• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 4th Johnny Test CRT

Going off of my blog.

Speed: Johnny and Dukey react to lasers. Looking at the calculation, this would give them FTL reactions. Laser dodging is consistent in Johnny Test. Here are some more examples. I know the third one shows Mary dodging them, but Johnny and Dukey easily scale. There are other speed feats as well. He has show to ru that he causes flames to appear.

Lifting Strength: For Johnny X and Super Dukey. In the blog above, they both stop trains. This was calculated to be Class 50 Lifting Strength. This was also lowballed, as locomotives should carry more than 1 box car.

AP/Durability: Bling-Bling and his mom survive a explosion. This feat was calculated to be City level. Calculation shown here. This feat was also lowballed, as it was assumed to be 80% hollow, since volcanoes do tend to be hollow, but there's no given value of it's hollowness. Johnny should also be High 4-C (Large Star level) with his optional equipment. Shown in the blog above, his portable Black Hole was calculated to be at that level.

Powers and Abilities: For his equipment. He has a device that brings fictional characters to life. I believe this is considered Subjective Reality. There's probably far more abilities for Johnny with his equipment, but I got lazy.

Overall: Hypersonic Johnny and Dukey with FTL reactions, Class 50 LS Johnny X and Super Dukey, possible City level Johnny and Dukey with Large Star level optional equipment, and possible Subjective Reality. We're probably going to need make a Bling-Bling Boy, Susan Test, and Mary Test profiles.

All I know is the feat you mentioned is less subjective reality and more Immersion or Creation. As for the 7-B feat, that seems a lot more like Violent fragmentation instead of vaporization, as we just saw it explode into a bunch of ash (which would count as violent fragmentation)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
All I know is the feat you mentioned is less subjective reality and more Immersion or Creation.
As for the 7-B feat, that seems a lot more like Violent fragmentation instead of vaporization, as we just saw it explode into a bunch of ash (which would count as violent fragmentation)
I recalculated it, and I got roughly 90.57 kilotons, which would make the feat 'Town' level+.

You need calculations for all statistics placed in a blog post, with accompanying images, and to then have it evaluated and accepted by our calc group members.

Okay. You can place it in a blog and then ask here then: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4171651

Also, was the 4-C calculation blog evaluated?

You should also quickly message some of our calc group members to help us out here. Time is running out before April 15.

VS Battles Staff

If you want anything to happen here, somebody needs to follow my earlier instructions.

Okay. That is good. Ask them to come to this thread.

Back