• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel) Revisions Part 2 - Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeCCLL

He/Him
Revisions

Turn Null Abilities

Nonexistent Erasure (Nature Type 2, All Aspects; Turn Null can bring the destruction of everything)
While I am not even sure if such a statement has been made about Turn Null, I am sure that based on the statement "Turn Null can bring destruction to everything" it cannot be claimed that Turn Null can destroy even the absolute nothingness of God's consciousness at the beginning of everything.

Spritual Lifeform Physiology

Immortality Type 9

The body of Masahiko was strengthened by the 'Ki Fighting Method (Battlewill)' and was the best material for a phantom to use. More than a hundred days had passed since his manifestation, and the senior-ranked, second-in-command, had become fully capable of exerting his power even in this world. His unparalleled power could reach 10 million EP. This was the result of his own knowledge and skill level, and his power had increased greatly.

"Hurry up with the expansion work. The gate is too small for Cornu-sama to descend."

Originally, only those who had a magicule amount less than the size of the 'Underworld Gate' could fully manifest from the Otherworld. Those who did not had to leave their main body in the Otherworld and send out 'split bodies' linked by a 'Soul Corridor' to gradually regain their power. But...

The only ones who do not apply to this description are the Three Demons. The power of the three demons is so great that an Underworld Gate wouldn't do them justice. It must be at least a million-level gate to make them appear. Incidentally, as long as the main body remained in the otherworld, they could be resurrected even if the alter ego died! However, because that gate hasn't fully manifested, they can only display a weakened power of less than half at most. Also, even if they were revived, only memories and experiences are inherited, and it is necessary to find another possessor.

There were advantages, but the disadvantages were greater. By expanding the 'Underworld Gate,' they could return to another world even if they are incarnated, so the phantoms were aiming for complete manifestation. The Underworld Gate' was expanding day by day, and it was expanding faster than Velgrynd had expected. It was about 100,000 in existence value, SO a low-intermediate level 'lieutenant' would be able to fully manifest without any problems.

Volume 17, Chapter 2
"Split Body" is not a general ability of all Spiritual Life Forms, only Spiritual Life Forms that use the split body must have immortality type 9 and their range must be low multiverse instead of multiverse+ range, they only use this ability to manifest from other worlds.

Veldanava (Light Novel)

Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D)

God, has "Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1)" because created out of nothingness the "Great Spirit of Time" (Great Spirit of Everything) that embodies all space-time continum/time in cosmology, and his consciousness/will is the only thing that exists in nothingness, therefore, God does not already have dimensional properties as an existence separate from and prior to space-time.
As I remember, Ultima seemed to think that BDE and HDE cannot be listed at the same time, but you are right, in my opinion a character can have both at the same time, a character can have both spatiotemporal properties and a paradoxical existence where he has a higher dimensional existence. It could have it at the moment and it would be like NEP 3, Aspect Type 5 (spatio-temporal features), but that's definitely not the case here. The main argument for God being Higher Dimensional is that God is superior to the Great Spirit of Time, who is a Higher Dimensional Being.

Transduality Type 1

God created the Great Spirit of Light and Darkness, which creates the duality of Light and Darkness, and has Transduality Type 1 due to creating the Great Spirit of Time, which is not bound to anything. But God does not have "qualitative superiority" over the Great Spirit of Time, who is already a higher dimensional being, so it should have Nonduality Type 1 instead of Transduality Type 1.

Note: I won't be talking about arguments for qualitative superiority in this thread as I want this to be as simple as possible and it would require another crt to be accepted in the first place.

Nonexistent Creation
(Its removal accepted here, but I still want to expand on the reason)
Sub Space as the name implies is a gap between universes and their timelines[40], and it always has a distorted flow of time, Usually time there is always zero as if it doesn't exist there but the spread of space has stopped so there is no way time can flow through the space-less void, in other words, "time" expand itself with space[41] even though space and time are nonexistent there, by using the subspace one can go through any universe and a specific time axis of it[42]. In conclusion, Sub Space is a place that exists outside the limitations of time.
The scans mention Sub Space, but Sub Space is not something explicitly created, Subspace is the space between worlds, just the part of nothingness that was not filled by the creation of World.

Resistances to all things in Tensura

We cannot assume such a thing unless there are statements or feats.

Immeasurable Lifting Strength

Since God should not a "Higher Dimensional Being" in the first place and there is no proof that God physically holds higher-dimensional structures, should be removed.
Q: Isn't containing the multiverse enough?

A: God's consciousness was the singularity in absolute nothingness beyond all creation, but after God created the Great Spirit of Time and other Great Spirits and laid the foundation of reality, God gave up omnipotence and completed the construction (creation) of Worlds as the True Dragon Veldanava. So there weren't space-time continuums in the Primordial World, so God's consciousness probably never included space-time continuums. Also, including or encompassing space-time continums does not by default guarantee immeasurable Ls. I think of it like this; there's a bucket and it's full of water, you drop a marble into the bucket and it sinks to the bottom of the bucket, so the water still contains/includes the marble but the water doesn't lift the marble, so God mustn't have immeasurable Ls unless there is a direct statement that God's consciousness lifting/holds space-time continums or a more poetic statement that space-time continums float in God's consciousness.

Resistance to

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (Everything moves strictly on its will, he is part yet separated from the world)
I guess I should at best interpret this to mean that God must resist type 1 conceptual manipulation, based on the idea that God precedes creatures and is therefore separate from them.

Being separate from the reality of type 1 concepts does not mean resistance to type 1 conceptual manipulation, God already has NEP aspect type 2 so he lacks type 1 concepts in the first place and is immune to conventional type 1 conceptual manipulation.

True Dragons Resistance to Existence Erasure
Of course, a bolt or two of magic wouldn't even scratch him, and a random punch or kick would achieve little as well. Only when you add the effects of an ultimate skill to these attacks does the damage become more substantial. Even Disintegration, the most powerful of holy magic, could only do a little bit of damage against Veldora's gigantic frame. The durability of these True Dragons was no joke—it's what made them True Dragons. (Volume 15, Chapter 2)
True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their "Large Size Type 2", basic Disintegration cannot completely destroy them.

Abstract Existence (Concept Type 1) Soul

I thought we had completely gotten rid of the claim that the soul was concept type 1, but it turns out we haven't.
Abstract Existence (Type 1)
Information (Type 2- Those who can exist as souls can exist in this state and a soul is always defining someone's Information)
Concept (Type 1- The Soul serves as the source of Skills)
[Quoted from "General Concepts in Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel) page"]
Skill was accepted to have type 1 conceptual manipulation based on its power to manipulate World Laws, the skills themselves were never type 1 concepts so even if the soul is the source of the skills (soul is the source of skills refers to "skills are engraved in the soul" , so even if skills are a type 1 concept, the soul will not be a type 1 concept) Since skills are not concepts in the first place, the soul cannot be a type 1 concept.

Souei
Immortality Negation is about negating the abilities granted by the type of immortality in question. Souei's killing of undead and destroying their souls is simply soul manipulation and non-physical interaction.

Velgrynd Lifting Strength
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Comparable to Ranga who can toss around tanks[25]), Class M with sticky thread | Class 100, Class M with sticky thread
This is a case of profile copy and paste, Velgrynd does not have the sticky thread so the M class lifting strength must be removed from the profile.

Benimaru
Information Analysis (via analyse and access)
This looks like also copy paste. Benimaru does not have "Analysis" and "Access".

Last edited:
Isn't containing the multiverse enough?
God's consciousness was the singularity in absolute nothingness beyond all creation, but after God created the Great Spirit of Time and other Great Spirits and laid the foundation of reality, God gave up omnipotence and completed the construction (creation) of Worlds as the True Dragon Veldanava. So there weren't space-time continuums in the Primordial World, so God's consciousness probably never included space-time continuums. Also, including or encompassing space-time continums does not by default guarantee immeasurable Ls.
I think of it like this; there's a bucket and it's full of water, you drop a marble into the bucket and it sinks to the bottom of the bucket, so the water still contains/includes the marble but the water doesn't lift the marble, so God mustn't have immeasurable Ls unless there is a direct statement that God's consciousness lifting/holds space-time continums or a more poetic statement that space-time continums float in God's consciousness.

God's consciousness was the singularity in absolute nothingness beyond all creation, but after God created the Great Spirit of Time and other Great Spirits and laid the foundation of reality, God gave up omnipotence and completed the construction (creation) of Worlds as the True Dragon Veldanava. So there were no space-time continuums in the Primordial World, so God's consciousness probably never included space-time continuums. Also, including or encompassing space-time continum does not by default guarantee immeasurable Ls.
I think of it like this; there's a bucket and it's full of water, you drop a marble into the bucket and it sinks to the bottom of the bucket, so the water still contains/includes the marble but the water doesn't lift the marble, so God must not have immeasurable Ls unless there is a direct statement that God's consciousness lifting/holds space-time continum or a more poetic statement that space-time continum float in God's consciousness.
I see. It makes sense.

1.No idea, I remember that Elizha accepted Neph 2 in the verse and Tun Null can destroy everything or recreate the entire "World"

Neph 2 I believe was accepted by Sub-space, and God was encompassed by Sub-space for Neph 2.

2. In everything else, I agree.

By the way sub-space is not part of the creation of the World, then?

I mean, how would we take the "World" in Tensura?

I will look over it, and try to find arguments, why some abilities should be kept (if i find better examples) Though I will be busy so it will likely take a few days.

1.No idea, I remember that Elizha accepted Neph 2 in the verse and Tun Null can destroy everything or recreate the entire "World"

Neph 2 I believe was accepted by Sub-space, and God was encompassed by Sub-space for Neph 2.

2. In everything else, I agree.

By the way sub-space is not part of the creation of the World, then?

I mean, how would we take the "World" in Tensura?
The scans mention Sub Space, but Sub Space is not something explicitly created, Subspace is the space between worlds, just the part of nothingness that was not filled by the creation of World.
I am not discussing the legitimacy of NEP Type 2 here, but to be honest, this is partly the reason why I touched upon what Subspace is in this CRT, the nothingness of the Subspace between the Worlds and the nothingness of the Primordial World are the same.

By the way, the other time I was looking for Tensura content and I took it to the translation page.
Ramiris

A small fairy who is one of the "Eight Star Demon Lords (Octagram)". She possesses the ability to create vast subspaces called "Labyrinth Creation (Small World)". Through the usage of this skill, she created and manages the "Underground Labyrinth (Dungeon)" in Tempest.

I am not discussing the legitimacy of NEP Type 2 here, but to be honest, this is partly the reason why I touched upon what Subspace is in this CRT, the nothingness of the Subspace between the Worlds and the nothingness of the Primordial World are the same.
They cannot be the same, subspace still has phenomena that should not be able to happen in the primordial nothingness.
Like phase fluctuations
A distorted flow of time
the space-time storms.
Rimuru had to use Time-Warp to access a time where sub-space still existed while being in nothingness.

They cannot be the same, subspace still has phenomena that should not be able to happen in the primordial nothingness.
Like phase fluctuations
A distorted flow of time
the space-time storms.
Rimuru had to use Time-Warp to access a time where sub-space still existed while being in nothingness.
I'm talking about their non-existent nature.

Note: I won't be talking about arguments for qualitative superiority in this thread as I want this to be as simple as possible and it would require another crt to be accepted in the first place.

Edit : Yes, I just saw that this is a correction. Don't bully me, And yes, I don't know why the comment was deleted, I won't write again because I'm too lazy
Nonexistent Creation
(Its removal accepted here, but I still want to expand on the reason)
In the scans, it seems more like a classic “void manipulation” to me. Because there only talks about “nothingness” not "non-existence" and this is basically the same thing as “void". But mehhh...
Turn Null Abilities
Nonexistent Erasure (Nature Type 2, All Aspects; Turn Null can bring the destruction of everything)
While I am not even sure if such a statement has been made about Turn Null, I am sure that based on the statement "Turn Null can bring destruction to everything" it cannot be claimed that Turn Null can destroy even the absolute nothingness of God's consciousness at the beginning of everything.
Is this a new addition?

Edit : Yes, I just saw that this is a correction. Don't bully me, And yes, I don't know why the comment was deleted, I won't write again because I'm too lazy

In the scans, it seems more like a classic “void manipulation” to me. Because there only talks about “nothingness” not "non-existence" and this is basically the same thing as “void". But mehhh...

Is this a new addition?
This thread is literally nuke the verse.

This part belongs entirely to downgrades (essentially removals).

Great work! I almost agree with everything here, though some I'll think would stay is

True Dragons Resistance to Existence Erasure

True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their "Large Size Type 2", basic Disintegration cannot completely destroy them.
This is completely right, but True Dragon should still retained their resistance as Rimuru, who had evolved into a True Dragon, started to become capable of withstanding Veldora's existence-destructing aura.

I'd say change the justification to

Resistance to Existence Erasure (True Dragon can resist Veldora's aura, which can erase existence)

Revisions

Veldanava (Light Novel)

Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D)

God, has "Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1)" because created out of nothingness the "Great Spirit of Time" (Great Spirit of Everything) that embodies all space-time continum/time in cosmology, and his consciousness/will is the only thing that exists in nothingness, therefore, God does not already have dimensional properties as an existence separate from and prior to space-time.

Transduality Type 1

God created the Great Spirit of Light and Darkness, which creates the duality of Light and Darkness, and has Transduality Type 1 due to creating the Great Spirit of Time, which is not bound to anything. But God does not have "qualitative superiority" over the Great Spirit of Time, who is already a higher dimensional being, so it should have Nonduality Type 1 instead of Transduality Type 1.

I am going to disagree with this. You cannot claim that god is not above great spirit while saying that god created the great spirits and is the only thing that exist in nothingness and does not share the same dimensional properties . Where is all the evidence to support that god power and nature is not above the great spirit of time ? We have discussed with a knowledgeable person of Tensura Fandom Wiki she said that God exists above everyone else but nowhere did she say that Great Spirit of Time is the only thing in the verse that is above everyone else. Another thing to add is that Time and Causality in Tensura is not govern only a single world in Tensura and it is something that you could not meddle with and it governs every other different worlds that have different laws and causality which could be the case of higher time/different time axis and so on, but i won't talk about it for now

Last edited:
Revisions

Turn Null Abilities

There are a few reasons that can get Turn Null to nep 2 besides the sub space , but i believe Ashen, Darksoul and Astral will explain it later

Last edited:
God's consciousness was the singularity in absolute nothingness beyond all creation, but after God created the Great Spirit of Time and other Great Spirits and laid the foundation of reality, God gave up omnipotence and completed the construction (creation) of Worlds as the True Dragon Veldanava. So there weren't space-time continuums in the Primordial World, so God's consciousness probably never included space-time continuums. Also, including or encompassing space-time continums does not by default guarantee immeasurable Ls.
I think of it like this; there's a bucket and it's full of water, you drop a marble into the bucket and it sinks to the bottom of the bucket, so the water still contains/includes the marble but the water doesn't lift the marble, so God mustn't have immeasurable Ls unless there is a direct statement that God's consciousness lifting/holds space-time continums or a more poetic statement that space-time continums float in God's consciousness.

That is not what even happened at all. veldanava gave up his omnipotence because he was bored not because he lost the power to create the great spirits Veldanava and God are not the same being. They are 2 different beings. Again, I believe @Astral_Trinity439 will clear this misunderstanding after this.

Veldanava still use turn null to create worlds, yes however we believe that this happened after he gave up his omnipotence which would be the only logical thing to conclude after reading the Volume 21 after word

Last edited:
It's just a half joke bruh relax
It ain't a joke. I don't get what is so humorous about claiming the scans or evidence we used were fake when they dont even have a single evidence to back up the accusation. If you guys want to hate and not cooperate then don't reply in the first place

Last edited:
It ain't a joke. I don't get what is so humorous about claiming the scans or evidence we used were fake when they dont even have a single evidence to back up the accusation. If you guys want to hate and not cooperate then don't reply in the first place
I agree with Mizuki, I do not recall a single occasion in recent times where a fake scan was used. Please refrain from making such accusations, regardless of whether they are jokes or not. All with the intention of maintaining peace among the various members that make up this small slime community.

That is not what even happened at all. veldanava/god gave up his omnipotence because he was bored not because he lost the power to create worlds
I didn't say otherwise.
This is completely right, but True Dragon should still retained their resistance as Rimuru, who had evolved into a True Dragon, started to become capable of withstanding Veldora's existence-destructing aura.
Rimuru is currently resisting Disintegration with Uriel, but he could not resist the aura of True Dragons until he became a True Dragon. So should we give True Dragons layered resistance because they should be comparable to the True Dragon Rimuru, even though they can't resist Disintegration? Or should they just take what is shown and have baseline resistance regardless of Rimuru's incident? I think it's the second one.
I am going to disagree with this. You cannot claim that god is not above great spirit while saying that god created the great spirits and is the only thing that exist in nothingness and does not share the same dimensional properties . Where is all the evidence to support that god power and nature is not above the great spirit of time ? We have discussed with a knowledgeable person of Tensura Fandom Wiki she said that God exists above everyone else but nowhere did she say that Great Spirit of Time is the only thing in the verse that is above everyone else. Another thing to add is that Time and Causality in Tensura is not govern only a single world in Tensura and it is something that you could not meddle with and it governs every other different worlds that have different laws and causality which could be the case of higher time/different time axis and so on, but i won't talk about it for now
God cannot be both higher dimensional and lack of spatiotemporal properties. Moreover, since God has BDE Type 1, is already superior to the Great Spirit of Time.
This is a serious claim and you should not talk about it without conclusive evidence. If there is such a thing somewhere, do not hesitate to report it to RVR.

That is not what even happened at all. veldanava gave up his omnipotence because he was bored not because he lost the power to create the great spirits Veldanava and God are not the same being. They are 2 different beings. Again, I believe @Astral_Trinity439 will clear this misunderstanding after this.

Veldanava still use turn null to create worlds, yes however we believe that this happened after he gave up his omnipotence which would be the only logical thing to conclude after reading the Volume 21 after word
I updated my reply. I made a mistake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back