• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 Upgrades? Maybe?

So I re-read the TF2 comics and found some more feats which may or may not be upgrades for the mercs and more. So yeah.

Let's start with Soldier: he could run for 1900 hours (79 days) without being tired, doesn't let out a word after possibly hours of torture, and promised he wouldn't . (at least intentionally) Survived being drilled in...the chest maybe?

Next, Spy: he killed Joey Murders, even though he had a shiv aimed at Spy's back literally one frame earlier. Joey aims for the stab, Joey is very much dead and with an additional hole in his back. Casually strangles another mercenary with his feet.

Scout: Can't. Freakin'. Die. By. Strangling.

Demoman: Was only knocked out when he was injected with two syringes of moonshine that melts through barrels.

Medic: Brought Sniper back from the dead, even though he was shot and penetrated by two sniper shots and dead for six hours.

Sniper: Overpowered Medic after six hours of being dead. Seemingly able to hit a target 5 miles away.

Saxton Hale: Breaks the forth wall in almost every issue he's in. An example

Let me know what you think about these.

The only one I see being a stat upgrade would be the spy thing but we have no timeframe

Wouldn't the Soldier thing just be using military time? I mean, the old ladies are running with him as well and while they're much more tired I doubt they can run for 79 days.

(also he was drilled in the teeth as shown later)

Back