• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

terrarian vs weiss

no is in his pick pre figth skeletor and the AP diference is only 2x who is dramastic reduced by the scale terraria >>queen bee>>>brain of chutullu>>eater of word>>eye of chutullu>king slime>this feat only moving also can survive THIS

Volume 7 Weiss one shots baseline high 8-Cs while the Terrarian isn't even high 8-C in this key. Weiss stomps: use post Wall of Flesh Terrarian if you want this to be fair

Livinmeme said:
one shot only mean far more Ap so no weiss don,t one shoot terrarian
You missed the point. Weiss can one shot someone with better durability than the Terrarian has. She'll one shot him because she one shot someone already stronger than him.

I don't know how to explain why Weiss one shots without sounding like an ass, so I'll just point out Volume 7 Weiss is getting upgraded to 8-B so this match fails anyways.

And the Terrarian get downgraded soon on top of that.

It's not made yet as I'm waiting on the new update to see what the bestiary adds. But if the Bestiary doesn't add any feats then the Terrarian is getting downgraded to 9-A.

For many different reasons that I'll try to explain.

The explosives the Terrarian currently scales to instantly obliterate him with zero chance of survival all the way up to end game. 8-C and above are based off kinetic energy calculations but there are around 20 different 9-A feats that make the kinetic feats massive outliers combined with the explosives one shooting the Terrarian.

The explosives don't do any damage to bosses no matter how many of them you have (I tried to blow up the king slime with over 20 of them and it did zero damage). This means the bosses surviving the explosives is a gameplay mechanic and the Terrarian (who is superior to these bosses) is instantly vaporized by these explosives.

The Terrarian's 9-B key is also the key that fights the king slime as getting heart crystal or iron armor causes the Eye of Cthulhu to spawn so you must fight the King Slime with beginning game equipment which includes regular frag grenades. Meanwhile bombs that can only cause 9-A damage can one shot parts of the Eater of Worlds and destroy Corrupted stone which is stronger than the King Slime and Eye of Cthulhu. The Eater of Worlds is destroyed piece by piece so the Terrarian would only scale to single segments that can dig through the earth (usually 9-A). The mid game Terrarian is hurt by lasers that can freeze people solid (9-A), can demolish a pirate ship (9-A), can demolish the mechanic bosses (all of which would be 9-A feats), treats tanks as boss fights (9-A), and uses a regular rocket launcher against Plantera (9-A). Meanwhile a 8-C+ feat still obliterated him instantly around this time.

I'm also planning on downgrading the Moonlord and the other 5-Cs to 8-C+ as the moon feat is both a massive outlier and most likely environment destruction, but I'll get into more during my revisions.

The Revisions will also try to upgrade a few things, but it's mostly going to be a downgrade.

the key of 9-b is not what figth king slime and eye of chutullu number one he had to get of at least 5 heart the 9-b is refering to when he get the armor of wood and the boss surviving to the explosions is more like to exploit and the point of devorer of words and than the parts are pretty weak so no you can say than numbert two he dont dig normal dirt he dig block of corruption who in this point only can be digg by dinamite of explosions you are ignoring the other feats the 8c+ are saced out of context especially when the explosion can also dig to blocks of metal and fragmen the blocks

and no there are two feats one one who aparent has far power and the other than is realized casually

I don't want to assume anything, but I've you type another language perfectly fine, so I'm assuming you're using google translate to type up your response.

I'll respond to one thing I can properly read (sorry if I come off as rude). There aren't any other 8-C feats. There are kinetic energy calculations and those can only be used if they aren't contradicted by other feats. In this case they are both contradicted constantly, and are vastly out numbered by 9-A feats. Plus the 8-C+ feat obliterates the Terrarian instantly.

So in summary most of the things they are saying are being taken out of context number 1. A heart is not needed, five hearts are needed to survive and to meet the defense requirement for the eye of chutullu, defense 10 is needed, not 9 although these are corrections number 2 the parts of world eater are extremely weak also to the point where arming from the beginning of the game can hurt you considerably so it is better to use the chutullu brain as a reference also the calculation of the explosion is well I guess but it can also do the same with iron blocks plus what are the rays that people can freeze because freezing no longer applies A ap the pirate ship is much stronger than a normal ship and is as large as small mountains the tanks are far stronger than normal and destroying a tank is 8c + and rocket launchers can do with the type of ammunition that can destroy the environment does the same thing as dynamite and can and to survive comparing real-life things in Teraria is a downgrade and there is only one feat 8c + that oblireta it and that this downgrade also moonlord was supposed to improve to low 2c but the thread die dat

comparing normal things in the real life and things in terraria only because they similar also the terrarian is normally comparable in strength and durability that the bosses canonically and when presented as glass canon is ingame

The amount of hearts isn't apart of my argument. It just that getting hearts and equipment makes the Eye of Cthulhu spawn. Meaning the Terraria fights the King of Slime despite only having 9-B feats (destroying walls, demolishing granite golems, regular frag grenades). And 9-A bombs can destroy something stronger (Corrupted blocks and the Earth of Worlds) than the Eye of Cthulhu and King Slime, and the Eater of Worlds has 9-A feats only. In what way is the pirate ship as large as small mountains, it's actually kinda smaller than most pirate ships, and destroying a tank is usually 9-A unless you completely obliterate it. The rocket launcher should scale to the RPG-7 which is 9-A, and a sniper rifles piercing damage (usually 9-A) can hurt most of the bosses while the Terrarian can stop the bullet dead in its tracks with his shield. The 8-C+ feat obliterates you while all the other feats are varying levels of 9-A.

The low 2-C upgrade for Moonlord was abandoned because destroying the fabric of reality isn't a feat.

The reason why I'm saying the real life Terraria weapons should just be comparable the real world counterparts is because they line up with all the other feats. When Dante uses a regular rocket launcher it's fine because he has a crap ton of better feats, but the Terrarian's weapons line up with his other feats like fighting tanks and pirate ships and being instantly killed by 8-C+ explosives.

no is fragmentacion and destroying the fabric of reality is a feat i see a character but a not renember

i dont think that bypasses dura (if it did the terrarian would one shot everything.) and even if it did it doesnt change the fact that the terrarian gets oneshot.

Terrarian can only destroy disembodies soul, so it's not usefull here

The only other thing soul related is the Corruption and Crimson Powder, but just makes the target evil/maybe berserker and even amp their stats, so that would make Weiss one shot harder

also his amps aren't good enought to bridge the gap, especially since she can amp too.

Livinmeme said:
im pretty sure than encapsule
i think he meant incapacitate. also overlord powder is spelled powder, not poweder, so please make sure your own spelling is perfect before you criticize someone else´s.

Back