• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Post Harvest Festival Revisions

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Rimuru

Should have 2 keys, Pre-Harvest Festival, Post-Harvest Festival.

Post Harvest Festival his intelligence should be Extraordinary Genius. His intellect is said to be beyond mortals:

"Damn it, what kind of magic force is this?! This massive, seemingly endless magicule supply, all being controlled with utter perfection. Is this really a newborn demon lord? It can't be! Lord Carillon couldn't even do this… Awe and fear swirled in equal measures. …And those eyes. Those eyes look like they're beholding something totally worthless. They treat raising the dead as nothing more complex than repairing a useful tool… Did he think he could just make a new one if he messed up? What the hell is going on here…? He's usually so warm and kind to other people; was all that just an act? Is this the real him…?! What Gruecith was watching now was both Rimuru and not Rimuru. Unaware of this, all he could see was a demon lord working beyond the realm of mortal intelligence. And from that point forward, he swore to admonish both himself and the other lycanthropes from ever daring to defy Rimuru."

His skill Raphael is also said to be superior to quantum and super computers:

"Ultimate Skill ÒÇîWisdom King RaphaelÒÇì has the processing power to outcompute a quantum computer easily. It is more economic and precise than the supercomputer ÒÇîWorld SimulatorÒÇì11, so it's easy piecey."

He should have Sealing: "Unlimited Imprisonment:Entombs the target in a complex number of spatial dimensions.

Rimuru should have Resistance to Information Analysis:

"No use crying over spilled milk; it is not a major misstep for now. How I would deal with it in the future is more important.

It is also difficult to grasp my true ability, just like Dwarf King Gazel and his mind reading ability . It would also mean that my opponents won't be able to tell the specifics of my abilities, so I don't need to worry myself over it."

This was in reference to other demon lords trying to analyze his abilities, just like he usually does.

He should have Perception Manipulation for being able to accelerate people's perception of time:

"I continuously hit him hard without a word.

At the same time, I apply ÒÇîThought AccelerationÒÇì on Clayman and accelerated his mind a million times more. My ÒÇîWisdom King RaphaelÒÇì not only would contribute to me, it can also affect other people.

In terms of the time in the real world, it has only been a few seconds.

But to Clayman, his sensation has lasted for dozens of days, filled with the taste of fear and pain of being continuously beaten by others."

He has other abilities, but his current powers and abilities cover them, they just need to be added to his notable attacks section.

Should have Demon Lord's ring as part of his standard equipment:

"The ÒÇîRingÒÇìI received as the proof of being a Demon Lord, not only can it identifies the person itself, it is able to make ÒÇîCross-Spacetime Communication ÒÇìwith other Demon Lords. It even has the secret call function for individuals, and also the ability to make a group call. What a convenient magical item. With this ring——Demon Lord's ring, you can even make call from ÒÇîInfinite PrisonÒÇì."

Post Harvest Festival Rimuru should be Island level, he has over 10x the energy he had before: "Oh yeah? You seem awfully free with the advice you're offering, considering that. But the Lord of Wisdom just said something I didn't want to ignore. My energy had gone up that much, and Diablo still took half of it? Like, how much of a boost are we talking here? Understood. For reference's sake, the figure is over ten times what it previously was."

Ranga
Likewise should have the 2 same keys as Rimuru.

Should have teleportation:

"The fellow executives——Benimaru, Shuna, Souei, Shion, Geld and Ranga——They've all learnt extra skill ÒÇîDimension TransportationÒÇì and can manipulate the ÒÇîTeleportation DoorÒÇì that connects spaces."

Ranga should be At least High 7-A, he fought someone who was demon lord level, Demon lords are S rank thus>Orc Disaster Geld. Really, if anything he should be around Rimuru's level in terms of ap Pre-harvest Festival.

Benimaru
Likewise is demon lord level, should be At least High 7-A Post Harvest Festival. He also one shot Chaybdis

He is a spiritual lifeform: "Due to my blessing, Benimaru has evolved to Youki22, a spiritual life form similar to a Dryad. In other words, Benimaru's power level could already rival the likes of Treyni-san. Shuna, Souei and Hakurou also became Youki and can be considered to be very high-level species as well."

Should have Intangibility due to being a spiritual lifeform

Should have Statistics Amplification: "Additionally, Unique Skill ÒÇîGeneralissimoÒÇì also possesses the ability ÒÇîMorale BoostÒÇì. After the massive enhancement in the precision of army commanding, each soldier's individual ability seems to have also been raised by around thirty percent. The overall strength of the army, consequently, is also increased by about thirty percent. The army is on par with the enemies in terms of number, and with the addition of superior soldiers, there is no reason why we would lose. With the adjustment of other skills, our chance of victory is even higher than before."

Resistance to Mind Manipulation scaling to the other Youki like Shuna, and Souei:

"ÒÇîWe all have psyche attack resistance, so it should be sufficient to prevent us from falling into others' control. Especially with Shuna-sama accompanying us, we would be further reassured in terms of that concern. As for Karion-sama, we will decide our plan if and when we actually find him.ÒÇì"

Regenerationn Negation (High):

"Benimaru holds his footing tight and unsheath his tachi covered in black flame to slash against Charybdis. However, his strength wasn't enough to cut through the Giant body that Charybdis has built so far. But there is one big difference from before. Unlike Anubis' attack, its wound did not regenerate. Charybdis has taken the burning damage of ÒÇîBlack FlameÒÇì from the knife and it seems to be burning it to ashes."

Resistance to Power Nullification:

"《Answer. His unique skill ÒÇîGreat GeneralÒÇì can compile multiple techniques and skills to perfectly control ÒÇîBlack Flame PrisonÒÇì.》 So that's the case. In short, his manipulation technique was superior than ÒÇîMagic InterferenceÒÇì and was able to directly input massive amounts of heat. It may sound easy but it requires quite the level of skill.

Shio
Post Harvest Festival should have teleportation. Also should be At least High 7-A due to defeating Clayman, a demon lord level person.

Regenerationn (High) scaling to Orc Disaster Geld: "They gained the following skills, Extra Skill ÒÇîPerfect MemoryÒÇì and ÒÇîAutomatic RegenerationnÒÇì. The two skills accommodate each other well. Since they have ÒÇîPerfect MemoryÒÇì, even if their head gets blown off, their memory would still remain intact in their astral body. And as long as they activate ÒÇîAutomatic RegenerationnÒÇìduring this period, they would be able to save themselves with the possibility of getting revived. To be honest, they've gained the impressive regenerative ability that was also displayed by the Orc Disaster."

Death Manipulation: "I've improved Shion's odachi greatly on basis of Hinata's sword. Now it can attack spiritual body. It isn't really consuming souls, but the knife is able to cause damage to spiritual life form. Depending on the power applied in her attack, those without resistive power would instantly die, nor does it have the limitation of seven hits. That's why there is no way to confirm whether the enemies are killed or not, but it won't be much of an issue considering Shion doesn't know how to hold back."

Immunity to Mind Manipulation: "ÒÇîGogogogogo. You should be happy, this is the ultimate curse spell that can even control Demon Lords! It is quite the waste to use it against Majin like you, but it doesn't matter. I'll have to reorganize the Five Fingers anyway. Come be my subordinate and be of use to me.ÒÇì He is completely mistaken judging by his words. How pathetic, Clayman.

Shion is not rendered unable to move, it's simply that she doesn't want to move.

Clayman has boasted this skill to the roof yet it has had no effect. But perhaps you guys (readers) don't know why that's the case either. Shion has obtained the skill ÒÇîPerfect MemoryÒÇì that can store her memory in her astral body——In simpler terms, it is a special skill that can save memory even when the brain is damaged. As long as one retains his conscious soul and memory, he can be revived even when his body is completely damaged. She has become a special species. It won't be too much to call her a semi-spiritual life form. In other words, she can think with her soul. That means she has complete immunity against all mind control effects."

Souei
Also should have Teleportation, and Intangibility due to being a spiritual lifeform.

Should be At least High 7-A via scaling to Shion, and Benimaru.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation for the reasons i posted for Benimaru.

Soul Manipulation: "ÒÇîIf that's the case, I'll destroy you along with your soul——ÒÇì Souei makes up his resolve, yet Shuna's calm voice raises beside him. ÒÇîCalm down, Souei. Some as calm and analytic as you should know that you can't defeat the Undead Dragon, right?ÒÇì ÒÇîBut——ÒÇì ÒÇîAnd the soul of that dragon seems to be in the body of that Majin Adalman. Don't worry about me, just focus on distracting the dragon. I'll take down Adalman.ÒÇì"

Hakurou
Should have Intangibility and Resistance to Mind Manipulation for the same reasons as Benimaru.

Should be At least High 7-A via fighting a demon lord level person like Albert.

Gobta
Should be Town level with Unification: "These guys seemed to have gained a rare skill, Extra Skill ÒÇîUnificationÒÇì. This skill is not just a simple metaphor for the rider and its ride, but it's in fact a real merger skill. In order words, once the skill ÒÇîUnificationÒÇìis activated, they would become powerful fighter that runs at high speed on four legs. Their combined strength after unification is approximately Rank A."

A ranks can destroy towns, this was already brought up in previous threads.

Oh also Rimuru should have resistances due to being an ultimate skill user, so i guess resistance to air manipulation, and some other stuff which escape me at the moment, he already has a bunch of resistances.

"——Clayman.

This fool tried to control Milim.

What an absolute joke, it's hard enough for one to even try to hide from laughing at it.

His goal is nothing but a lunatic's raving.

Mere Clayman couldn't possibly be able to achieve something even Guy can't do. Those who possess ultimate skills cannot be affected by low level skills. In this world;s rule, only those who've obtained ÒÇîUnique SkillsÒÇìcould resist against the strong control of magic.

They should still be subjected to elemental attacks that could target their weakness. But speaking of that, there's no way mind control would ever work. Whoever's mind is so fragile that can be manipulated with such skill could never obtain ultimate skills.

Ultimate skills, as they're called, are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of this world. That is why, in order to combat against an ultimate skill, one must employ ultimate skill as well.

That is simply how this world works."

Shouldn't it be "Resistance to Mind Manipulation", not Immunity for Shion? I hear that that's a pretty strong word to use around.

Otherwise I agree. Though curious as to what that means of "entombing target in complex numbers of spatial dimensions"?

It's immunity cause she can think with her soul, so mind controlling her is pointless, unless you have soul hax it won't work.

>Reads reasoning

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Though in any case her page will have to specify why it has immunity then if she can still think with just her soul.

Fear Manipulation with Lord's Ambition (I think (Demon) Lord's Aura would be a better TL). Actually, "Menace" itself (Rimuru's first key) should already cover that, so I wonder how we overlooked that all the time.

One might argue that the fact that Rimuru's mind was completely clear despite his body stiffening up from Gazel's Aura and then freeing himself from that by shouting should give Rimuru Resistance to Fear Manipulation as well. Also the fact that unlike everyone else, Rimuru never seems to feel any fear from Diablo, though that might be due to Diablo trying extra hard "not to be disrespectful" to him.

Rimuru's first key has a ridiculous amount of resistances, his 6-C key really isn't gonna give him much lol.

Fear Manipulation and resistance to it seem fine.

If we change His Tier too early i think he Will got so many key since he Will be upgraded again, best thing is wait until they Translate vol 15 when Rimuru become true Dragon so we can get complete key for His True Demon Lord Key without add so many key for him but its all up to you

It's inevitable he will be upgraded, and true dragon rimuru if it happens will just be a new key so don't see the problem.

Anyway on to more resistances, Rimuru could resist Geld's chaos eater, said chaos eater damages the spirit, should give him resistance to Death Manipulation in his first key. Though iffy on this, if he could resist that why couldn't he resist Hinata's dead end rainbow? I think Geld's chaos eater is probably different than Orc Disaster's.

2nd key should have resistance to: Paralysis Inducement, Madness Manipulation, and Petrification via being an ultimate skill users thus Anubis's unique skill won't work on him.

GLHF22 said:
If we change His Tier too early i think he Will got so many key since he Will be upgraded again, best thing is wait until they Translate vol 15 when Rimuru become true Dragon so we can get complete key for His True Demon Lord Key without add so many key for him but its all up to you
He is bound to get a tier upgrade anyway and the LN Volume 15 tranalation is really far way so I don't believe the issue of many keys will extreme. At worst, we can have tabber on this Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) like on Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) for the Powers and abilities,GLHF22.

So that is the feat stuff going for Rimuru's first key or second key?

Also not to forget Intangibility for Rimuru. His Race name Kanji literally says "Spiritual Body". And his status screen says that he can freely switch between material body and spiritual body.

And while this might be a stretch, but Rimuru mentions being shattered by a direct hit from Milim. Since he got "Cancel Physical Attack" (the official TL messed it up and called it merely Resist Physical Attack, but the RAWs clearly use the phrase usually translated as "Cancel") he should have spiritual form, Milims attack definitly can attack that as well, yet Rimuru says that although any direct hit on him would "shatter", him which sounds like it includes his spiritual body, he is still able to regenerate with Infinite Regenerationn (which is superior to Ultraspeed/Super Regenerationn). So Low-Godly Regenerationn and/or Resistance to Death Manipulation for Rimuru. Since it seems like he can regenerate his spiritual body. (second key)

By the way, wouldn't it be better to name the keys of those who change their race simply by their race rather than the arc? E.g.

Demon | Demon Slime

For Rimuru. Those who keep their race would of course still use pre- and post-harvest festival, but I think it would be more concrete.

Don't know about Low-Godly yet.

Don't remember anything about Milim destroying his spiritual body, all i remember is him being able to Milim shattering his body or something.

Then again he should probably scale to Veldora.

A body made of flesh doesn't "shatter" though. Also he already is a spiritual lifeform at that point to whom physical damage seems to be pretty much useless anyway.

@GLHF22:

Spiritual Body =/= Soul

The translations around that part of vol 6 were pretty wonky honestly so we would have to look into what was said there about Milim "shattering" him, just to confirm.

I can actually do that. Conveniently, once again, the phrase happened to be right next to an illustration. I'll go and check.

High level magic born have resistance to magic:

"A higher-level magic-born like him had intrinsic magic resistance, and as long as limbs weren't flying off him, his Self-Regenerationn skill could heal most wounds."

Should scale to Benimaru, Shion, Souei, Hakurou etc.

So this is the whole first part of it:

õ©ÇþÖ║Òü«þø┤µÆâÒüºÒÇü õ┐║Òü«Þ║½õ¢ôÒü»þ▓ëþáòÒüòÒéîÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüå

From what I can tell it can be either interpreted as "destroyed my body", or "pulverized my body" or "demolished my body", though the literal translation of only the kanji would be something along the lines of "grinded into dust". There doesn't seem to be any one single correct interpretation though. Alas, this takes a bit much work. Would rather do this snippet interpretation tommorow.

Quite a number of revisions from just two new Vols kek.

And I'm gonna imagine there will be more of that for 7-9...ends with 9 for this yr right?

Depends when Carrera shows up. Rimuru might scale to her, thus get upgraded to continent level.

More so interested in what speed feats there are for Rimuru to scale to, Guy and Chloe aparently have either an infinite or immeasurable speed feat but they are stronger than Rimuru so he won't scale.

Ok so about the low godly regen, from what i can see infinite Regenerationn>ultraspeed Regenerationn, ultraspeed Regenerationn already gave him high regen, and he can regenerate even if his body is destroyed.

Just from the fact his regen his superior to high regen and he is stated to be able to regen from being destroyed should be enough for low godly i think.

Btw i heard that Diablo can back from mind, soul and body destruction so he might get mid-godly in the future.

So how about naming the keys of the characters based on their races, if they got a race-change, e.g.

Slime | Demon Slime

But keep it as

Pre-Harvest Festival | Post-Harvest Festival

for those who don't?

For reference (and please don't put too much trust on my Jisho+GoogleTL machine-translation of the Kanji):

Rimuru's race:

• Òé╣Òâ®ÒéñÒâá(þ▓ÿµÇºþöƒþë®) [Slime (Viscous Organism)]
    • (HF upgrade) -> ÒâçÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òâ®ÒéñÒâá(Ú¡öþ▓ÿµÇºþ▓¥þÑ×õ¢ô) [Demon Slime (Demonic Viscous Spirit Body)]
Oni race (all aside from Shion):

• Òé¬Òâ╝Òé¼(ÕñºÚ¼╝µùÅ) [Ogre (Large Fierce Tribe)]
    • (naming upgrade) -> Òé¡Òé©Òâ│(Ú¼╝õ║║µùÅ) [Kijin (Fierce People Tribe)]
    • (HF upgrade) -> Òé¬õ║î(ÕªûÚ¼╝) [Oni (Tempting Fiend)]
Oni race (Shion):

• Òé¬Òâ╝Òé¼(ÕñºÚ¼╝µùÅ) [Ogre (Large Fierce Tribe)]
    • (naming upgrade) -> Òé¡Òé©Òâ│(Ú¼╝õ║║µùÅ) [Kijin (Fierce People Tribe)]
    • (HF upgrade) -> Òé¬õ║î(µé¬Ú¼╝) [Oni (Wicked Fiend)]
mentioning this since the TL was missing the subtle differences and certain information from the Kanji of the race names, like the fact that Shion's race seems to be different from the other Oni post-HF.

A lot of stuff is still missing. The contents of the status pages are still not included. Escpacially the tolerance-type skills (among which there are some mistranslations to note) which should affect various Resistances. Also all the Unique Skills should give a Resistance to Soul Hax at least.

In addition every one of Rimuru's subordinates should have Blessed at their first key. Since the divine protection is given at the naming. It's mistranslated as "Crest of the Storm" for anyone besides Rimuru. But Rimuru got "Crest of the Storm" because his blessing comes from Veldora, while everyone else got the "Crest of Tempest" because it's a mixture of Rimuru's and Veldora's magicules that were used in the naming process, but it should in essence still grant Blessing on the level of Veldora. Note that the divine protection for Rimuru's subordinates have been mistranslated in vol. 5.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Feel free to add them.
There are some issues though:

• In terms of "tolerance-type skills" should the upgraded versions just be "added on" to the list or should it replace the inferior version, e.g. when it goes from "resist" to "cancel"? I don't want to obstruct any discussions for the first key through such a thing, if possible
  • What should be included in regards to Resistance against "Ailments" (or "Abnormal Conditions")? We got Rimuru's previous stuff like Paralysis Inducement Resistance and such, but what about Fear/Empathic Manipulation, for example? And I already saw that Petrification was already added by you. Sleep also?
  • What should be included for Resistance to "Natural Elements" (or "Natural Effects")? I'd argue for sure everything Rimuru already was resistant against, like Fire, Ice, Heat, Electricity, Corrosion and even Magic itself in general, since Gabiru also got the "Resist" version of this in his stat page and he is said to have a tolerance for magic in form of a skill too (since else Rimuru could not have copied it from him). But Earth, Wind, Water should be included as "standard" elements and even Space should also be covered, since Rimuru anlysed Space before the evolution and was even able to remove the space attribute from wounds affected by it that negated healing and Regenerationn
  • In this LN version, Uriel is said to be the accumulation of Rimuru's subordinates' skills. The way it was phrased can it be said that Rimuru by default got all Skills he can copy from others within Uriel?

Probably should just be added on to the list.

Pretty vague what exactly ailments consists of so idk, it's the same issue the wn had, it doesn't explain what it means. Petrification was added due to Rimuru being an ultimate skill user.

Natural effects should include stuff like fire, and ice i think, don't know about corrosion or space, probably wind and water as well. See hate when we have to decide what exactly these stuff cover.

Do you mean Uriel or Beelzebub, cause Rimuru says he has hundreds of skills due to Food Chain, now obviously we aren't gonna add that many abilities.

I do think Ailments (can also be transled as "Abnormal Condition" based on the RAW) and natural effects/elements should cover at least everything that Rimuru previously had and any other thing we know of that'd be logically covered by it, e.g. poison, paralysis, petrification, madness, fear and sleep for Ailments and fire, ice, heat/cold, corrosion, space, water, wind, electricity and magic. Perhaps also shadow.

Beelzebub is the method/tool for the subordinates' skills, Uriel is the storage/memory for the subordinates' skill, so to speak. That's how I understood it at least.

If ailments and natural effects are supposse to cover what rimuru had before, then it should cover his previous resistances, though idk about either covering stuff like law resistance or power null resistance.

Well still don't think it's feasible to add hundreds of skills, albeit all we would add is the skills benimaru and co have which we know, we would probably need another section for all those skills.

So is resistance against petrification included or not? I don't think that such an "all-encompassing" tolerance skill would have "different versions" like that where petrification is or isn't included. Likewise with madness (though that one might be included in "Spiritual Attack Resistance").
Speaking of which, shouldn't "Spiritual Attack Resistance" give Resistance to Death Manipulation, since it's about attacks against the spiritual body?
Power Null Resistance and Law Resistance both come from Rimuru's Multilayer Barrier, not from tolerance-type skills (though maybe they do, since the barrier is imbued with all of Rimuru's tolerance-type skills anyway).

Yea I don't expect that all of it gets added, but at least the things that grant P&As, e.g. Gabiru's "Change Destiny" from his Unique Skill Braggart. It should provide Fate Manipulation and/or Resistance to it.

Idk, that's the issue it's vague what exactly the skill entails, but i guess it should include the resistances rimuru already has. Rimuru never showed resistances to petrification or madness manipulation, as i already said he gets that due to being an ultimate skill user, so i don't think we should scale resistances for others based on that, only to what rimuru resisted before he got an ultimate skill.

Yea spiritual attack resistance gives resistance to death manipulation.

True.

Ok then.

Back