• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Akatsuki vs The Seven Deadly Sins (Naruto vs Nanatsu no Taizai)

I think this could be an interesting team battle. I hope there's nothing stompy about it though.

Here are the fighters.

Meliodas with Lostvayne. Can use his Demon Mark and Wrath.

Ba With his staff.

Diane with Gideon

Gowther

King True Spirit Spear can be used.

Escanor and Merli are running late to the fight, and will join their comrades in 30 minutes.

This battle takes place in the morning in a forest.

Now for the Akatsuki side.

Nagato (Pain) Six Path's Pain used. Can use Shinra and Chibaku Tensei.

Itachi Uchiha All of his abilities are fair game here.

Kona

Deidara His C0 bomb can be used.

Obito Uchiha Tobi with the Rinnegan is used.

Kisame Hoshigaki Samehada Fusion used.

Speed is equalized. Both sides have basic knowledge of each other and a day to prepare.

Victory via 100% elimination of the opposing team or at least incapacitation.

Who wins and why?

The Sins:0

The Akatsuki:0

Inconclusive:0

I feel like Obito vs Ban and Mel is most likely to happen and his Kamui would be a pain in the ass for them to handle. They go regen and Obito doesn't use slicing attacks but if he catches them with chakra rods or the chakra chains they will be in big trouble cause it absorbs energy while sealing movement.

King is the big problem but I can see him being handled by Deidaras C4. Deidara fights in the sky so King would probably think it's a good match up but the animal path pain would also most likely help cause she soars in the sky with her bird summon as well. If king gets too close to Deidara he would instantly get caught with C4 but if he keeps his distance it could still be a problem because C4 has a pretty good range and spreads with the air. King has other means to fight as well but once Deidara starts getting pushed into a corner he'd rely on C4 and use the pain as a distraction

Now Diane and Gowther can easily be handed by Itachi and Kisame Dan is even day that Itachi would fight Diane instead because of his quick abilities. If she isn't resistant to mind manipulation he could instantly put her in genjutsu with just a glance but if she is he can bust out Susanno and one shot her. Gowther mostly uses his magic arrows which Kisame can absorb which his SuperWater Shark Bomb jutsu assuming Kisame doesn't engulf the whole battlefield with his water sphere which gives him a bigger mobility advantage.

When Merlin and Escanor ever arrive they will have to fight 5 of the pains and Itachi because Itachi will handle Diane with ease.

I think Itatchi would be better off saving his Tsukuyomi for Escanor or Merlin. Because there would be no point using that against weaker Sins like Diane if someone far stronger is coming. And it will be pretty much useless against Gowther and Ban. (Ban was tortured for years non-stop. Three days won't do anything)

King can counter C4 with Form 5 increase or Form 2 Guardian or form 8 Pollen Garden. Plus King is much more agile in the air than Deidera.

Prep time means a lot for the Akatsuki. It doesn't mean a lot for the Sins I think because as far as I remember they aren't very strategic. They kinda plan on the fly. But Naruto characters are typically good with prep time.

Best strategy I see is first off send Hidan to fight Ban. Both are immortal. Ban would absolutely body him but at the same time he doesn't care about getting pierced so Hidan would honestly have no problem catching him in his ritual jutsu. He doesn't really have a counter to it. He wouldn't die but he couldn't do anything. Next have Kakazu fight off Diane. She's stronger I think but it will take a while for her to destroy his hearts. He tanked a Bijuu bomb from the two tails with no damage so he'd do ok for a while. In fact Kisame should be there too to fight her.

In the meantime I feel like Sasori is best for handling King at least temporarily. His puppets would be a fair counter to Kings Spear's transformations. Plus he has the iron sand of the former Kazekage's body which would be very useful.

I feel like Deidara will be best at this fight to try to complete destroy Gowther's body. I don't think he'd use C0 though. Unless Gowther absolutely decks him in strategy in that case he might get pissed off enough to use it. Though it would have to be far away from the rest of the wise he'd be killing his own team. I honestly think he'd take him with that explosion but if he didn't Itachi would genjutsu him and seal him with the Totsuka Blade. Same with Ban while he's caught in Hidan's jutsu. The biggest one is Meliodas. Before Escanor that is. Pain's summonings will be a big distraction. In fact considering Pain's summonings he should have at least one with Kakazu fighting Diane. Honestly though majority of Pain's paths are getting killed. He's mostly buying time because almost all his attacks are getting full countered. The biggest one that will buy time is Chibaku Tensei but honestly Meliodas will get out of that pretty quick but as it's forming will be a big distraction. Next I think Itachi should come to use Tsukiyomi on him. Ones he's done that He'd seal him with the Totsuka Blade.

Buy this time Diane is probably bested and killed. King probably would've destroyed the majority of Sasori's puppets by now and Diane's death would drive him into a fury. He'd kill Sasori go full power, probably destroy Hidan and Kakazu. I don't know about Kisame. He'd probably hold out longer but I don't see him beating King unless he can get up close. Pain and Itachi would arrive. Itachi is honestly the most useful member in this fight because all his weapons are so useful. he'd catch King in a genjutsu and Pain probably rips out his soul with the Human path. I know he's not human but he still has a soul so he'd do it.

Next Escanor and Merlin would get there and go all out against them. Kisame honestly gets one shot I'd say buy Escanor. Obito seems like the best opponent for Merlin. He could just slip through any barrier she puts up and he'd be able to warp her into the Kamui dimension. If she could somehow get out of that I see no reason why Itachi's genjutsu couldn't get her. Then if Obito has one Rinnegan he can rip out her Soul.

Escanor is s problem. Chibaku Tensei would do nothing and Shinra Tensei would probably just annoy him a little. He'd kill pain. But then either Obito could Kamui him or Itachi could use Amaterasu and burn him to death. It might take a while but it wouldn't go away. He'd be done.

Obviously assuming Edo isn't being used, Itachi might just incap a good deal with fingerpointing or staring them in the eye. Or let a shadow clone do that. Him alone with prep could prove as an extreme problem for most in here on his own with his clones.

Throw Obito and Pain in there and I am almost sure that everyone will be defeated before Escanor and Merlin come around.

Pain's ressurection also should work on his comrades as well, right? Doubt Hag's created it for dead corpse puppets only.

Also, Sasori, Hidari, and Kakuzu are non-factors because they'd even get stomped by Ban.

Btw, Hellblaze and Amatasu are both very similar and can't be put out by any means. Escanor's Sunshine is superior to Hellblaze.

Sasori's poison can be a pretty big problem, what with it pretty much assuring death to those affected.

No idea who Hidari is, but Hidan is always a non-factor.

Kakuzu fought Hashirama, and he was the one to outlive, so he obviously stomps.

I don't see amaterasu being used here either, to be honest. Far more taxing for what can be gotten with by giving the middle finger to the enemy.

First off, those guys aren't even in this fight because they're 7-C. And even if they were, a 7-C can't pierce a 7-A. So no toxins are getting anywhere.

Even if Amaterasu is used, Merlin can probably extinguish it. She extinguished Hellblaze which burned down a forest immune to natural fire. As far as I know, that beats Amaterasu in feats.

Gasous toxins and speedamps. What is the sins speed anyway? Can't find the calc.

Amaterasu will not be used. And amateratsu burns 5-Cs.

Body flicker. Which makes you move faster than someone equal to you can see.

Burning a High 6-A seems like a good feat.

Than why is Amataseutu rated as "Unknown" It should be noted to be capable of burning people on that level in the profiles.

Okay who has this Body Flicker?

Amaterasu is in the same situation as Accel, with people not being able to decide if it's AP, hax or just an oulier. But it is noted, litirally, it is the note at the bottom.

Everyone (Maybe not Hidan), it's a basic skill for ninja to have. It more of a speed burst then a permanent thing tough.

Anyways Itachi has to use his Mangaeykou abilities sparingly. Especially Amataseu. Since one use was hard enough on him, using it a second time made him unable to use one Sharingan for a bit iirc.

He doesn't really need them, he can just finger point. Plus, he spammed tsukoyomi quiet a lot without that much of a problem. In his fight with sasuke he was pretty much a dead man walking due to his weakness, but he could still use them a lot before he died.

Back