• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ability to rip off skin

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Greetings. Colleague from Pilot Brothers (A Soviet/Russian animated series about two sleuths) showed this kind of an ability that I'm not sure if we have a page about it. Does anybody know how do we call such an ability, and if the P&A page already exists, could anybody mention it?

I can't see the video right now, but it does sounds like Biological Manipulation, although same effect can be performed with other abilities such Telekinesis.

There's Blood and Bone Manipulation, but no skin, huh. But yeah, Biological Manipulation would make the most sense

If it's specifically ripping off skin, then it's Biological Manipulation

Would that be considered durability negation though or even an actual ability?

From what I saw in the clip, it kinda looked like he just skinned an animal with nothing but his bare hands.

Which is a superhuman feat for sure, but not one I would call biological manipulation myself....that's just me though...

I agree with YungManzi. That's not pure Biological Manipulation, given that it affects only skins, not any other body parts.

I can't watch the video right now, but flaying all the skin off someone a la The Ancestor would count as bio manip, I'd think (though he also can strip people to the bone).

If what people are saying about him basically just skinning someone are true though, isn't that just AP/Lifting?

Maybe it could be Toon Force? idk, the way skin gets pulled off is severely unrealistic and only toons got that shit

@Wokistan

I've watched the video, like YungManzi said,the guy just pulled off the skin of the giraffe using his barehands.

After seeing the video it probably qualifies as some sort of toon force.

Back