• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, is it wrong to advertise a thread? It's a CRT on this verse, which I believe will affect everyone who's currently ranked 7-C due to "being compared to a tatical nuke" or 6-A due to "being able to destroy a continent-sized country in an all-out battle".

So 2 chapters per episode seems to be the current pacing.

Also looking at some stuff here, the anime is primarily an adaptation of the manga, but it also adds stuff from the light novel.

Fuse himself said the anime won't reach volume 5 stuff, and that the op lied.

So yea i think the anime is gonna end with the negotiating with gazel stuff or charybdis.

Still think it's stupid the manga is the primary source, this means we will have to wait a while before a season 2 cause they won't want the anime to past the manga.

But hey it's a good adaptation, it's not getting the overlord treatment so guess i am fine with it.

Even with the current pacing, when a 2nd season happens, hinata vs rimuru will be there, unless they only adapt like 1 chapter an episode, and even then i still think it would be in the 2nd season, only way it wouldn't happen is if they do one piece levels of pacing which have 1/2 a chapter adapted an episode.

I already posted that link above.

The life at the royal capital arc started in the manga, and that will at best be another 20 chapters which i doubt, probably like 10-15.

So it will be realistically a year before he birth of the demon lord arc happens in the manga.

The anime is gonna end somewhere around chapter 30-40 so a season 2 would need the manga to be at chapter 60+, which is still a year away from happening.

But the ln already has 13 volumes out, and the anime will only adapt like 3, the ln is very popular, the anime is probably popular but would have to check to be sure, it really will be dumb from a business stand point to not pump out more seasons when the content is available just cause the manga needs to release more chapters.

If the don't pump out more seasons and wait on the manga, that means the manga is considered more important than the ln which is just weird, especially since they can milk the series by releasing more anime, selling more merchandise.

Maybe i should just be happy the guys producing the anime are real fans of the series who are willing to take the time to adapt things almost perfectly and not just looking to make a quick buck like the other crappy anime adaptations we usually get.

there is an isekai where the main charecter is the author of the isekai world.It is funny and meta.I forgot its name though dam it

GLHF22 said:
Every day we stray further from GOD
I wonder how the hell do people come up with this stuff. Also, why does almost every Isekai have to have such a long name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back