• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That Owlboy ain't Right: Otus vs. Hank Hill (One Vote Left)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Because I told Starter I would do this and I always keep my promises. Not thematic in anyway but you know what who cares barely any fights here are that thematic.

Speed is equalized, they both start in the other's range. Let's see how this goes.

Hank Hill

Otus

Right. And the thing that prevents Otus from dodge-rolling away, summoning Twig, and having him thwip him to immobility is?

Hank should take this he's skilled in mostly two forms of fighting being boxing and wrestling but he's used this knowledge to fight character's that are skilled like Texas rangers and people in the army idk much about owl boy but hank has much more experience in fighting

The idea that Hank has more fighting experience than Otus is frankly ludicrous. Not only has Otus battled against an entire armada of pirates, with characters like Dirk and Alphonse in their ranks, but he's beaten countless waves of enemies, defeated gigantic robotic guardians, and even managed to beat Solus while he wielded the Hex Relics. He even survived being tossed around by Molstrom, the strongest character in the whole game. Meanwhile, Hank has only fought against people with similar builds to him, even if they are in the military or something akin to that. So Hank may have more general experience by being older, but combat experience? No, not even remotely.

Honestly, one swipe of Otus' Owl Cloak will be enough to knock Hank away if he managed to find himself in CQC. And by the time Hank will have picked himself up, Otus will have summoned one of his allies and begun his ranged assault. Either he will shoot Hank down with Geddy and his blaster, get back up close and blast him away with Alphonse's shotgun, or, as I mentioned previously, tie him up with Twig's strings. And considering it took Otus a good deal of struggling to break free from Twig's strings, I don't see Hank breaking free any time soon.

Honestly, this seems to be a fairly easy win for Otus. Unless Hank manages to shoot Otus down with one of his guns, and it doesn't get reflected by his Owl Cloak, then Otus has almost every advantage here.

Winner: Otus

Okay we got four votes.

(also I was wrong about the AP's but it's not a stomp either way and guns help-)

Back