• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura (Slimeverse) UPGRADES!

First of ALL, Quantum Manipulation, yes

first of all, thanks @mal for giving the scan

from this, from the chapter 63:

Cloning is something that is very difficult to use without『Great Sage』support.
So even if I grant it to him he probably won’t be able to use it. Well, whatever.
On that note,『Quantum Manipulation』huh? I have no idea what such a skill could do.
In the first place, can it teach me the basic concepts of the skill? I’d be happy if it could! If I investigated its concepts I might be able to replicate its effects.

So, characters like Rimuru, who have the Akashic Records after absorbing Yuuki, which has the composite of the verse (it has all the skills that exist in the verse), they should get Quantum Manipulation due it

now, lets talk about tiers upgrades

about Shion, Shion currently is rated as 6-A, however, in the Afterstories, she has become strong enough that even Diablo said that Shion surpass his own power, so, she need an Afterstories key rated as High 4-C due being stronger than Diablo, this is the statement from chapter 250:

While looking at that enviously, Shuna put her hands forward to snatch away the slime from Shion.

It seems like to the two of them, Rimuru’s unusual behaviour wasn’t a big problem.

(Even so, Shion…… To have thrust me aside so easily. If it’s in terms of strength she might exceed me…… Nevertheless, what exactly has happened to Rimuru-sama――)

Looking at the two of them embracing and caressing the slime in turns with sidelong glances, Diablo tried to sort out the situation.

There was no mistaking that the slime before him was Rimuru.

Last edited:
I'm still confused, what is the Celestial Body? Is it a star or something?

If so, will the character who can destroy it get Low 2-C because of the Celestial Body as a Space-Time Continuum?

I'm still confused, what is the Celestial Body? Is it a star or something?
''By definition a celestial body is any natural body outside of the Earth's atmosphere. Easy examples are the Moon, Sun, and the other planets of our solar system. ... The Kuiper belt contains many celestial bodies. Any asteroid in space is a celestial body''

aka everything outside the Earth
If so, will the character who can destroy it get Low 2-C because of the Celestial Body as a Space-Time Continuum?
Destroying just Celestial Bodies won't make a character be Low 2-C, Yuuki case is because the statement is because he destroyed all the celestial body and also the space-time continuum

''By definition a celestial body is any natural body outside of the Earth's atmosphere. Easy examples are the Moon, Sun, and the other planets of our solar system. ... The Kuiper belt contains many celestial bodies. Any asteroid in space is a celestial body''

aka everything outside the Earth

Destroying just Celestial Bodies won't make a character be Low 2-C, Yuuki case is because the statement is because he destroyed all the celestial body and also the space-time continuum
Ah, I understand now. Thank you.

I agree with all of this

First of ALL, Quantum Manipulation, yes

first of all, thanks @mal for giving the scan

from this, from the chapter 63:

Cloning is something that is very difficult to use without『Great Sage』support.
So even if I grant it to him he probably won’t be able to use it. Well, whatever.
On that note,『Quantum Manipulation』huh? I have no idea what such a skill could do.
In the first place, can it teach me the basic concepts of the skill? I’d be happy if it could! If I investigated its concepts I might be able to replicate its effects.
Are you sure that name enough would be good justification for giving them quantam manipulation?
now, about Shion, Shion currently is rated as 6-A, however, in the Afterstories, she has become stronger enough that even Diablo said that Shion surpass his own power, so, she need an Afterstories key rated as High 4-C due being stronger than Diablo, this is the statement from chapter 250:

While looking at that enviously, Shuna put her hands forward to snatch away the slime from Shion.

It seems like to the two of them, Rimuru’s unusual behaviour wasn’t a big problem.

(Even so, Shion…… To have thrust me aside so easily. If it’s in terms of strength she might exceed me…… Nevertheless, what exactly has happened to Rimuru-sama――)

Looking at the two of them embracing and caressing the slime in turns with sidelong glances, Diablo tried to sort out the situation.

There was no mistaking that the slime before him was Rimuru.
Considering it uses the word might which indicates uncertainity so I would say possibly High 4-C

Agreed with the rest.

Considering it uses the word might which indicates uncertainity so I would say possibly High 4-C
Well, maybe, but TenSura characters have Information Analysis skill, which allows them to know everything about the other person, and Diablo is a primordial demon and all his skills are greatly enhanced, he wouldnt really think that Shion was stronger than him if he didnt had some short of uncertainity, what about ''likely''?
Are you sure that name enough would be good justification for giving them quantam manipulation?
Well, the skill names in the verse usually follows what the power do, such as:

• Mind Control: A skill which requires an implementation of a “Curse Crystal” into its target. The “Curse Crystal,” in turn, binds the target on its very soul.
  • Multiple Barriers: An ability which surrounds the user with multiple barriers. Defensive barriers prevent the entry of magic power. Except for overwhelming the barrier with magical power, it is nearly impossible to break a barrier. Even the most basic barrier has more than two layers.
  • Summoner: Yuuki's skill that allows summoning people from other universes
  • Magic Perception: The ability to perceive the surrounding magical energy
  • Water Blade: The ability to create a highly pressurized blade of water
  • Heat Detection: The ability to see nearby heat sources and also nullify camouflage skills
  • Predation: Absorbs the target into his body, absorbing all organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic they may have on their person. However, the success rate sharply drops if the target is conscious
  • Analysis: The absorbed target is studied and analyzed in order to create items from their materials. With enough materials, Rimuru can produce a duplicate of the absorbed target as an ally. If he successfully analyzes their skills or magic, he can begin to use them as his own.
  • Stomach: Rimuru can store absorbed items and targets within himself indefinitely
  • Mimicry: Rimuru can replicate the appearance of anyone he has absorbed, as well as their skills and abilities while taking up their form. However, the latter is dependent on how much information he had on his absorbing target and his success at analyzing their abilities.
  • Isolation: Rimuru can isolate any harmful or unnecessary materials so that they will not harm him while absorbed into his body
  • Intimidation: can knock out opponents if they’re scared enough.
  • Paralysis Breath: The ability to paralysis his target with his breath.
  • Vampirism: Can temporarily gain his targets abilities by sucking their blood.
  • Telepathy: The ability to communicate with others telepathically
  • Ultrasonic Waves: Can release ultrasonic sound waves which can bewilder his enemy or cause them to faint as well as pinpoint his location and that of others
it wouldnt really be a problem if a skill called ''Quantum Manipulation'' indeed work like...quantum manipulation due these reasons?

Well, maybe, but TenSura characters have Information Analysis skill, which allows them to know everything about the other person, and Diablo is a primordial demon and all his skills are greatly enhanced, he wouldnt really think that Shion was stronger than him if he didnt had some short of uncertainity, what about ''likely''?
Well, if it allows them to know everything about other person then I am not sure why he would say "might" though.
Well, the skill names in the verse usually follows what the power do, such as:

• Mind Control: A skill which requires an implementation of a “Curse Crystal” into its target. The “Curse Crystal,” in turn, binds the target on its very soul.
  • Multiple Barriers: An ability which surrounds the user with multiple barriers. Defensive barriers prevent the entry of magic power. Except for overwhelming the barrier with magical power, it is nearly impossible to break a barrier. Even the most basic barrier has more than two layers.
  • Summoner: Yuuki's skill that allows summoning people from other universes
  • Magic Perception: The ability to perceive the surrounding magical energy
  • Water Blade: The ability to create a highly pressurized blade of water
  • Heat Detection: The ability to see nearby heat sources and also nullify camouflage skills
  • Predation: Absorbs the target into his body, absorbing all organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic they may have on their person. However, the success rate sharply drops if the target is conscious
  • Analysis: The absorbed target is studied and analyzed in order to create items from their materials. With enough materials, Rimuru can produce a duplicate of the absorbed target as an ally. If he successfully analyzes their skills or magic, he can begin to use them as his own.
  • Stomach: Rimuru can store absorbed items and targets within himself indefinitely
  • Mimicry: Rimuru can replicate the appearance of anyone he has absorbed, as well as their skills and abilities while taking up their form. However, the latter is dependent on how much information he had on his absorbing target and his success at analyzing their abilities.
  • Isolation: Rimuru can isolate any harmful or unnecessary materials so that they will not harm him while absorbed into his body
  • Intimidation: can knock out opponents if they’re scared enough.
  • Paralysis Breath: The ability to paralysis his target with his breath.
  • Vampirism: Can temporarily gain his targets abilities by sucking their blood.
  • Telepathy: The ability to communicate with others telepathically
  • Ultrasonic Waves: Can release ultrasonic sound waves which can bewilder his enemy or cause them to faint as well as pinpoint his location and that of others
it wouldnt really be a problem if a skill called ''Quantum Manipulation'' indeed work like...quantum manipulation due these reasons
Mind control is binding soul but aside from that, it does seem like ability name is accurately reflected by what it can do. Well it seems fine

When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》
I complete disagree with Low 2-C. First thing is this is a complete presumption to assume that World = Multiverse, we have no evidence to presume this. And judging how Rimuru talks about sifting through Space and seeing the end of the Universe I presume that this sentence more means that when Yuuki was in the proceed of trying to destroy the Space-Tiem continuum after having destroyed the celestial bodies he died before he could complete the job.

Basically the statement itself that talks about destroying the Space-Time continuum contradicts itself to much for it to assume that Yuuki had indeed succeeded.

I complete disagree with Low 2-C. First thing is this is a complete presumption to assume that World = Multiverse, we have no evidence to presume this.
1- ''World = Multiverse'' is not the argument, read the text first.
2-We have, check the next arguments
And judging how Rimuru talks about sifting through Space and seeing the end of the Universe I presume that this sentence more means that when Yuuki was in the proceed of trying to destroy the Space-Time
Wrong, it wasnt Rimuru seeing the end of the universe, Rimuru was knocked out for countless years due Yuuki attack, the one who saw the end of the universe was Ciel, the most reliable source in TenSura verse, and Ciel said ''. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》''

Ciel literally said that he destroyed it, why are u assuming that he didnt destroyed it if Ciel said that HE DESTROYED IT and that She literally SAW IT happening due her own statement?

Wrong, it wasnt Rimuru seeing the end of the universe, Rimuru was knocked out for countless years due Yuuki attack, the one who saw the end of the universe was Ciel, the most reliable source in TenSura verse, and Ciel said ''. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》''

Ciel literally said that he destroyed it, why are u assuming that he didnt destroyed it if Ciel said that HE DESTROYED IT and that She literally SAW IT happening due her own statement?
Even going with the argument that Yuuki lifespawn ended before he destroyed the space-time continuum, the fact that Ciel said that he was going to destroy it already makes it Low 2-C

Even going with the argument that Yuuki lifespawn ended before he destroyed the space-time continuum, the fact that Ciel said that he was going to destroy it already makes it Low 2-C
So, we either have:

He destroyed the Universe
He destroyed the Universe but died in the moment that he destroyed it
He was going to destroy the Universe but died before it, but it doesnt matter, as he has the power to do it

Anyways, I called Elizhaa to give inputs here, I will sleep soon, I hope things don't get rushed lmao

Shion's new tier seems like it could be fine; from Diablo's statement, it can assume that she could be around his level.

On the ability name, Fuse has been largely consistent with abilities having corresponding effects to their name; quantum mechanics has been elaborated in the verse like around the last arc of WN main story so it is likely that『Quantum Manipulation』 is actually Quantum Manipulation.

On Yuuki, I think it is accepted that Yuuki destroyed the universe by destroying the celestial bodies and space-time continuum; based on the tiering system rating, the feat could be Low 2-C currently. I guess more inputs could be helpful on the matter. @Ultima_Reality can you share your thoughts on the subject?

Agree with everything else.

Neutral on 2-C. base on full context it's presumably via Gluttonous King Beelzebub that destroy the space-time continuum.

Right after the moment he BFR rimuru he used that skill:

--Everything was as Yuuki expected.

Right now, Yuuki could use all skills because of Origin Skill『Information Ruler Akashic Record』.

In other words, he could even devour energy completely using Gluttonous Lord Beelzebuth.

Yuuki sprouted a dark smile as the mass of energy enough to destroy the world was approaching in front of him.- 247

Agree with everything else.

Neutral on 2-C. base on full context it's presumably via Gluttonous King Beelzebub that destroy the space-time continuum.

Right after the moment he BFR rimuru he used that skill:
Maybe, but I don't really think that it was due Gluttonous King Beelzebub, but in case of doubts, I will remove Yuuki stuff from the thread and let just Quantum Manip and Shion stuff, as if it is about Gluttonous King Beelzebub, nothing will change, as he already have a Low 2-C rating with it

Back