• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. That is probably fine to apply then. Thank you for the input.

I'm frankly unsure if the Cow Mangler would be 9-A. We assume that gameplay is mostly non-canon, as we can't scale the mercs to the weapons there, yet the Cow Mangler feat, that comes from the gameplay, is accepted.

I get how it might be canon, as in other lore, we are shown that mercs can't tank their own weapons with ease, which invalidates them tanking their attacks but do not make the Cow Mangler's feat inapplicable, but it still sounds strange.

Not that I mind, so I am fine with the changes being applied, but it is something to keep in mind.

Should I wait for the atomization statement for pyro to be accepted from Guywhodoesthing's calc or should I just apply the Cowmangler vaporizing the bots in mvm to the characters with optional equipment that is 9-A

Since Bambu and Abstractions have not shown up here, I think that what has been accepted can probably be applied now.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Back