• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos fights a Digimon

Thanos comes to fight Susanoomon

Fight takes place in somewhere in space

Both high 2A versions

Digimon Ultimate war god : 0

Thanos : 0

Thanos IG TR
Quote1 I am Thanos. And you... are nothing. I could kill you in an instant... but you have provided me with a moment of amusement and defeated an irritant... so you may leave to enjoy whatever pitiful life span still awaits you

Susanoomon ex2 collectors card

Schnee One said:
Well Susanoomon has a massive AP advantage
Does it have any counter to Precog?
Susanoomon has

• Pandora Dialogue: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it preserves the target's attacks within space and time itself before replaying them back at Susanoomon's foes at high speed.
as an inherited skill

I don't see how that counters Precog

I imagine he leads with it which makes this at worst an incon

IG Thanos doesn't resist stuff, he just deals with them already knowing they will happen. Doing things like not making them happen in the first place, making them stop, etc.

Susanoomon has immunity to in game Poison, Confusion, Instant Death, Paralysis and Sleep due to its trait. The probably translates to resistance to death manipulation, mind/soul manipulation, and poison manipulation.

Susanoomon also has precog.

Only thing I'm thinking might work is sealing

Though I'd be surprised if Susanoomon didn't resist or counter that.

If Susanoomon doesn't lead with a instakilling move orvresist Precog. Then Thanos via sealing

Thanos has Death Manipulation even without the Gauntlet. With it, he's all amped up, and Susanoomon lacks resistance to death hax.. surprisingly.. Unless it's missing from his page. Thanos can also Seal... Susanoomon doesn't resist too much of what Thanos can throw at him.

Susanoomon can do a lot of stuff. Including Death Hax, Power Null. Thanos doesn't resit death hax? That's also surprising.Nor does he resist Power Null..? Susan can seal, and has Attack Reflection. Not sure if you can 'reflect' Thanos' sealing.. Unless it's the Mafuba... What Susan doesn't resist, he could PROBABLY catch and send back at Thanos with PD.

Both have precog, but I wanna say Thanos' is better based on how its described. I wanna saw Susanoomon wins 6/10-7/10 times with Power Null and the Flames of the Dark Area. Thanos is pretty much pure evil, and getting reduced to beyond nothingness is assured.. if he gets him. But it could go either way! Leaning on Susan for now!

If he does, then it's missing from his page, I guess. Still, Thanos has his sealing and Precog. Really good precog. Unless Thanos' own flaw of making himself lose comes into play, I could see him realizing beforehand that his options for winning are slim and he goes for the sealing. But then Susan's own Precog could give him the insight into readying Power Null. mmm..

Back