• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 vs Overwatch. I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

Wait, Pharah and not Mei?

So, leading towards Pharah at the moment. She can one shot.

However if I remember correctly Pyro can reflect rockets.

Pharah has the clear advantage, being able to fly and fire rockets from above, Pyro is clearly at a disadvantage for not having many weapons with long range, being limited to weapons such as detonator and others of that category, Phara besides one shot with the rockets, despite the pyro can reflect them, phara should have no problem dodging the reflected rockets, Pyro can win, but Phara wins the majority

Fra Justice rains from above

Wait shouldn’t their vaporization weapons already be high 8-C I’ve seen clacs that put it there

The wapons 9-A calc comes from vaporizing the merc themselves, its not a health mechanic its the logistics of their durability not scaling to weapons that vaporize them

Which is why thres currently a revision to remove that
That has alredy been discused the fact that is by the limitations of SFM of presenting damage in a real way also you are still using gameplay deaths wich arent canon
AKA: you are using engine limitations as a argument as that is a no no and that is from someone who knows how SFM works kinda

That has alredy been discused the fact that is by the limitations of SFM of presenting damage in a real way also you are still using gameplay deaths wich arent canon
AKA: you are using engine limitations as a argument as that is a no no and that is from someone who knows how SFM works kinda
You are aware that th only people who wer arguing anything about in-game stuff were the people trying to scale them to their own weapons right? Everyone who was and is against them being that tier is arguing using the cinematics exclusively

You are aware that th only people who wer arguing anything about in-game stuff were the people trying to scale them to their own weapons right? Everyone who was and is against them being that tier is arguing using the cinematics exclusively
what you are saying that they get vaporized based in gameplay stop lying you dindt even present a time that the mercs got vaporized in a cinematic
also i guy who i dont renember his name sayed that the rockets can 2 shoot a scout based in health so no ironic that a guy who says that our argument is invalid because is in-game uses non canon deaths in gameplay anyway i think this is a stomp and i dont want to derail it if you want to discuss more about 9-A tf2 go ahead create a thread
also it didnt help that one of the people leaved when i presented the argument and tried to make the thread died so we cant discuss with him anymore

Remember when this was a vs thread? Let's get back to that, please.
that was what i said
is me or you conviently come whenever we talk about 9-A TF2 to the point of closing the thread twice when TF2 was getting upgraded and giving the reasons of the people who literally leaved after we debunked his argument and dont take it as a insult because i didnt insult you there i am just pointing that
anyway i think this is a stomp becuase TF2 isnt 9-A yet so.. is this fair?

Last edited:
if this is a stomp would it be fine to change it to Mei or someone else that's more fair? pyro doesn't have 9-A durability but he does have his 9-A weapons in this fight

Back