• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, my mistake.

Change Log 1.2:

Addendum: For Hinata Regenerationn Negation (High), Law Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation should be for her second key, everything else for her first key. Rimuru's and Shion's new stuff go all to their second keys and the Resistance to Death Manipulation goes to anyone with AP at Low 7-C and higher.

With this we truly got everything ready for implementation this time.

I am adding more stuff to Hinata's profile, you can add the death resistance to everyone else who is A rank and higher.

If it wasn't already obvious, Rimuru and Hinata are definitely FTL, re-looked on what magic sense was said to be:

Precisely. This world is covered in sheer magic, although it is not spread evenly across its entire surface. Did you know, also, that light and sound both have the properties of a wave?
Yeah, I've heard about that. Light waves and sound waves. Ah. How intelligent of you. Did you learn of that in your past world? You must have, I wager. But, indeed, you will be able to observe how these waves disturb the nearby particles of magic, then use that information to calculate how the area around you looks and sounds. Simple, yes?.
~ Volume 1, Chapter 1​
Yet Fritz's magic sense was meaningless in interpreting Hinata and Rimuru's fight.

If light waves are mentioned in the explanation of magic sense/perception/detection and someone comments they can't make sense of a battle due to it exceeding their perception even with magic sense, then yea.

Yeah, Rimuru with 10 Million Times reaction can't see anything when Guy fought Chloe XD, even Raphael absolutely confused by what happen in that battle. XD

10 million is never said in the LN, and not sure where you get MFTL from.

I basically went with Rimuru's original speed pre-1 million thought accel, which is supersonic+, obtained scaling to Kyoya who is 300x a normal human so 5m/s x 300=1500m/s.

Then 1500m/s x 1 million is like 15 x FTL, the result was like 1 digit more than the speed of light which is 2.998e+8 m/s.

Just noticed you meant Guy vs Chloe, my bad, though apparently they are faster than time so MFTL would be a lowball.

@Milly 2nd key but she already has it there, in her first key she was only like a B+ rank monster if i remember correctly.

I mean you have to find the evidence for that first, i don't remember anything about it.

First proof in the WN that magic sense works by using light waves, then find a fight where it was noted the fight was so fast, magic sense was useless.

Not exactly, just cause you can't react to something, doesn't mean your brain didn't process it.

Anyway this thread is basically done.

No as i said above they can't react at that speed, their brain just has that sort of processing power, exceed said processing power=FTL, blitz magic sense users =/=FTL.

It's perception speed really, not reaction speed.

Well, in most instances isn't that what a blitz is?

Just an example, but Escanor vs Estarossa had Escanor swing his axe so fast Estarossa said "I didn't even see him attack...".

Celestial Pegasus said:
No as i said above they can't react at that speed, their brain just has that sort of processing power, exceed said processing power=FTL, blitz magic sense users =/=FTL.

It's perception speed really, not reaction speed.
what about weakened shizu who was capable of dodging ftl level attack - dark lighting , she used magic sense wasnt she ?

@Milly I guess.

My point was that just cause you can see something doesn't mean you can react to it.

MS allows the user to observe how sound and light waves disturb the nearby particles of magic, just from that we can conclude they have speed of light perception speed.

If there is something they can't perceive then it's then faster than light waves since they can perceive light waves...

It's really a low bar to be FTL, pretty sure we can easily find an instance of that.

Do the goblins have magic sense though? Even gobta had to train with hakurou to get that, and he didn't get it till way later.

In the wn if i remember correctly a direwolf was too fast for gabiru to see, but this was gabiru before being named by rimuru so not clear if he has it, he was still only like a C rank monster.

Is it magic sense though or just something else like a natural response to feeling the strength of someone way above your level or something.

Really not buying they had magic sense then since they were such weak monsters and even Gobta, the literal genius of the goblins had to train a lot to get it and didn't get it till he was like an A- rank monster, the goblins who couldn't see the boss were F rank.

Hmm, I guess not. I guess that would make for an extrasensory perception feat, though. I have the Magic Sense feat, just not the blitz.

"(That's right. The world is covered with magic essences. There is a difference in concentration. And, light and sound possess a wave like property, did you know?)
(Yeah, light waves and sound waves, right?)
(You're well-informed. Is that knowledge from the other world? Well, anyway.
By observing the way those waves fluctuated the magic essence, you can calculate the appearance of the surrounding. Simple, right?)

The moment I had activate the Extra Skill『Magic Power Perception』, my mind was filled with information.
Never, even when I was a human, had I processed that much information at once.
Little by little, magic essence moving along―waves of light and sound."

Anyway this thread was about stuff from vol 7, which has already been applied if you find that blitz you are looking for, make a thread about it.

This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back