• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right, cause that's why veldanava got depowered, cause it took a crap ton of energy to create the universe, then he had a kid on top of that as well.

Honestly, the bit about Veldanavar still confuse me a little. Theoritically, hes a multiversal level char if he never bother to create the universe and just keep all that energy to himself lul

Destroying a universe only makes you universe level though, unless space-time is involved, he could destroy as many as he wants and still wouldn't be rated higher than that, but creating a universe is a universe+ feat though.

I'll explain a bit

Above, i already said about how Turn Null energy correlate with universe creation/destruction. So i'll tackle another point about Turn Null in general

It's said that Turn Null can be fueled by another energy source to produce the void energy. In Veldanavar's case, he got that Magical Furnace Reactor or w/e it called. And that Reactor can generate an endless/unlimited (forgot the exact word used) amount of energy which if used in tandem with Turn Null, can generate an endless/unlimited amount of void energy as well

Hence why i said if Veldanavar never bothered with creating universe (thus losing Turn Null in the process) and making families (thus losing Magical Furnace Reactor in the process). He could be well sitting in the multiversal range due to the fact that he would have an endless/unlimited amount of void energies in his reserve.

Through the same reason, Rimul might also have (theoritically) infinite multiversal ***** since in the gaiden he gain Mobius System which can generate an infinite amount of energy (which if hooked up to Turn Null, can logically produce an infinite amount of Void energy as well)

Infinite energy if literally would just be high universe level, unless veldanava is stated to be able to destroy an entire universe, along with it's space time, high universe level is the best he could be, since creating a universe which is a universe+ feat, depowered him.

How powerful exactly is the black hole created by Carssera(? Forgot her name.) It was stated that if she wasn't limiting it that it could be mini-supernova tier or something.

"The cause: a devastating nuclear magic known as 'Gravity Collapse'.

Releasing an insane amount of force, the cruel magic crushed them all. With gravity like that of a star, a localized gravity field had been generated. Anyone who may have been inside that super compressed area, had been crushed without exception. If that kind of force had continued any longer, all the energy would get focused on a single point, eventually creating a small black hole. The enemy did not intend to go that far, thankfully. Eliminating the majority of the troops, the magic had ceased. But, with almost 100,000 dead, it'd be a miracle if any had survived……"

If carrera had let her ability continued, it would have created a small blackhole.

"Small black hole" is a little... ambiguous. Which is why I asked. It was stated to be able to create a small black hole and release mini-supernova tiers of energy. Is that a "good" feat is what I'm asking. Since there's times things like this only equal to multi-city block.

Even creating a blackhole the size of a ball is like large star level from my knowledge.

And she was only stated to be able to create a small black hole, nothing was said about a supernova, and it didn't happen anyway since that wasn't what she was intending to happen, but she definetly could do it if she wanted though.

That is way above any other feats in the series so far though, except for rimuru and yuuki at the end having the power to destroy the universe and what not, the blackhole feat would probably be an outlier.

A black hole needs to have a radius of several kilometers to be High 4-C actually (unless there is a mass-energy statement)

Size* And i agree that it's most likely an outlier, although rimuru was worried about the black hole, so it would've most likely caused noticable damage to the city

Here's the mini supernova quote

"If it was just Carrera, I don't think there would be any complaints, but making the strongest one of them even stronger seemed wrong. Sort of like, uncontrollable power would lead to her own demise. After all, if she hadn't stopped her ―― Gravity Collapse ―― in the nick of time, the resulting mini-supernova tier blast would have decimated Gerudo's troops along with all of the capital."

Also :p not quite Hao level yet sadly. But one day! I believe

And it's not really an outlier since it's a specific ability. At the worst it just wouldn't scale to anyone except Rimuru who can use it himself.

Mini-supernova, not a full on supernova, still would just be like a large star level feat, if it's a legit black hole. Also speaking of supernova's, there was a statement somewhere about an ability which makes the person invulnerable even if a star exploded on them or something like that...

Oh? Do you have that statement? Since that's a pretty good.

Also even "miniature" supernovas should be incredibly powerful. As it's likely only smaller than the normal range of a supernova but retaining some of the same power. A lot of this can be assumed to be right because of Raphael/Ciel.

It's from lucia vs milim, lucia got the ability patience i think? It's the ability that makes the user invulnerable as long as their followers believe in them or something like that, i thought it was hyperbole at the time, but looks like it's not, if this black hole feat is legit.

If amazon is anything to go by, 2 volumes have been translated with the 3rd being released in 7 days.

Wait you can translate?

You can get the raws off amazon.co.jp. Don't know if you have a japanese amazon account though, the normal amazon doesn't have the raws.

Btw found some art from the latest volume

Tensei 1

So, been thinking this for a bit, i think hinata should get an upgrade, she was able to fight with rimuru, and although he was never in any danger, that was cause he could regenerate if the worse happened, but yea she was keeping up with him.

See thing is, this is hinata with spirit weapon she got from her masters, normal hinata isn't that strong.

@Fab I thought you said Dead End Pain wasn't as strong as Dead End Rainbow? Not only can dep do everything der can, now the sword can not only kill her opponents spiritual bodies, it can also kill their astral bodies...

It's an upgrade in a sense that even the almost powerless Hinata can use the effect of the sword. There's really not much difference between her old sword and her new sword (aside from maybe the rank). I usually treat spritual and/or astral as the same, which is why i found that part as kinda weird tbh. It's still a sword that instakill the victim on Nth strike more or less

Her old sword is kinda plain and simple. Instakill on 7th strike no question asked. Her new sword doesn't work like that, at first the wording slightly confuse me since if the "instakill on 6th strike" is the consequence of the 3 minutes pain, anyone who can resist it should be fine. But if the "instakill on 6th strike" isn't the consequence of the 3 minutes pain (in a sense that the pain is another effect altogether), then it's not as bad. Hence why i said the new sword might be inferior since im not sure whether the right sentence is the former or the latter (seems like the latter, going by the newly released translation)

The 3 minutes of pain is due to their souls being destroyed, if you get hit 6 times, 3 minutes later even if hinata does nothing, your soul gets killed.

Astral and spirtual are different, spiritual=soul, astral=some non-physical realm, so basically someone with an astral body, would have their body existing on another realm.

So slime sells better than re zero and kono suba, well at least for a month, pretty convinced an anime is inevitable at this point, even death march now has an anime.

Seems this vol covers the founding of the demon lord arc, since guy is there, and so is chole (she is apparently the naked chick) and leon is there too, so it's both the founding of the demon lord arc and the devil's secret maneuvers arc.

Seems a bit more than usual, then again the ln apparently adds some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back