• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs. A cat with a loss record that has a number higher than my grades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos was wreaking havoc across Elmore, and had wiped out almost all the population. He had cornered what was remaining of the Watterson family: Gumball and Darwin. The rest of the family were now lifeless piles of dust. Darwin was scared out of his mind, but then Gumball signaled him to back off and said "dont worry dude, I've watched every single MCU film so i know where this is going". Darwin shouted "No! This isn't a good idea! You'll DIE within the snap of a finger!", until Gumball told him to relax again, "Dude come on, i've seen all the memes, I could shrink myself, go inside Thanos' butthole and expand!" Darwin got even more worried and said "well then, if you really wanna die then you may as well go do it! Lets just run away instead!"

Gumball said "Actually I dunno if i can shrink myself but I'm positive I can still fight him" and so he walked up to Thanos. Barney the Dinosaur The purple titan didnt seem scared at all. "Here, kitty kitty!" he teased (since he has clearly watched Shrek 2), and then he laughed again

Speed is =

Gumball is bloodlusted

Thanos has the entire Infinity Gauntlet

Gumball is fully equipped

Gumballs
Thanos turned up

AP wise thanos oneshots but due to low godly regen that doesnt matter but the only things gumball has that can really effect thanos are his probability manip and death manip (and even these are a little iffy.). because as far as im aware everything else is null and void due to either the AP/dura gap or thanos countering it with an infinity stone.

I don't know if it will change much by the way, but gumball's bloodlusted (because you know)

In fact, his death glare needs REALLY close range for Gumball, while Thanos has universal range with most of his attacks.

Death Hax is useless as well since Thanos will have him LONG dead by the time gumball gets even 1/10th the range needed to kill him

1. It was by accident

2. Closing your fist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>needing to write something down in a notebook. Plus the fact he needs to get real close to thanos due to only having standard melee range

GreenCyan said:
Gumball could stop time and time travel. And he can use The Magic Notebook to kill Thanos.
I doubt gumball would just casually break the screen and time travel even if he was bloodlusted (which he is here), especially because both were purely accidental

also, snapping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> writing something down on a sheet of paper, so try again

It immediately grants him passive supernatural luck once put on, and pulling a helmet out from his butt (ya know, hammerspace) and putting it on seems far faster than his other hax (like writing something down in a book or having to get up close to someone in order to glare)

Snapping/Closing a fist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Going down and pulling something from your butt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of his other useful haxes

If this is really really, really a stomp then RIP gumball

no joke, he's one of the most bullied 8-Cs i've seen

This is.

Thanos blitzes with attacks even when speed to the point Gumball can't do anything even when speed = + AP+ Dura+ Much of gumball's haxes don't even work

Oh my god, it gets worse:

You see, it turns out that attack speed isn't equalized, Gumball has superhuman reactions, Thanos has MASSIVELY HYPERSONIC+ attacks

This is a stomp and this should be closed

you know it's funny how people outside this wiki (ESPECIALLY deviantart) claim gumball is one of the strongest toon force characters and that he can survive the big bang and the destruction of the universe and whatnot, but on here he has 7 losses and 0 wins even though he's been bloodlusted in 99% of his matches so that he could actually put his hax to use, something he'd never do in-character

Hey, you think's that bad.

A certain youtube VS Debating channel I won't name (because it is against the rules to badmouth other VS Battles stuff) thinks Spongebob can beat Garou and Bugs Bunny can beat TOAA just because of toon force and plot manipulation

gumball legitimately beat Sonic the Hedgehog in another debating channel but yeah that will never compare to those

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can rup up to Thanos and make him explode. With explosion manipulation.
How is a 8-C explosion even going to hope to leave a single dent on someone with a low 6-B body?

A NUKE won't work on Thanos

(It WILL work due to the MCU being downgraded into omega irrevance into shit tiers on the level of irrelevance as Thunder McQueen, but that's a different story)

That was Tier 8 dura

Thanos ends him way before he can even process it. PLUS him needing to get near to Thanos which the fight would be far over by the time that can happen

It's massively hypersonic+ to superhuman

GreenCyan said:
Well, it did turn people to fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTr2bi7uTNkAnd he can brainwash Darwin and control him like how he did to Darwin.
I already argued with you about the explosion manipulation in 2 different threads, but if gumball tries to make thanos explode, it'll feel like shooting someone whos 7-B with a 9-C gun: won't hurt at all, it won't even sting or blow him back

8-C explosions mean nothing if you are low 6-B

Also gumball trying to get physical with thanos is really not a good idea, he would just shatter his limbs each time

Yeah no, Thanos likely stomps. It's snapping vs. Doing anything else which takes more time.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back