• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Resistance to Physics Manipulation

One of the Eight Star Demon Lords, Dagruel, is stated to manipulate the laws of physics.

"His fists alone could cause destruction on levels that warp the laws of physics, the special vibrations caused would interfere with the earth and the atmosphere, resulting in storms of destruction."

~ Chapter 217

However, Shion, was able to withstand these effects.

"'Blood flows out from her head without any sign of stopping. Even the wound in her whole body, bore new wounds after recovering.
Shion's attack couldn't touch Dagruel, she was
mortally injured due to Dagruel's counterattack.
Even so, Shion stood up,
she kept challenging Dagruel over and o'ver."
~ Chapter 216

Granted he was weakened due to Stopped Time.

"As of now, the destructive vibrations in Dagruel's fists, only affect the area that it hits. That was the reason how Shion is battling on equal footing with Dagruel, as she is responding on that assumption.
But, it was very likely what Veldora's words meant, was that Dagruel's attacks are able to connect in a wider area when time is not stopped, that much can be assumed."

~ Chapter 217

Furthermore, Veldora is able to survive these attacks.

"Dagruel freely manipulated the vibration wave.
If the earth was vibrated, earthquake occurred, if the atmosphere was vibrated, electrical discharge was generated. It was easy to create a vacuum wave when he manipulated the airflow intentionally.
However, it didn't affect Veldora.

That was a justified matter. After all, Veldora is the incarnation of storm."

"One of Dagruel's arms which defended against Veldora's claws disappeared, Veldora's left hand which accomplished the feat has also disappeared."

Thoughts?

So it scales to:

Rimuru Tempest Veldora Tempest Gii Crimson Zegion Diablo Benimaru Milim Yuuki Kagurazaka

I'm a bit iffy on some others, and not sure. Like with other 6-A's, like Leon, or Ramiris.

Why wouldn't Ramiris scale?

As a first generation demon lord and what not she should be superior to Dagruel, if Shion can resist it, don't see why Ramiris couldn't.

Scaling to the other 6-A's is indeed iffy though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Why wouldn't Ramiris scale?
As a first generation demon lord and what not she should be superior to Dagruel, if Shion can resist it, don't see why Ramiris couldn't.

Scaling to the other 6-A's is indeed iffy though.
Makes sense.

But you two were talking about Ramiris just now, who is Unknown | High 4-C, so I thought it was a typo and you actually ment Ruminas.

Right now all we know is that Rimuru, Veldora, Gii, Yuuki, Milim, Shion, Ramiris, Benimaru, Zegion, Diablo, Dino, Velgyrnd, Velzard, and Chloe get it.

I mean it'd make sense for anyone with an Ultimate Skill to be like that. It comes with several perks including resistance to magic and resistance to fate manipulation, as well resistance to "lower skills", and while it's said that it's possible to "brute force" through that by itself, it'd probably need more power than your usual physics manipulation.

Dagruel isn't the one who resisted it though, it was Shion and Veldora.

I don't agree with scaling to all the 6-A's, at best i would be ok with Testarossa, Ultima, and Carrera, because they are around Shion's level of strength.

Shion is far above them, they shouldn't scale at all.

Awakened Demon Lord Shion>Pre-Awakened Demon Lord Diablo=Shion>Rimuru (First became an awakened demon lord)=Leon=Ruminas

Alright, then yeah. These additions only go to Rimuru, Veldora, Gii, Yuuki, Milim, Shion, Ramiris, Benimaru, Zegion, Diablo, Dino, Velgyrnd, Velzard, and Chloe.

No need to be shy. You can implement the changes by yourself as well. There is no rule that only mods/admins can edit profiles.

In previous CRTs I was also waiting to get the "real, real, real final confirmation" that it can be implemented and then I saw that CP already implemented the changes and had to carry all the work of doing so.

There don't seem to be any further doubts about this issue, so it should be fine to be implemented. It's after all not like making these changes now would be irreversable or anything like that.

I would, but I actually have no idea how. I'm quite new to making profiles, which is why I stick to revisions.

I had planned to make a Moro (DBS) profile in a sandbox, but I got busy and needed to leave it to someone else.

Oh, you are correct. CP did that for some reason. Might have to ask him to undo that. He had LN Rimuru's profile locked up too until he noticed it.

Everyone has been done besides Milim and Shion. I'll do that later though, currently at school and seeing a loli & big chested woman on a computer screen def gives people the wrong ideas.

OK then. I also wrote about the lock issue on CP's message wall, so once CP sees it, Rimuru's WN profile will probably be unlocked for registered users again.

So CP said that appearently there is a rule that Tier 2 and higher characters have to be sysop locked for some reason. CP already did the change for Rimuru's WN profile now.

Back