• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thalia Grace VS. Phosphora

I know this thread is pretty old, but I like the matchup and it's still applicable, so sue me. Anyway, let's go over the different stats and find out who would win in this particular matchup.

To start, since speed is equalized, let's go to strength and durability. Honestly, I don't really have any pure stats to dish out like some people on here, but considering the fact that both Phosphora's AP and Durability stand at "Island level," and Thalia's AP and Durability is measured at "At least Island level," I would give a slight Strength and Durability edge to Thalia. As for Endurance, seeing as Thalia has a Very High ranking as apposed to Phosphora's High ranking, I'll also give the Endurance edge to Thalia.

As for Intelligence, I'd say it's about even between the two, since Phosphora has had many years of experience under her belt, giving her an edge in this category, but with combat experience, I think Thalia has that, mostly because Thalia is a very gifted fighter and has been successfully fending against monsters for most of her life, even managing to hold her own against Luke Castellian, who was said to be one of Camp Half-Blood's greatest fighters in many years. Add to this Phosphora's carefree attitude, and I'll give Thalia the combat edge.

The greatest debate, however, lies in their powers. Now, Thalia has resistance to Electricity Manipulation, which immediately is a problem for Phosphora. And while I considered giving Phosphora the ability to absorb lightning, as is described in her profile under her Electricity Manipulation, I remembered that Phosphora can take damage from Pit's Phosphora Bow, which fires electricity. So, I'm calling it that Phosphora can take damage from electricity if it's concentrated into a direct attack, which Thalia is more than capable of doing. However, I will allow for Phosphora to avoid Thalia's Illusion Creation, since she is a divine being and should not be affected by Thalia's Mist.

Moving past that, while I would normally say that Phosphora's Flight would prove to be an advantage, not only does Thalia have a bow and arrow, as well as her concentrated Electricity Manipulation, but she also has Air and Weather Manipulation, allowing her to mess with Phosphora by screwing with her ability to fly effectively and dodge Thalia's attacks. Plus, I'm not sure if Phosphora can resist the Fear Manipulation caused by Thalia's Aegis Shield, so that would be an issue as well.

Overall, while Phosphora is a very powerful entity that manages to clash with both Thanatos and Pit on fairly equal ground, not only does anything Phosphora has done not really impress Thalia, but Thalia can easily deal with everything Phosphora can dish out, and then some. This is one Hunter of Artemis that Phosphora should not have messed with. (And now Artemis and Viridi are gonna be butting heads because of this.)

Winner: Thalia Grace

Back