• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

if anyone with brain cells read that CM1 for SPL thread you should know how silly it sounded, lol, so its better to be safe than sorry

The formula for calculating the gravitational force:

F = G * (M * m) / r^2

Sun:

• F is the force of gravity (Newtons)
  • G is the gravitational constant (6.674 * 10^-11 Nm^2/kg^2)
  • m1 is the mass of object 1 (kg) (mass of the Sun: 1.989 * 10^30 kg)
  • m2 - object weight 2 (kg) (object weight: 70 kg) (human)
  • r is the distance between the centers of mass of objects (meters) (1 meter)

Calculation:

F = 6.674 * 10^-11 * (1.989 * 10^30 * 70) / 1^2

F ≈ 9.28 * 10^21 N

Therefore, the gravitational force of the Sun on an object weighing 70 kg at a distance of 1 meter from it will be approximately 9.28 * 10^21 Newtons.

Massive Star like Betelgeuse :

• Betelgeuse mass (M): Approximately 11.6 solar masses, which is about 2.31 x 10^31 kg.
  • Gravitational constant (G): 6.674 x 10^-11 N(m/kg)^2
  • Object weight (m): 70 kg (human)
  • Distance from the center of Betelgeuse to the object (r): 1 meter

Calculation:

F = 6.674 x 10^-11 * (2.31 x 10^31 * 70) / 1^2

F ≈ 1.08 x 10^24 N

The gravitational force of Betelgeuse on an object weighing 70 kg at a distance of 1 meter from the star will be approximately 1.08 x 10^24 Newtons.
Do you know a lot about calculations ? For lifting strength and others

I'm curious, where does it actually say in your scan that they can survive without a physical body in the material world? All I see is that they can survive as long as they don't take significant damage in an instant and exceeding the physical limitations.
A semi-spiritual life form does not need the material body to survive, they can survive with only their spiritual body.

They told me to make it shorter, if you see my created CRT Elizha agreed.

A semi-spiritual life form does not need the material body to survive, they can survive with only their spiritual body.

They told me to make it shorter, if you see my created CRT Elizha agreed.
If there is a scans that says that, you should also added it to make sure no people would question it.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But it is very clear that semi-spiritual life forms do not need a physical body to survive, only their spiritual body. In the Material World they materialize if you give them time. Literally that sounds like Low Godly regeneration for Semi-spiritual Life Forms. Even more so for Rimuru who has his Ultra Speed regeneration, as long as he does not die instantly, he will regenerate.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But it is very clear that semi-spiritual life forms do not need a physical body to survive, only their spiritual body. In the Material World they materialize if you give them time. Literally that sounds like Low Godly regeneration for Semi-spiritual Life Forms. Even more so for Rimuru who has his Ultra Speed regeneration, as long as he does not die instantly, he will regenerate.
And where's your evidence that they can repeatedly do that in the material world, not just once? It literally looks like your average plot of "demon lacks a body, but upon entering a human world, they gain one, yet they can still be defeated by destroying that same body." My main question is where does in your scan it actually state or show that their physical body got obliterated, survives, and then regenerates in the material world? You didn't really answered that.

I don't think the evidence should fall on me. You must show that it is the only time. Since it says that they can materialize. Even Rimuru can create a body of magic (volume 1) Also the description of the ultra speed regeneration ability is more than enough, as long as you don't die instantly you will regenerate. Please let me sleep now 😔💤💤

I don't think the evidence should fall on me. You must show that it is the only time. Since it says that they can materialize. Even Rimuru can create a body of magic (volume 1) Also the description of the ultra speed regeneration ability is more than enough, as long as you don't die instantly you will regenerate. Please let me sleep now 😔💤💤
You don't understand what he is asking tho
But @Worthless you can check his profile
The low godly regen have been there for ages

I know, I kinda remember, this high regeneration, which is now low godly, has been in their profile for ages now. I'm just curious about where this "even if their physical body got completely destroyed" is on her scans. I just don't see it.
even if their physical body is completely destroyed.

I know, I kinda remember, this high regeneration, which is now low godly, has been in their profile for ages now. I'm just curious about where this "even if their physical body got completely destroyed" is on her scans. I just don't see it.
Whats she's saying is, he doesn't need his physical body, so if you Like stab it, destroy it, erase it, it wont bother him since he's spiritual

Back