would still be considered regular matter. If quincy could just control the matter around them in general, they would have matter manipulation, which is not the case. They can only manipulate a specific type of matter. That being 'spiritual' matter. As I explained to KazuiK above, Kubo makes a difference between the two, otherwise there would be no need for a modifier to the term. The Soul Society is made of reishi, or spiritual matter. The real world is made of real matter.

Litentric Teon said:
AppleLord said:
The reason why this doesn't work, is because in Bleach, there is a difference between spiritual matter, and regular matter. It's why Quincy in the human world cannot go around turning entire buildings and the like to weapons of their choosing. Because the buildings are composed of regular matter, not spiritual matter. Since this is made apparent in verse, then in a verse equalized match, The First's equipment would still be considered regular matter. If quincy could just control the matter around them in general, they would have matter manipulation, which is not the case. They can only manipulate a specific type of matter. That being 'spiritual' matter. As I explained to KazuiK above, Kubo makes a difference between the two, otherwise there would be no need for a modifier to the term. The Soul Society is made of reishi, or spiritual matter. The real world is made of real matter.
If they are fighting in the real world here in the verses thread, then Yhwach is nerf since Quincy can't fight at full power in the human world. Only in worlds made of reishi.

@Applelord

Okay. I mean, I'm not the OP, so I can't exactly change that. The location is New York City by SBA. I don't think the location changes the outcome of the match. Yhwach may have reishi manipulation now, but it's not anything that gets past what I've already mentioned above.

New York is in the human world. And it is unknown in verse if that city has any Reishi in it. Since Reishi can only be found close to nature in the human world thus Central Park, but that is only in areas where paranormal occurrences happen by presences of spiritual beings. Therefore, either OP changes the background to Soul Society/Hueco Mundo or Yhwach is Nerf.

Yhwach can't collect enough reishi to attack continuously.

Yhwach lacks reishi footholds, so he can't fly.

Can't infuse reishi into his veins to use Blut Vene.

Can't use his telekinesis, which was only seen used on spiritual matter.

Yhwach can't absorb anything from The First, since Quincy can only absorb Reishi.

Yhwach can't heal himself from any injury or physiological attack since he uses Reishi to do it.

Yhwach can't give powers to himself, if they are remove, since he needs to absorbs reishi.

Yhwach can't use Ransōtengai, Sklaverei, Blue flames, and can't create his reishi swords. Guess why? No Reishi to manipulate.

Stomp match in The First favor.

I'll vote for The First Spinjitzu Master for having the advantage with time stop, Acausality, Mind Manipulation and Time Travel.

I'm calling it now, the spam of the legos shall come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back