• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Abominable Snowman vs The Naked Iceman: Sasquatch vs Gray Fullbuster

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Someone sent a request to the Fairy Tail guild about taking care of a group of monsters that have been spotted deep in a cold region of Fiore, and Gray accepts the task as he's the most accostumed to that kind of environment.

Once arrived, Gray is welcomed by what seems to be one of his targets, a white, ape-like creature. Another human? Leave, or you will have to deal with me. Unimpressed by the threat, Gray prepares for the fight and so does his opponent.

Speed is equalized, X784 Gray is used, the battle takes place in a snowy plain and they start 100 meters apart.

Gray scales to 2.4 megatons, while Sasquatch to 1.67.

A note about Sasquatch's aura: Its range and the time it takes to have effect are totally unknown, the only info provided is that one must resist it in order to hunt a Darkstalker, which is totally unclear, so I'm not sure how to handle it. In a previous match I theorized it wouldn't take too much time to have effect but at the same time to not have a gigantic range, but again it's unsure, I hope this match can be considered fair anyway.

Gray: 7 (ElixirBlue, Zackra1799, Crimson Shadow101, Popted2, BlackDarkness679, GlaceonGamez471, King Clab)
Sasquatch:
Aokiji stomps both:

201-2013778_fairy-tail-gray-png-fairy-tail-grey.png
sasquatch-e.gif

Last edited:
following cause of the set up (Nice job :3)

I am leaning toward Gray because of AP adavantage and I'm more familiar with Gray's fighting style

Thank you!

Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Other than the moves that are in his section, I can tell you that Sasquatch likely goes for close combat, making use of his agility to jump, but would also use projectiles and such once in awhile.

Besides the stuff the darkstalkers got with their aura, this seems like Gray match, dyde can eat the ice to grow more powerful
Gray doesn't have Ice absorption till a later key so he doesn't have it here.

Regardless Gray's move set is far more versatile, far better range + Danmaku range spam being in character for gray, and his Ice is much colder than Sasquatch has tangled with before IIRC. In regards to Corruption, Gray literally had his DSM trying to corrupt and twist his mind for a full year of using it, so it's shouldn't affect him that much regardless. Gray also has an incon method with Iced shell if he feels he's gonna be corrupted anyways, by Sasquatch.

So Gray should take this.

Last edited:
Counted, also @Zackra1799 could you make a quick CRT about Gray's resistance? Otherwise it's kinda against the rules using it ad an argument without it being on his profile. (Btw, the madness is separated from the corruption, is labeled as something for which you need another resistance)

I never wanted to do it because I don't want to push for a result in one direction just to finish the match, it would even be if a bunch of people came and started voting Sasquatch causing the thread to stall.

For how much it can be frustrating and annoying to wait, I prefer to keep things natural.

The battle has been hard, and both were totally worn out, but eventually the bigfoot went down.

Gray was about to finish the monster, when it surprisingly got up once more, and shouted a fierce threat "GRRRR I'll not let you touch my friends! Lay a hand on them and I will never forgive you, even if I were to lose my life!"

Gray was surprised, he had never seen a monstrous creature acting like that, with just one exception... That woolly ape, who could barely stand up on his feet, had fire in his eyes and was proving to have a powerful spirit. That was giving Gray the same feeling of when he himself had to fight to protect the ones he loved.

Maybe the people who made that request have misjudged you and your people...

The ice mage turned his back and went away just like he came, decided to let everyone know that the bigfoots of the snowy mountains weren't how some foolish humans wanted to make them look like...

Sasquatch didn't fully understand what had just happened and why that human didn't kill him, but it wasn't important now. The only thing he wanted was to return to his brothers and taste some delicious bananas.

Last edited:
Back