• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 5th Hokage vs The Number One Hero

Tsunade gets my vote cause she is much much much more versatile, smarter, has more experience and has healing jutsu and the abilities like all ninja to speed blitz with Shunshin and walk on water and walls and throw weapons

Tsunade FRA. All Might better pray she don't tag him with her Lightning Style move she hit Kabuto with, he'd be f***ed...

Still wrong. A better equivalency'd be Piccolo knowing the Masenko because he trained Gohan. Remember that Gohan is the student and Piccolo the trainer, like Sakura and Tsunade.

Calaca Vs said:
Still wrong. A better equivalency'd be Piccolo knowing the Masenko because he trained Gohan. Remember that Gohan is the student and Piccolo the trainer, like Sakura and Tsunade.
That's what've I been saying though.....anyway my point still stands

No, you stated that you never have seen Tsunade using Chakra Blades while is clear that Sakura learned it from her. After that you used Piccolo-Gohan example wrong because you should have stated that Piccolo know the Masenko because Gohan knows it and the latter was trained by the former.

Don't mind me. I understand myself. OuO

Calaca Vs said:
No, you stated that you never have seen Tsunade using Chakra Blades while is clear that Sakura learned it from her. After that you used Piccolo-Gohan example wrong because you should have stated that Piccolo know the Masenko because Gohan knows it and the latter was trained by the former.

Don't mind me. I understand myself. OuO
When did sakura use charka blades again? And if Tsunade really does use or know it, then why didn't she use durning the war arc? I'm pretty damn sure the technqiue would usefull durning that arc..

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Pepper14832 said:
Peter, you are also the person who removed the results from their profiles.

Why?
Tiring doesn't match up, A high 7-A >>>7-A
How is that enough reasoning? I've seen vs battles thread similar to this where even the lower tier person where won and results were accepted because of versitlity and "hax". This seems like a stomp but technically All Might has the higher AP here yet Tsunade defeats him FRA such as healing, and other tehnicques All Might can't counter.

Tiring doesn't match up, A high 7-A >>>7-A
How is that enough reasoning? I've seen vs battles thread similar to this where even the lower tier person where won and results were accepted because of versitlity and "hax". This seems like a stomp but technically All Might has the higher AP here yet Tsunade defeats him FRA such as healing, and other tehnicques All Might can't counter.

You know, all it takes is litterally a couple punches to end her and she will not go for any of her hax moves straight off the bat, she prefers to use her strength more then anything.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
You know, all it takes is litterally a couple punches to end her and she will not go for any of her hax moves straight off the bat, she prefers to use her strength more then anything.
And you do know that she is still a good strategizer right? And with her healing she would heal up any damage he does not instantly kill her with immediately. The moment she realizes he is stronger she would use one of her other more haxxed moves.

Well then All might hax=== break Every bone in your body.

Tsunade wins due to regen though but it should be very close though,i mean all might has devastating shockwave range which wrecks all tsunade tools.

Look, people, if you guys need something to settle this, this technique that Tsunade has shown she can do should be sufficient:

Ranshinshou (Body Pathway Derangement)

In short, if Tsunade fails to take down All Might with her strength alone, this technique should be more than enough to finish the job. By hitting a certain point in the body, Tsunade can confuse the entirety of All Might's nervous system, so if he attempts to move a part of his body, a different part moves instead, effectively paralyzing them. The only time she really used this was against Kabuto Yakushi, who was vastly intelligent enough to figure out which stimulus moves which part of the body in a short amount of time in order to launch a counterattack. All Might would not be able to do this, and hence, she would be able to incapacitate him. And if she wanted, she could give him a serious beat down, to boot. So, there. Tsunade wins.

Back