• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 4 Heavenly Kings AP/Durability (Sailor Moon)

I noticed their profiles listed their AP and Durability as "Unknown".

In the canonical side story "Casablanca Memories" Zoisite creates a countrywide storm that lasts for days on end so wouldn't it be fair to list Zoisite at 6-B? Jadeite and Nephrite should scale since they are like about on the same level.

Meanwhile Kunzite seems even more simple. His forcefield directly took Princess Serenity's power, and he as confident he could kill her even after seeing it so he should just directly scale to First Arc Sailor Moon, no?

Creating a country-wide storm is counted by energy per second, and as such is nowhere near 6-B.

However, scaling from first arc Sailor Moon might be acceptable.

Antvasima said:
Creating a country-wide storm is counted by energy per second, and as such is nowhere near 6-B.
However, scaling from first arc Sailor Moon might be acceptable.
It's not? Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood how it worked then.

That's good to hear

However, didn't Sailor Moon become much more powerful by the end of the first storyarc than by the time she fought the kings?

Antvasima said:
However, didn't Sailor Moon become much more powerful by the end of the first storyarc than by the time she fought the kings?
The First arc is 14 chapters long.

In chapter 9 Kunzite's forcefield holds briefly against the power of princess serenity, compared to a supernova and said to have the power to easily destroy stars (with the image being of a supernova).

After her boost from awakening her Princess Serenity memories Sailor Moon's power remains static for a while.In chapter 10 Kunzite was confident in his own ability to kill Sailor Moon, despite witnessing firsthand the power she had, and it took all 4 of the Awoken Guardian Senshi, who were Princess Serenity's bodyguards to stop him.

Sailor Moon's power remains static until chapter 14 where she starts getting stronger again, so he's not as powerful as SM at the end of the First Arc, but for the majority of the first arc he is. It's like if someone says a Dragon Ball character is as strong as Saiyan Saga Goku, they mean Goku basically during the Vegeta fight, not after his zenkai after the fight.

Okay, so which statistics would the kings/generals scale from?

Antvasima said:
Okay, so which statistics would the kings/generals scale from?
Kunzite would be High 4-C from being comparable or stronger then Post-Serenity Moon. In the First 2 Arcs, most people are High 4-C, with the strongest like Death Phantom and Full Power Base Moon being 4-B as she currently is.

The other 3...I was really relying on that country storm from Zoisite but if that's isn't actually a country level feat they don't have much else to go on. They should scale to Sailor Moon's weakest attack threatning a dimension which was calced in the town level range . This is pretty consistent with Sailor V's ultimate attack supposedly being megaton level and Kunzite sayingif he reflected their attacks he'd blow away all of Tokyo.

[1]
So the other 3, would be either 7-C or 7-B

Okay. I suppose that seems reasonable.

I've checked the edit history initially Kunzite's page had something along the lines of "At least Large Planet level, probably Large Star level" before it was changed for no apparent reason.

Sailor Moon is missing a key in between the first and second one, which is why there would be, or will be such a large discrepancy in power between pre and post-serenity. Since Princess Serenity appears at mid to end of the arc and a lot of people are scaling off from that form or power level.

Kunzite threatening to blow up Tokyo would likely yield something much higher than a standard city level imo however given that Tokyo is a large Metropolis and considering its area.

Karin Shaku said:
Sailor Moon is missing a key in between the first and second one, which is why there would be, or will be such a large discrepancy in power between pre and post-serenity. Since Princess Serenity appears at mid to end of the arc and a lot of people are scaling off from that form or power level.
There's basically a huge power jump in the first arc from whatever level they are before (like Town or City) to Princess Serenity, Kunzite, and the Awoken Sailor Senshi who are Large Star Level. Also, don't know if it's unquantifiable but a lot of people in the second arc survive a black hole (Nemesis). Wiseman even survives the center, but he's an intangible spirit so....

Basically Large Star Level starts chapter 9 for everyone relevant, and continues up to the end of second arc with Moon and Chibi-Moon destroying the Solar System Sized Black Hole Nemesis with an explosion much larger then the sun where it goes to Solar System Level, which is what the second key refers to. Most of the people we're talking about for end of first arc scale to First Arc Sailor Moon which doesn't have a key.

Surviving black holes is generally unquantifiable, yes.

So the Sailor Moon profile is mostly fine as it is?

Seems like it to me. There was some controversy about Jadeite's Dimension size and what level that is but you clearly already know about that. Other then questionably that, everything seems fine.

Okay.

In any case, perhaps you should upgrade the statistics of the 4 kings/generals?

He's pretty much a living planet/black hole warping the space-time continuum into the future and exists between it, a black hole is mediocre. Although it would be called durability hax? Plus the casts not only endured reality warp but radiation, poisoning and matter breakdown.

Yeah so I was saying if it would be relevant if a Princess Serenity key was included, since that power level (Large Star level) lasted for about an arc and a half. Or perhaps be called something else.

@Nephillim99 Feel free to do so, but remember to include proper explanations for the statistics.

There is also the Four Kings' durability as depicted in Sailor Moon Crystal, the quartet not killed off in earlier fights. Seen overpowering their past-life girlfriends (each at High 4-C) instead of Sailor Moon, before Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus use their team attack on them, the Four Kings were effortlessly obliterated by Metallia when she deemed them of no further use to her.

Also even in Crystal they weren't overpowering them, The 4 Guardian Senshi after finding out the Shitennou used to be noble and their true loves refused to fight them and were taking the damage until Sailor Moon basically said "We have to fight or the world is gonna end!" and the 4 used a combo attack which made them immediatly run away.

In speaking of nemesis, I noticed that dialga has an infinite speed to be fought / to move / to exist in an area of time to tear face to palkia, or wiseman does the same against sailor moon, it sends them to The end of space time is massively distorted space time only with its presence despite it sailor moon was able to move

Well, we should technically only rate characters able to naturally exist un such environments as infinite in terms of speed, or if the ability is properly justified within the story, as we would othervise have to upgrade every character that has ever moved in a white emptiness after a universe has been destroyed.

I understand, for the moment it is better not to discuss this, I would wait for the beginning of the vacancy, (in 1 week for me;) to devote myself to this.

My time is extremely limited for discussions however. I have to keep track of all content revision threads, and all of the suspicious edits in the entire wiki.

Antvasima: Technically, it is canon as it closer to the original material compared to the 90s anime. There are only minor changes like the manner that Demand was killed or the Four Kings surviving until the penultimate phase of the Dark Kingdom arc, but the storyline is the same form the Dark Kingdom arc to the Death Busters arc.

Nephillim99: I believe you were describing the first Guardians/Four Kings group fight in Crystal, Venus revealing the Four Kings' identities to the others. The Four Kings' second fight with the Guardians was to keep them from interfering in Sailor Moon's fight with a mind-washed Endymion.

But in that context, considering that Mars used her anti-evil effect of her Akuryo Taisan to severely harm him in both the manga (killed him) and Crystal (drove him off), shouldn't Jadiete be classified as a 5-A or 4-C combatant alongside Nephrite and Zoicite?

It is not canon for the same reason Dragon Ball Kai is not canon. It contradicts the source material, even if you think the contradicts the source material in "minor ways" it is still not canon and you should not be using ANY information for it to describe the canon manga.

Why should he? Mars in the Manga one-shot him with Akuryo Taisen. He didn't even resist at all, he just immediatly died. Crystal is not relevant so yeah....

Nephillim: Well, Mars's Akuryo Taisen is designed to inflict harm on evil beings. Plus, the manga had Jadeite overwhelm Sailors Moon and Mercury (both 5-A at the time) with his powers when they fought him before Rei becomes Sailor Mars.

Yes The Akuryo Taisen technique is meant to harm evil (actually it's meant to dispel evil spirits, Mars just supercharged it with fire and burnt Jadeite and his dimension away). How is that relevant?

No Jadeite did not "overwhelm" Moon and Mercury. Please show a panel of him even harming them. He caught Sailor Moon's Tiara Throw in mid-air and transmuted Mercury's fog.

I agree that we should preferably only use the original source material, if there are contradictions.

Back