• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Guro released his translation for chapter 248.
So, Yuuki destroyed the celestial bodies of the universe as well as the space-time continuum.

Also Rimuru has enough energy to recreate the world tens of thousands of times.

Rimuru is stated to rule over time and space.

Btw Rimuru should get a category added, he is literally a God now, Yuuki says he is supreme diety, and Rimuru says he can even be called Veldanava.
Rimuru should a god category!

Celestial Pegasus said:
Guro released his translation for chapter 248.
So, Yuuki destroyed the celestial bodies of the universe as well as the space-time continuum.

Also Rimuru has enough energy to recreate the world tens of thousands of times.

Rimuru is stated to rule over time and space.

Btw Rimuru should get a category added, he is literally a God now, Yuuki says he is supreme diety, and Rimuru says he can even be called Veldanava.
WOW Cool

From the Range page: "High Multiversal+: Attacks are able to reach throughout 5-dimensional space."

It's not complicated, you need statements of attacks reaching 5-D space.

Also if anyone hasn't seen it, i made a thread on Rimuru and Yuuki based on the stuff from the latest chapter from guro

14038ÒÇÇSword Art Online: Alicization 13140ÒÇÇSSSS.GRIDMAN 6364ÒÇÇToaru Majutsu no Index III 6018ÒÇÇMerc Storia: Mukiryoku Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo 5331ÒÇÇJoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze 4314ÒÇÇSeishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai 4074ÒÇÇGoblin Slayer 4035ÒÇÇGolden Kamui 2 4011ÒÇÇTensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken 3690ÒÇÇYagate Kimi ni Naru 3046ÒÇÇZombie Land Saga 2612

Blue Ray sales?

The shizue stuff was way darker and longer than what i remember of the wn and manga.

Thought this would be the final episode of the shizue stuff but nope, i liked it but it still bothers me how they animated the op like hinata vs rimuru is gonna happen when it's clear it won't due to pacing of the anime.

I have a question, one of the people i know in the Latin forum that I talk about, the anime is about manga adaptation, which in turn is the adaptation of the Light Novel, which is very different from the original material the Web Novel, is this true?

Apparently the anime is listed as an adaptation of the manga, which is weird, since the manga adapts the ln.

As for the differences between ln and wn, the ln expands on stuff from what i have heard, add new arcs, and characters but the overarching story is the same.

The scene where ranga runs from Ifrit was pleasing, they managed to not make Ifrit look like an animated toy, while using CGI in a good way

i liked the manga version of ifrif encountering veldora.It was so badbass seeing ifrit scared and saying veldora than veldora introducing himself to ifrit

Just looking forward towards the quality fanart that will happen, now we just need shion and shuna to show up so they can get some quality fanart too though we do have some official art such as this:

Shion and shuna

And also another pic with shion and shuna but that's nsfw, both are naked and rimuru in his slime form is sandwiched between their breasts in that one.

Indeed, we need shion and shuna animated so we can get more art for research purposes (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think i've read somewhere that Gii Crimson can conjure a mental protection on par with Ciel. Not sure on what chapter though. But it should be on the last arc i think

Yup and everyone has it:

"As a countermeasure, I went and got Guy to teach us the[Mind Power]technique. What this[Mind Power]does, is that it simply lets us awakened demon lord class beings resist abilities such as "King's Rule" as long as the being in question isn't under heavy pressure; this even has Ciel's seal of approval. This technique has an almost equal level of performance as Ciel's "Mind Protect"

A thread made me remember something about spirits:

By the way, great spirits did not have ego―they were masses of energy.
The Fire Spirit was just an excess fragment of the entire mass.
Like a monster, this fragment gained self awareness.
And this self-aware fragment of pure energy thus became a monster.

Great Spirits are concepts, the sentient spirits are fragments of concepts, does that mean Spirits are also conceptual? Although I think this may be a stretch, would that include everyone that ascends into a spirit?

In Manga the author seemed to have continued this logic by having Veldora mention ifrit's conceptual form.

doesn`t rimru has some form on concept hax in his non tier 4 key via Magical Haki or whatever the skill name was pretty much coat his sword with the idea/concept of "severance" "destruction" and "strenght", hence why he can slice a demon in half with a relatively normal sword.

Also isn`t magic in the verse reality/concept

@Setsuna tenma, I think it is because even in the manga, it seems like it:

https://www.**********.com/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/44/26

https://www.**********.com/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/44/27

https://www.**********.com/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/44/29

it should be in his profile then and EOS rimuru should also have concept addition along concept creation and concept destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back