• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Post Harvest Festival Revisions

law resistance? Where'd that come from?

Petrification would normally be considered an "ailment" in most cases I believe, but as Celestial mentioned, everything's too vague.

Anti Magic Area is done by rewriting the laws of the world to create a barrier that prevents the use of magic.

Rimuru can resist it with multilayer barrier.

Actually I have a good reason to assume that things like petrification is included in Cancel/Resist Ailments: Because some of Rimuru's subordinates, Souei and Geld, possess the skill called "Apply Poison/Paralysis/Rot", while the tolerance-skill against Ailments got a more general name to it. Based on that it's reasonable to assume that the tolerance-skill covers more than the one that points out the effects one-by-one, right?

I guess, though that just proves cancel ailments should give resistance to poison/paralysis/rot, still don't know about petrification since nobody in rimuru's group has it as an ability or has shown resistance to it, only anubis has shown the ability.

NeoSuperior said:
Actually I have a good reason to assume that things like petrification is included in Cancel/Resist Ailments: Because some of Rimuru's subordinates, Souei and Geld, possess the skill called "Apply Poison/Paralysis/Rot", while the tolerance-skill against Ailments got a more general name to it. Based on that it's reasonable to assume that the tolerance-skill covers more than the one that points out the effects one-by-one, right?
I think that we did a similar things for the Wn version from his Nullification

Status Change Nullification [ch70].

Abnormal Status Nullification [ch191].

Celestial Pegasus said:
I guess, though that just proves cancel ailments should give resistance to poison/paralysis/rot, still don't know about petrification since nobody in rimuru's group has it as an ability or has shown resistance to it, only anubis has shown the ability.
But petrification is a "change in material" essentially, right? That itself is covered by Shuna's and Kurobee's Unique Skills which can do just that. One of "Creator"'s sub-skills is literally called "Transform Material".

Not to mention Rimuru's own mimicry.

There is more than enough "research material" available to create resistance against something like that.

By the way, there seems to be some differences among some of the "Resist Physical Attack" tolerance skills... I'll be checked that too.

Well as i already said, my issue with it is that it's vague, we don't have any explanation about what it consists of, rot, paralysis, poison, sure cause Geld and Souei have that, petrification though is an assumption, it makes sense but there is no proof.

Sleep at least should be included though, since Hakurou could appearently resist that - Rimuru "resisted" that from the start due to self-sustaince, but I think it should still be included because of Hakurou.

For elements I'd include any that Rimuru scanned when analysing the children, as well as what he already possessed anyway, i.e. Fire, Electricity/Lightning, Water, Earth, Wind, Space and probably includes the general Resistance against Magic as well.

Also it seems Gabiru and Geld have, for some reason, Physical and Spiritual Attack Resistances mixed together.

Normally for both types being "resist" it would be like this:

• Resist Physical Attack: þë®þÉåµö╗µÆâÞÇɵǺ
  • Resist Spiritual Attack: þ▓¥þÑ×µö╗µÆâÞÇɵǺ
But for the two of them it's for some reason:

• Resist Physical-Spiritual Attack : þë®þÉåþ▓¥þÑ×µö╗µÆâÞÇɵǺ
I have no idea why it's like that, but it'd probably be safe to assume that it's the same in practise. Of course the translated stat page got that wrong too and simply called it "Resist Physical Attack"...

It is through Anubis' skill—— ÒÇîEyes of Heavenly SnakeÒÇì.

It may only be an extra skill, but it is able to induce all types of negative status on enemies——paralysis, poison, madness etc.——It also has a horrifyingly wide area of effect, and one would be affected by the skill as soon as Anubis spots them. No one can escape it unless they could resist or endure the effects. it is an extraordinary skill.
It's clearly refering that the concept of "negative status effects" exists here. Though there might be some difficulties to connect the dots due to different TLs.

Regardless, on one hand an extra skill told to "cause all types of status conditions" obtained through some unknown method and a tolerance-skill on the other hand, that's basically called "Resist/Cancel Abnormal Status" and was obtained through the Harvest Festival.

The tolerance-skill should cover all status effects too. It certainly can work like that even though it seems non-sensical at the first glance, like when Rimuru's Ice/Cold resistance somehow also got stronger just from mixing Temperature Fluctuation Resistance with Cancel Flame Attack. Nothing whatsoever was added in terms of information for ice/cold type, yet somehow that got upgraded too. That's pretty clear cut, IMO.

I am neutral on that, though bothers me that Fuse still hasn't explained what all these resistances mean even in the ln, making us have to decide what they mean.

Yea, I still don't get why Fuse explained Uriel comparably well, but didn't explain anything about his intrinsic Skills as a Demon Slime.

One thing that can already be deduced is that "Cancel" or "Nullification" doesn't neccessarily mean absolute, complete immunity. That was shown when Rimuru used his "hundreds of millions degrees Hell Flare", which is IIRC more than 10 times hotter than the core of the sun, against Ramiris' Elemental Colossus. Rimuru commented how not even his "Cancel Temperature Fluctuation", which is basically the highest level of resistance for fire/ice/heat/cold that one can get as a skill, yet even that would supposedly fail to resist against Rimuru's own Hell Flare (though if you added magic resistance and Multilayer barrier, that might be different).

Back