• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West Tournament Round 5 Frank West vs Hank Hill (Grace)

Haha! I had this planned since I first made Hank! (No joke. I meant to do this). Anyway. Franks next opponent is Hank Hill. The king of the hill. This was difficult to make fair. But I got a good idea on it to give both parties a good chance

Both are 9-A (Franks in his suit, Hanks 9-A)

Hanks got melee weapons

Frank has his suit and the natural abilities it comes with. And he has his bat, 9 Iron, and metal pipe

Speed is equal

They fight in a mall

There we go. Let this fight begin. Who wins and why?

Hank Hill: 7

Frank West:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Hank should be able to take this. Close up combat seems like Frank could outskill. But Hank has fought with military and Texas rangers. Multiple times. Plus his own training in the military. Even if Frank was more skilled. It's not by any notable margin. Experience does go to frank. But, his experience won't save him From this fight. Hank charges frank and takes him down in melee combat. Even the Exo suit being class 5 matches Hank. But hank surpasses in strength and durability by a notable amount. He could easily handle Franks mini tornadoes. Considering he had to walk in a much more massive Level 5 tornado. His superior AP, durability, and similar lifting strength should be able to tank and overpower franks range weapon. And while hank may come starting a melee fight a bit hurt. From there. It's easy picking. Both have fought and beat military, Hank was actually military, and also has fought a Texas ranger. So he ultimately gets the couple of hits he needs to take down frank up close.

Took the fight out of the forest, I decided that gives Hank too big an advantage as being familiar with the area. Best they start in a mall. So frank gets a leg up. Since he may need it

Does anyone have any arguments for Frank? Or just votes for Hank? One or the other. I'm fine with either

If this goes untouched for another day or so, I'll Can this fight and move to the next. Hank vs Frank doesn't really attract the voters is seems.

I feel like I should just close this. Only one person has voted. Everyone else hasn't typed anything themselves or even FRA it

I'm not worried about James Bond matches. I'm worried that this fight isn't gonna get the votes and put my Tournament in doung for Frank on hold.

Except that range doesn't beat a gun. Frank's 9-A form is kinda shit.

If he stars at range though, I believe freezing a human solid is around Hank's level so I think enough exposure should freeze him?

It isn't as strong as Hanks level. But it's within the realm that enough exposure could put him down probably. I would have to recheck the numbers. But hank is 315 Megajoules

Also. Think this fight and Franks Tournament kinda just died.

I hadn't handed him 5 Losses from this. Probably getting other fights like Arthur mixed up with it. Which I hadn't done

Back