• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West Tournament Round 5 Frank West vs Hank Hill (Grace)

I mean Frank still has a considerable range advantage I don't know what stops him from just hitting Hank a bunch-

Any other reason? Kinda limited reason there. Especially since there's an argument against it already had been made

Why would frank actually spam it? I don't exactly think he would spam it, at least at first. (If he saw Hank able to bullet train through it, then he probably would start that). And assuming he doesn't try and physically beat down since in the Exo suit and all. If tornadoes aren't working. Why continue using them? Not like he knows Hanks a good deal into the suits strength lifting wise and stronger physically.

Cheap? How so? I don't ever recall him being cheap. Maybe had fun in combat. But that's him being creative. Which would more lead him to switching around in weaponry.

Wait, if you agree that then that means the reason you said doesn't work. Aka, you don't have a reason on voting for frank

You know, Frank losing to Hank Hill is just humiliating.

Not even this Hank, ******' Hank Hill.

Back