• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos VS Frisk (Genocide Full Power)

Uh....Thanos is laughingly above any version of frisk save for his strongest and the opposite is true for Full power Frisk. Why the mismatch bro?

I didn't do a Genocide Route, but as I have heard, isn't Genocide Frisk actually Chara possessing his body? If that's so Chara/Frisk absolutely murderstomps because he's likely 2-B.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Uh....Thanos is laughingly above any version of frisk save for his strongest and the opposite is true for Full power Frisk. Why the mismatch bro?
I was told genocide frisk can destroy a timeline with a simple kitchen knife so I thought this was a pretty fair fight

I wasn't sure which Frisk you were referring to but if at his strongest it is most definitely not a fair match. Frisk is 2B. Nerfing Thanos makes this even worse for the poor guy.

By genocide run Frisk, I'm assuming you mean Frisk being possessed by Chara, but still before Chara reached full power and left Frisk's body. That's a bit more fair for Thanos (as he should be able to dodge a good number of the kid's hits), but even getting grazed by a hit is going to absolutely destroy him.

Poor Thanos. I heard that he was sent to the hospital because, according to some doctors, he had a kitchen knife stuck on his ass. I hope he recovers well.

Frisk stomps on Thanos without an Infinity Gauntlet.

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet stomps because he can simply erase Frisk from reality with the snap of a finger.

TehPlaneFreak said:
Frisk stomps on Thanos without an Infinity Gauntlet.
Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet stomps because he can simply erase Frisk from reality with the snap of a finger.
I dunno about that. Asriel, who successfully erased at least an entire universe, was unable to kill frisk.

Back