• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura LN Cosmology Upgrade Tier 1 (Retry)

Since I agree with CodeCCLL. The OP hypertimeline reasoning will be changed abit to a better justification. You all can just read the previous arguments that CodeCCLL and Astral gave

Given the situation of the thread we will try to let the staffs decide instead and apply the changes once everything is settled. So please do not repeat the same arguments that was previously disagreed as it may clog the thread. We hope that this thread can be over and there will not be another one again

The explanation page is not done yet.
However I will just link the sandbox since you all want to see it but please don't edit anything without permission

Last edited:
The explanation page is not done yet.
However I will just link the sandbox since you all want to see it but please don't edit anything without permission
Does anyone have anything to say about this, other than whether or not it's necessary to make a section of notes addressing kanji?

Also, when I looked at the Volume 11 again, I sure that Chloe's time travel range shouldn't be 2-A, so I removed the part that included 2-A.

Chloe can travel across timelines in a way that would only work on an "world" similar to Tensura, and she can also access a very limited period of time within those timelines (only the time until the next cycle begins).

Additionally, remade timelines wouldn't even have a combat applicable range.

Does anyone have anything to say about this, other than whether or not it's necessary to make a section of notes addressing kanji?
Hmm, idk if this type of stuff is applicable on vsbw as well, but there's no harm in trying
While we know Hinata stated that Timelines are being Remade, and also stated later on that her theory was correct, we also have to note that it a mere Appeal To Emotions because "Hinata could not accept such a way of thinking". Additionally, this part was completely negated by the fact that during Velgrynd's own travel, it was stated that "Parallel Worlds do not Overlap, so no two same Identities can exist under the same Timeline/Time Axis. Additionally, the fact that Velgrynd couldn't travel in the past of the same Timeline was because the past version of Velgrynd already existed in that past point in Time of that same Timeline, yet could still travel to different Timelines, proves the fact that Hinata believing "Multiple versions of Chloe existing in different Parallel Worlds" not true due to it being apparently outrageous to her utterly False and a mere Emotional Belief.

Additionally, the fact that "Parallel Worlds" do exist, proves that Hinata's Initial Theory about the World not being remade but rather "Branching Continuously/Constantly" was half true, because while two Chloe(s) cannot meet each other at the same time, Parallel Worlds do still exist, and said theory was an "Advanced Multiverse Theory", the Kanji being "多元宇宙論" which also translates to "Pluralistic Cosmology" or also "Many-Universe Theory", which (the Kanji) when searched on Google leads to this page on the 4 Multiversal Theories, making it clear that the "Many-Universe Theory" here is referring to Hugh Everett's Interpretation, or what we commonly call MWI. This is even further backed up by the fact that Fuse (The Author) directly referenced Steins; Gate in the Web Novel version, even going so far as to stating terms like "World-Line Volatility" and "Reading Steiner" in his Author Note, making it clear that he implemented some aspects of Steins; Gate in the Slime Cosmology, where Steins; Gate also follows the Many-Universe Theory by Hugh Everett.
Also, when I looked at the Volume 11 again, I sure that Chloe's time travel range shouldn't be 2-A, so I removed the part that included 2-A.
I think that's fine, since Chloe only showed to travel from one timeline to another timeline, unlike Velgrynd who can directly travel on the world line.
Additionally, remade timelines wouldn't even have a combat applicable range.
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, since they aren't really being "remade" in the sense that the previous timeline is destroyed when she moves to the next one, they all exist in parallel[co-exist] without overlapping. Her travelling to another timeline mid combat would still make her Low 2-C distance away from the target since her present self is essentially not in that timeline anymore

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, since they aren't really being "remade" in the sense that the previous timeline is destroyed when she moves to the next one, they all exist in parallel[co-exist] without overlapping. Her travelling to another timeline mid combat would still make her Low 2-C distance away from the target since her present self is essentially not in that timeline anymore
Hmm yeah that is a mistake on my part I thought travelling to any timelines would grant it 2A but they still have low 2c distance

Last edited:
Her travelling to another timeline mid combat would still make her Low 2-C distance away from the target since her present self is essentially not in that timeline anymore
But the problem is that Chloe's time leap allows her to reach just a specific point in the timeline she jumped from. When Chloe moved to another timeline, she always found herself back where she was in the previous timeline, and in this case, that just means interdimensional range. (The same case exists in Steins; Gate. Even though time machines go to different timelines while traveling in time, they always travel to the same location spatially)

Also dimensional travel ability works a different way but with the same logic. If you can't reach any point in the 2-A structure via dimensional travel, this just mean interdimensional range. "Multiversal+" phrase only shows the scale of interdimensional travel ability.
Universal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that can't travel a universal distance, can't affect multiple of these other realities at the same time, and can't reach into other multiverses or higher constructs.
Although Chloe has technically traveled universal+ distance, this does not apply to combat because she cannot travel to her desired destination.

But the problem is that Chloe's time leap allows her to reach just a specific point in the timeline she jumped from. When Chloe moved to another timeline, she always found herself back where she was in the previous timeline, and in this case, that just means interdimensional range. (The same case exists in Steins; Gate. Even though time machines go to different timelines while traveling in time, they always travel to the same location spatially)
Yeah, and that's still a Low 2-C, or I suppose 2-C, distance away from her original location since they are entire timelines apart, she isn't in the same timeline anymore.
Consider this example:
  1. Chloe is fighting character A in timeline 1
  2. Chloe escapes to Timeline 2
  3. Character A is still in Timeline 1
In such a situation, there is still the causally isolating space-time separating Chloe from character A, as they are in different timelines.
Also dimensional travel ability works a different way but with the same logic. If you can't reach any point in the 2-A structure via dimensional travel, this just mean interdimensional range. "Multiversal+" phrase only shows the scale of interdimensional travel ability.
I'm not arguing for 2-A range here, I already agreed that Low 2-C[or maybe 2-C] range is fine.
I think that's fine, since Chloe only showed to travel from one timeline to another timeline, unlike Velgrynd who can directly travel on the world line.
What I'm arguing is that Chloe can still essentially move a Low 2-C or 2-C distance away from any target by escaping to a separate timeline, so that's not really "Non-combat applicable".

On a side note, while I don't know if you accounted for it, but I'd say that Chloe would still have 2-A or even Low 1-C range via being a DLF, that can move to any point in Space or Time regardless of distance, where "Time" in context is multiple worlds[since SW stops time across all worlds].

What I'm arguing is that Chloe can still essentially move a Low 2-C or 2-C distance
Universal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that can't travel a universal distance, can't affect multiple of these other realities at the same time, and can't reach into other multiverses or higher constructs.

Low Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within two to one thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.
You really have to be able to distinguish between the two.
On a side note, while I don't know if you accounted for it, but I'd say that Chloe would still have 2-A or even Low 1-C range via being a DLF, that can move to any point in Space or Time regardless of distance, where "Time" in context is multiple worlds[since SW stops time across all worlds].
This is a completely different topic. Also this is just an example, I still don't understand why we are discussing scaling in this thread when almost the entire verse will be affected by this upgrade.

You really have to be able to distinguish between the two.
I see. I guess Low 2-C fits the bill more then. I thought something like cross-universe/space-time thing would be treated as 2-C due to the 4D distance[or insignificant 5D space] between space-time.
Tho, quoting your quote itself:
Wouldn't something that is 4D time[an entire timeline] away from a target be considered universal distance[temporal]?
This is a completely different topic. Also this is just an example, I still don't understand why we are discussing scalingin this thread when almost the entire verse will be affected by this upgrade.
On a side note
I said it just in case its not concluded by someone else that her range is only Low 2-C or 2-C.

What do you think it means to have a range of 100 meters? Doesn't that mean you can hit any point within the 100 meter half radius? So if you can only hit targets 100 meters away from you and not 10, 20, 50 meters away, do you really have a range of 100 meters? Ask yourself these questions. I don't want to discuss what range means here.

What do you think it means to have a range of 100 meters? Doesn't that mean you can hit any point within the 100 meter half radius? So if you can only hit targets 100 meters away from you and not 10, 20, 50 meters away, do you really have a range of 100 meters? Ask yourself these questions. I don't want to discuss what range means here.
I'm talking about temporal distance here. Just like how an attack reaching in the past or the future a 1000 years ago or after, even if in the same spatial position as it is in the present, I don't think we just treat that as "tens or hundreds of meters" range due to temporal distance existing between the origin point and the ending point.
A similar case exists here, except its cross-timeline and not in a single timeline

Back