• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty vs The First

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champion234 said:
Didnt ywach negate oriheme's Causualty manipulation? If he could negate Causualty manipulation Im sure he can negate acasualty.
thats also NLF, not to mention the two things are literally opposites, and the fact that Almighty cant effect Acasuals in the first place.

Champion234 said:
Didnt ywach negate oriheme's Causualty manipulation? If he could negate Causualty manipulation Im sure he can negate acasualty.
Yes he denied, the causality of Orihime failed to restore the ichigo bankai broken by Yhwach.

i think ywach takes this with sankt altar. he could look into the future, sees himself about to get ****** up, thinks drastically, takes the lego guys powers and turns him into a pile of megablox lol. but for real i vote ywach for my very own reasoning.

Okay. I was wrong on Sankt altar, my fault. Though I would appreciate a scan of such.

The First spinjitsu master also has precognition, so it's far more likely that the two forms of precognition would cause them to cancel each other out, not to mention that The First also can rewind time.

However, essentially, The First has far more ways to defeat Yhwach than vice versa. He has a plethora of elemental powers that could beat him down. Has more versatily weaponry. He can BFR Yhwach, defeat him with mind manipulation, limit his mobility with gravity manipulation and telekinesis, can potentially copy Yhwach's own ability and use it against him, and weaken his through poison.

There may be others, but Yhwach's only shot at beating him, is essentially managing to strike a critical blow through the almighty. But that's difficult when The First can not only slow down time, but accelerate it, rewind it (which directly counters the Almighty's rewriting of the future as he can simply rewind it to before it was rewritten) and straight up stop it.

The First simply has far more ways to win, on top of being unaffected by Yhwach's Almighty, due to his acasuality with the golden weapons, he can also counter it with his own time manipulation. But with Yhwach's strongest asset gone, he falls victim to The First's other hax. He's not going to get close enough to the first to use his power nullification before The First hits him with some of his hax.

Again, he can't copy without Almighty and physical contact let's FSM transmute, power copy, matter manip, and eerase.

the first doesnt have resistance to precognition while ywach does. i dont think bfr will work since he can travel through dimenions via 'Shadow'. ywach can see the first rewind time in the future and negate that or do something like take his powers like i said before.ywach's blut vene allows him to resist 15 million degrees and he even has his own blue flames so i doubt elemental manipulation will work much.

the ninja master wont know to rewind the future to before it was rewritten by ywach, he might have precognition but that doesnt mean he he can see the future. and besides ywach can just choose a future where he doesnt pull that shit( or one when hes unable to pull that shit at all). I HIGHLY doubt the lego man will be able to copy the ALMIGHTY, and poison wont do jack shit due to his Regenerationn. with the almighty active mind manipulation wont do jack shit, not to mention the fact that he can dostroy all his weapons through the future via fate manipulation. and even if he does end up getting capped he can choose a future where he doesnt get capped, so yeah.

Champion234 said:
the first doesnt have resistance to precognition while ywach does. i dont think bfr will work since he can travel through dimenions via 'Shadow'. ywach can see the first rewind time in the future and negate that or do something like take his powers like i said before.ywach's blut vene allows him to resist 15 million degrees and he even has his own blue flames so i doubt elemental manipulation will work much.
the ninja master wont know to rewind the future to before it was rewritten by ywach, he might have precognition but that doesnt mean he he can see the future. and besides ywach can just choose a future where he doesnt pull that shit( or one when hes unable to pull that shit at all). I HIGHLY doubt the lego man will be able to copy the ALMIGHTY, and poison wont do jack shit due to his Regenerationn. with the almighty active mind manipulation wont do jack shit, not to mention the fact that he can dostroy all his weapons through the future via fate manipulation. and even if he does end up getting capped he can choose a future where he doesnt get capped, so yeah.
Argument from incredulousness, and my godfather, he DOESN'T HAVE ALMIGHTY AGAINST A ACASUAL. PRECOGNITION IS LITERALLY FORESIGHT.

Please stop.

He will pull a time stop no matter what, and Acausality negates fate manipulation. Ice, Earth, and Electricity Manipulation still stand, along with literally every other element he has.

is it in character for the legoman to pull a time stop "No matter what"?. if not then ywach simply steals his powers and curbstomps him back into the lego set he came from bruh.

That legoman wont be negating shit as well once Ywach gets his hands on his powers through sankt altar/blut vene anhaben.

Champion234 said:
That legoman wont be negating shit as well once Ywach gets his hands on his powers through sankt altar/blut vene anhaben.
Riddle me this. Can that hit through intangibility? Or time stop? Or rewind? Or barriershould? Or High 6-A constructs?

can ninja-boy attack while intangible? if not then it doesnt matter, if so then this is an obvious spite thread and you have bias against my homeboy ywach. bruh like i keep saying over and over ywach will see him trying to pull all that time mumbo jumbo, shit his pants and hurry to finnesse legoboy of his powers before he gets curbstomped. barriers? yeah im pretty sure ywach can hit through barriers with enough force. what can those high 6a constructs do to ywach? do they even do anything at all? My bad that im a bit ignorant of the first spinhootoo mastuh but legos havent been my thing since i was 8 years old, you feel me?

Alright you need to stop. If you feel I'm biased, report me. Otherwise, stop being condescending

i awnsered all the questions you had for me, why dont you awnser mine, my man? in a debate you awnser your opponents questions right? I said nothing condescending, and if you take it that way, thats your problem fam.

yeah i mightve forgotten to discuss timestop. thats on me i guess. but anyway ywach forsees him stopping time and takes his powers via sankt altar/blutvene anhaben. now they both get to timestop together! to make this more fair my hombre. you should get them both bloodlusted so they both have the same chance to oneshot eachother. ywahc via yamas bankai and lego man via timestop. just my opinion.

i gave my honest opinions and debated accordingly (awnsering all questiolns asked) i get called a wanker and reported almost right away by the OP( who doesnt awnser my questions and catches feelings, and doesnt even debate lol). just take this L bobo.

Champion234 said:
i gave my honest opinions and debated accordingly (awnsering all questiolns asked) i get called a wanker and reported almost right away by the OP( who doesnt awnser my questions and catches feelings, and doesnt even debate lol). just take this L bobo.
Is that a vote for inconclusive

?.....umm no. i dont even know why you would think that but ok. My vote still stays on Ywach regardless of the feelings that you catch.

Champion234 said:
?.....umm no. i dont even know why you would think that but ok. My vote still stays on Ywach regardless of the feelings that you catch.
Got it. Your reasoning doesn't make sense, but I'll accept it since you've calmed down.

Champion234 said:
what about my reasoning doesnt make sense to you? Wonna tell me, OP? or you haven't calmed down quit yet as "I have"?
That you haven't explained why The First Spinjitzu Master can't dodge with intangibility, speed, block the power steal with a forcefield, or stop time and power copy and existence erase. I'm trying to be reasonable here, and that includes giving benefit of the doubt. That's why.

first of all i dont even know why you mentioned speed since you equalised it lol. blut vene anhaben consumes everything it comes in contact with so it will consume that goddamned lego forcefield(lol) and third of all i acnowledged that this hasbro toy can copy ywach's powers just as he can copy its, a thousand times over ok? read my posts.

And as i keep saying again and again he will see this yellow thing have the ability to **** his shit up with timestop bruh and either negate it( here comes the NLF SHIT) or quikcly steal his powers to even out the playing field. idk about existance erasure though. does he wipe out the just the body from existance? or the soul as well cus my homeboy here is a straight up ghost!(spooky shit). cus if its only the body bruv then he can revive his royal ass through fate manipulation, you feel?

Speed can be raised via the Speed Element and Yhwach cant negate if it's a casual, firestorm thing is NLF as well

He can not copy without Almighty or Altar, a single attack that is easily avoided with a plethora of hax.

speed dont mean shit if you can see and manipulate the future bruv. hell chose a ******* future where the outdated toy cant do pussy shit like dodging and running around and take his godamned powers man.

and i dont mean that in an NLF way too. its says in his description he can set up booby traps and shit through the future. and their are possible futures were he can catch up to, and even blindside the third spinhutu mastuh.

Alright. Firstly, can I please have a scan of Yhwach taking powers that aren't a bankai please? I just need to see it for myself.

@Champion234

We've already discussed that The First's future cannot be changed by the Almighty because of his ascasuality.

Edit: Ninja'd by Hadou

@Champion234

To address your points:

The vast majority of them assume that the Almighty will work, which it will not. The Almighty does not work on acasual beings, as has bee stated multiple times.

Secondly, Yhwach's profile has nothing with regards to being resistant to mind manipulation. If there's a scan you'd like to provide showing otherwise, I'd wholeheartedly welcome it.

Claiming that blut vene anhaben consumes everything is blatant NLF. It has not been shown to do such. However, even if he does put it up, The First can rewind time to a point where it wasn't up, to which Yhwach has no counter. I cannot stress that enough. With Yhwach's Almighty rendered useless by The First's acasuality, Yhwach loses his primary way of putting him down. His other methods are simply uneffective given that his opponent can rewind time each time he encounters something difficult, or stop time to just get tons of free damage in with his various elements. Yhwach has no counter to that.

I can't exactly call where The First can BFR Yhwach to, so I'll concede on that point. Yhwach escaping through the shadows is possible. However, this doesn't erase what's stated above. Time stop allows him to get close enough for his transmutation, and matter manipulation, which are easily able to take out Yhwach.

The First Spinjitzu Master can't BFR to a total of 14 different realms, one of which is Ninjago's version of hell, that erases your body and has a sentient will that desires to consume your soul, filled with ghosts who can transmute you into a ghost.

ywach is a soul so it wont do much. again he'll just escape that realm via shadows . an digf hes turned into a ghost hell turn himself back into normal like what he did with ichibei turning him into an ant. did i say blut vene anhaben could consume ANYTHING? if i did then my bad. but it aint an nlf to assume that it'll consume spinhootoo boys shield. ywach sees that this guy is acasual, ok? he realises hes screwed unless he takes the guys powers. so he sets up traps in the future to distract hi mor something( he cant affect the hasbro toy with almighty but he can affect the it's surroundings) finnesses his powers like Easy-e and dis-assemble that kids toy! ywach can keep reviving himself by bringing a future where doesnt get capped. the things acasualty cannot negate ywahc's ability to revive himself like Jesus on steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back