• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered the stuff from the timeline, and i think the author either changed his mind or forgot about the events in those timelines because the power levels do not match. First, chloe dying in the timeline was not as a result of losing to gui but as a result of yuuki showing up and stabbing them both. and the reason i said power levels were whack in that timeline was. It stated Ruminas fought an enraged milim and milim only won after 3 days and 3 nights lolz. Dagruel basically one-shotted ruminas. Milim doesn't even need to try to beat her, much less stalemating her for 3 days, till the point of being severely weakened enough for chloe to kill her. That timelines doesn't not follow any kind of sense. The author likely changed his mind on the power levels when he got to the later arcs, afterall leon was also touted as one of the strongest demon lords and he turns out to be one of the weakest of the 8.

I already talked about the final arc fight it chole couldn't attempt to kill gui, even guy himself was uncertain how the battle would end if they both went serious. Chloe wasn't restricting her skills just because they would be copied, she did it because she wasn't supposed to kill gui. Gui was trying to kill chloe, in a sense, he used attacks that were deadly but could be recovered from eventually but chloe didn't have the leeway to do that.

Diablo lost to benimaru in that tournament no doubt, he was cocky because he beat shion who was stronger at the time. My comment earlier was after the tournament. Benimaru mentions that the has fought Diablo a lot and hasn't managed to win once. Diablo also mentioned at some point that he trains Zegion. The 3 of them are mentioned as his strongest. But Diablo is stronger than both of them. Benimaru even looks at diablo's techniques as something he can't do..yet. Even without his ultimate form he is on a different level than both.

Amongst Rimuru's surbodinate.

Before evolving it was

Diablo

Shion

Benimaru

Zegion

After evolving

Diablo

Benimaru

Zegion

Shion (Only because she didn't evolve with the rest), and we don't get enough info from after she evolves. But she definitely is at least 4th after evolving

> First, chloe dying in the timeline was not as a result of losing to gii but as a result of yuuki showing up and stabbing them both.

nailed it

In spanish only 2 Side stories are translated, and a lot asks to be translated because they were left wanting more or with intrigue xD

I was looking for an explanation of the nuclear dimension and see what I got

The legend of Yig, Father of Serpents, remained figurative no longer, and I started with loathing when told of the monstrous nuclear chaos beyond angled space which the Necronomicon had mercifully cloaked under the name of Azathoth. It was shocking to have the foulest nightmares of secret myth cleared up in concrete terms whose stark, morbid hatefulness exceeded the boldest hints of ancient and mediaeval mystics. Ineluctably I was led to believe that the first whisperers of these accursed tales must have had discourse with Akeley's Outer Ones, and perhaps have visited outer cosmic realms as Akeley now proposed visiting them.

Azathoth, sometimes called "The Blind Idiot God", the "Nuclear Chaos", the "Daemon Sulta", "The Deep Dark", and "The Cold One",

By harnessing the power of a chaotic, nuclear dimension, Rimuru

Here "nuclear" most likely refers to Azathoth's central location at the nucleus of the cosmos and not to nuclear energy, which did not truly come of age until after Lovecraft's death.

As well as its innumerable drummers, Azathoth is tended upon by horrendous dancers and is said to float in the very center of the universe in the centre of chaos itself (and hence "nuclear" may actually refer to its dwelling at the nucleus of the universe)

Can we add it as Nuclear Dimension?

It's not explained in the story so what you posted is just speculation so no.

I think the ln will probably explain it though.

yes, thas why I can't wait until the sidestory is translated because God Series Ultimate skill is Cthulhu myth reference , the difference is likely not big

T Angelus Ballack said:
Sheska444 said:
poor poor kurobee... pffttt
lol even kurobees' derserve some screen time
The manga extras (Veldora's Journal) plays on the joke of kurobee not having much attention, such as being excluded from the cover of Vol 2

P 001

Idk, not really an accurate portrayal though since rimuru would probably wreck ainz if they ever met, since he wouldn't tolerate the stuff ainz and nazarick does.

He wouldn't be smiling there, but be angry.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Idk, not really an accurate portrayal though since rimuru would probably wreck ainz if they ever met, since he wouldn't tolerate the stuff ainz and nazarick does.

He wouldn't be smiling there, but be angry.
True

@Setsuna Only time law manipulation is ever brought up is when the stats of the characters given after the harvest festival, but it's never explained what it does, technically everyone relevant has it.

Ramiris in her adult form can change the laws of the world as well but also never explained how or with what ability.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Nothing is said about rimuru not being serious or not, just that they fought, gii still being alive doesn't disprove anything, it could mean they are equals thus can't kill each other, gii already said he won't fight a fight he knows he can't win, the fact that he later did this presumely years later, means he thought he could possibly win.
However i agree it's not definitive, we need more details, for now scaling him to yuuki and giving him a possibly 2-B rating would be ok with me.
Rather than Rimuru being serious or Guy being equal, I think it was more of a friendly spar than a serious fight.

Besides if they were both equal and both seriously, I feel that the universe will be in danger.

T Angelus Ballack said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Milim has a lot of brute force but no hax, and her hax can't be used even if copied due to it being special, so she counters gii in that way, as for milim being stronger i think your just putting in your own interpretationthere, all ramiris did was stop the fight between the two we don't know how that happened nor was it said the 2 of them was needed to stop milim. Imo they are equals.
When is it ever said diablo could handle dagruel i am curious?

Regardless velzard knew she was inferior to gii, and that's why she was jealous of chloe so still we know gii>true dragons.

You are correct that magic power doesn't always determine who wins , but gii has bs copying powers, diablo isn't doing jack to him with his inferior magic power, gii just copies all his hax.

And no rimuru's subordinates don't get stronger when rimuru does where was that ever said? It's the other way around, and they only get stronger when rimuru decides to evolve them. It's stated that everyone of them trains daily, that's why they got strong, not cause rimuru gets strong.

I guess you do have a point, as when rimuru became a demon lord they got stronger, but that's sort a thing that happens where you can give ppl under your command your blessings when you evolve. But besides that they don't just get stronger constantly cause of rimuru it's the other way around, rimuru gets stronger when they do.

The way i see it you're batantly ignoring statements which are logical considering the time skip.
I didn't think that Dagruel has so much power and I'd see Veldora-san fighting with full power.
ÒÇîKufufufufu, as expected from Veldora-sama. Even I wouldn't be able to win against Demon Lord Dagruel with my body intact.ÒÇì

Diablo's statement here shows that he could win against Dagruel. If he had no chance, he would simply said even i won't win. And it's obvious why his body won't be intact. Veldora could sacrifice a lot with his clones.
I agree that Diablo might have had a chance of wining in a fight with Dagruel but we seem to forget that Veldora was already in a weakend state due to giving most of his energy to Shion.

@ Celestial Pegasus; I can't seem to agree with the fact that you said that Milim has no hax. Someone who can tirelessly destroy everything be it skills, magic, tatics and strategies in my opinion, that girl is one heck of a broken character.

@Shegzy85 Don't quote long text please.

And i disagree with milim being broken, compared to what we usually can expect from a top tier tensei character, all we have seen from her is brute force, compared to ppl like veldora who is manipulating probability, velzard who is downgrading ppl's abilities, dagruel who is erasing stuff and warping the laws of physics, velgrynd whose attacks exceed space-time, her hax is pretty lacking imo.

And it's not even like she just lol nopes everything used on her.

@ Celestial Pegasus

You may be right but I still think that she is a really broken character with her infinite magic power, destructive force and control over stardust. Also what about that attack that Milim used on the Manas Lucia to erase her from the seraphim body?

P.S. Sorry about the long quote. I'm still not used to stuff like this.

From the OP i really wondered if kurobee would be in the series, or if he'd just have his role absorbed by Kaijin, given how he was a background character most of the time in the WN. Good to see him on there

They had revealedthe models fir the ogres somr time ago. My question is if they'll keep the Goblin Lords Rugurd, Regurd, Rogurd, and Ririna who are in charge of Justice, Legislation, Administration, and Production.

Shegzy85 said:
@ Celestial Pegasus
You may be right but I still think that she is a really broken character with her infinite magic power, destructive force and control over stardust. Also what about that attack that Milim used on the Manas Lucia to erase her from the seraphim body?

P.S. Sorry about the long quote. I'm still not used to stuff like this.
I agree. Milim's power is a simple but overwheming one. Overwhelming power that Overwhelms all. She is pretty much a version of Hulk. It's ridiculous that she's that strong and we don't see a single unique skilll from her. Even her ultimate skill is a species specific one.

Shegzy85 said:
I agree that Diablo might have had a chance of wining in a fight with Dagruel but we seem to forget that Veldora was already in a weakend state due to giving most of his energy to Shion.

I won't really say weakened state he gave shion about a third of his power, and forced dagruel to waste his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back