• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 1st Hokage of the leaf village vs a Butterfly...yep, were doing this.

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Does not answer my question, Pokemon do fight each other constantly yeah, but that does not make 3 Stage Evolution pokemon equal to other 3 Stage Evolution Pokemon, especially since both Aggron (often depicted as at least an equal to Tyranitar albeit slightly weaker) and Butterfree are both 3 Stage evolution
Look, there's a thread some that explains it better then I can. I don't know where it is because it's been so long. All I know is that a freaking butterfly is on the level of power as the 1st hokage, so I made this thread. Now can we please get back on topic?

Alright let me run this back, you made the comment arguing that butterfree was immune to ground projectiles AND you put Thousand Arrows on that list, you just edited it out

No big deal, was just correcting

Hashirama can resist status affects . He can stand within his flower tree world just fine and be unaffected. Also he has strong resistances to poison

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No aqua .
Just pointing out why ground "immunity" would be bullshit .

Also wondering why a consistently portrayed trash mon scales to Charizard, aggron, alajhazam, machamp, gyrados, the big boys basically .
Can't anyone please find the tread that explains this so we can get back on topic?!

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No aqua .

Just pointing out why ground "immunity" would be bullshit .

Also wondering why a consistently portrayed trash mon scales to Charizard, aggron, alajhazam, machamp, gyrados, the big boys basically .
Because Butterfree=Beedrill, who can withstand the energy of Mega Evolution.

My only contribution to this thread though.

Explains? Nah very well aware of that thread.

But still bullshit . Basically taking something that would apply to "most" And going literal with that. Yeah all starters are comparable, legends would be in the same ballpark, pseudo legends are all comparable, but all stage 3 mons ? Butterfree, something consustently used early game by trainers , that fights basic pokemon in the manga and anime would get gigastomped outside of gameplay by say gengar or magnezone.

But already derailing, at least not ny fault this time though .

Minor question what exactly makes Butterfree = Beedrill if the one thing that separates it from other weak Bug pokemon is exactly his ability to withstand Mega Evolution?

It's inconsistent with what Earth Manip immunity means for Butterfree-- it's weak to Rock type. So...

Outside of Giovanni with one ultra badass beedrill. Beedrill usually gets taken out by fodder or middle dragged Pokemon in manga and anime .

Occasionally in the hundreds .

Well, I could but clearly not the only who thinks it is blatantly wrong. But aizen and quagsire apparebtly agree .

Of course that is crt material . But voting hashiramathen .

LordAizenSama said:
Hashirama uses fly spray or a bug catching net to seal butterfree.
...............................................................................................Good night.

Seriously though @Cal you need to get rid of that earth immunity from butterfrees profile (and i assume every flying types profiles) so people who don't follow the series don't become more confused

@TheFinalOrder

@Rocker1189

LordAizenSama said:
Hashirama can resist status affects . He can stand within his flower tree world just fine and be unaffected. Also he has strong resistances to Poison
You maen this?

Back