• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Transduality For Our Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
good if we only consider type 1, i think it also applies to space and time as Rimuru was not affected by the lack of both, and it is said in the WN ending that he transcended them both
No, this is not why Rimuru is not affected, huh? You are taking it out of context.
Nowhere in the scans, it says time and space are dualities like light-darkness.

Additionally, a lack of space-time could mean a place where only nothingness exists, which is fitting for the context given.

but shouldn't whoever creates the duality concept have conceptual manipulation as well?
Creating duality =/= TD 2.

Last edited:
I don't care much about the web novel anymore, I'm more focused on light waiting tomorrow, but about transduality, type 1 is obvious, and about type 2 I won't elaborate anything too long, only on light, but on the web there are also the ultimate angelic and demonic abilities which are Dualities created from the original duality of the great spirits of light and darkness, and the nullification is the primordial energy that formed everything including the concepts and even the original duality and is not limited by nothing inside the verse, i think there might be a chance of type 2 transduality there, that's all i have to add

I don't care much about the web novel anymore, I'm more focused on light waiting tomorrow, but about transduality, type 1 is obvious, and about type 2 I won't elaborate anything too long, only on light, but on the web there are also the ultimate angelic and demonic abilities which are Dualities created from the original duality of the great spirits of light and darkness, and the nullification is the primordial energy that formed everything including the concepts and even the original duality and is not limited by nothing inside the verse, i think there might be a chance of type 2 transduality there, that's all i have to add
Tmr it gonna drop one? Uwu

Agree with TD 1 if simply having statement of yin and yang is enough to qualify
Disagree with TD 2.

Also TD 1 would only be for Veldanava and the Holy Spirit. Simply transcending someone who created duality doesn't mean you gain TD

Also TD 1 would only be for Veldanava and the Holy Spirit. Simply transcending someone who created duality doesn't mean you gain TD

To be specific, Rimuru survives the whole destruction of the multiverse including Great Spirit which composes of concept and duality, where he currently live in nothingness devoid of everything without being affected whatsoever. He was also implied to be on par if not superior than Veldanava who predated everything in the verse and the one created Great Spirit in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back