• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That proves my point though.

Just seems that instead of what i initially thought which is that his subordinates are unable to surpass him, it's just that due to food chain, rimuru would surpass them overtime anyway.

Btw seems we are finally getting some quality shio and shuna art ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Velgrynd and velzard haven't shown up in the anime, and won't be in this season so yea not gonna see that.

Can barely find any shion and shuna art much less velzard and velgryn, there is like a couple veldora but not much and even less for diablo.

I need some quality carera and testarossa art too but gonna be a long wait before that happens.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Velgrynd and velzard haven't shown up in the anime, and won't be in this season so yea not gonna see that.
Can barely find any shion and shuna art much less velzard and velgryn, there is like a couple veldora but not much and even less for diablo.

I need some quality carera and testarossa art too but gonna be a long wait before that happens.
Search on Pixiv

Ok since i have a little time, lets discuss the characters getting pre harvest festival ratings.

Obviously post harvest festival they are stronger than before, also they don't scale to arch demons pre harvest festival, only rimuru does cause he was able to keep up with hinata and hinata's subordinates are equal to arch demons, plus hinata>shizue at her peak who was an A+ rank.

And rimuru's subordinates don't scale to him cause against the sky dragon rimuru said ranga couldn't defeat it, while rimuru easily defeated it, plus he has gotten several powerups, like absorbing the orc lord and absorbing charybdis.

So the question is what should the ratings of the other characters be? We can scale them to megalodons of charybdis, the megalodons are stated to be like 60ft, gabil and shion easily cut those in half, i think this is probably like small building level. However the main charybdis is stated to be 150ft and the characters were able to do some damage to it, so we can probably put them at building level via harming something that large.

As for speed, the direwolf boss is said to be too fast for the goblins to follow, so we can scale them to being superior to it and put them at subsonic. Shion has a statement of being supersonic but she needed ranga's help to do that so it doesn't count.

Benimaru's hellflare and ranga's death storm don't scale to their normal abilities, ranga can only use death storm once, and benimaru can only use hellflare 4 times. And nobody tanked either attack without damage even the orc lord had to regenerate from a smaller version of benimaru's hellflare.

So ranga would be building level, small town level with deathstorm cause it created several large tornadoes, and benimaru would be building level, not sure where to put benimaru with hellflare, it probably needs a calc, it has a range of 300 ft, and vaporized several thousand orcs plus water around them.

One final thing is that rimuru should just straight up be supersonic in his first key, there are numerous statements that say he is.

So Vol 4 LN has reach Harvest Fest? Since now im too busy to read it. If not i think we have to wait until Harvest Fest arc translated because we don't know what power they Will get until harvest

No, it ended with hinata vs rimuru.

And the harvest festival has nothing to do with the changes i am proposing anyway, all i am doing is adding a key for rimuru's subordinates and upgrading rimuru to supersonic.

Guess you'll have to make a calc for hellflare, but there should be a noted difference between Benimaru and Rimuru's hell flare, as rimuru's mastered version is ridiculous just like in the WN:

A dome about ten feet in radius, a size so compact not even Benimaru could conjure it, covered the statue. Even this was something I could only pull off with the help of the Great Sage. There was a massive foom sound, and when the dark dome disappeared, nothing remained. According to the Sage's calculations, the temperature inside the dome exceeded several hundred million degrees, enough to create a burning hell that vaporized everything in an instant. Even my own Cancel Temperature would be worthless against that. It was the strongest attack skill in existence, one nobody could ever resist. Not too useful against oversize monsters like Charybdis, but still.

I like how fuse - sensei bestowed super op technique upon rimuru without making rimuru to actually destroy the world, "the temperature inside the dome reaches several hundred milion degrees yo!" dafuq lol how hot our sun's temperature again? around 15 million degrees iirc, Im no science expert but Im fairly certain several hundred million degress >>>>>>>>> 15 million degress

Sheska444 said:
I like how fuse - sensei bestowed super op technique upon rimuru without making rimuru to actually destroy the world, "the temperature inside the dome reaches several hundred milion degrees yo!" dafuq lol
how hot our sun's temperature again? around 15 million degrees iirc, Im no science expert but Im fairly certain several hundred million degress >>>>>>>>> 15 million degress
fortunately its inside

One minor thing, shion should have law manipulation not causality manipulation, Tyrannous Lord Susanoo doesn't just make her able to control causality, but the very law of causality.

I guess but she is still manipulating a law though.

Will bring it up when i make the crt thread about the keys and what not later.

About Benimaru's Hell Flare, I'm pretty sure it was also capable of turning the ground into glass which is 1700 celcius at least to actually vaporize the orcs like he did, 3700 celcius. Rimuru's was just straight up Ragu O Ragla levels of heat.

Slime is in the top 10 media franchises for the year.

Considering how much money this franchise is making i really don't think they will just stop at 1 season of the anime, they definelty are going to wanna keep this cash cow going.

No way in ******* HELL was this ever gonna be a one season show with the info the guy from Slime Reddit was posting. It's be leaving WAAAAAAY too much money on the table. We probably won't see another season for a bit though. My guesses are Spring or Summer of 2020 since Kodansha is one of the main backers, they're gonna want the manga to be a bit further on before more seasons happen which I'm perfectly ok with since they can fill in the gaps with OVA's like Veldora's Observation Diaries or a few SoL original bits.

Volume 10 of the manga has sold 147,646 copies, making it 3rd for the week of December 10-16.

Tensei at this point might be the most successful manga adaptation of a light novel, never seen a manga adaptation of a light novel do this good.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Volume 10 of the manga has sold 147,646 copies, making it 3rd for the week of December 10-16.
Tensei at this point might be the most successful manga adaptation of a light novel, never seen a manga adaptation of a light novel do this good.
Even more impressive? I debuted at 7th place the previous week, but retained so much selling power the following week that instead of dropping it actually rose four places.

And people say "It's too slow, it's not like Dragon Ball where everything is fights" (the last one from afriend of my and one discord but by 2 guys) xD

@Extreme Tensei is about nation building really, fights are secondary.

@Doom There should only be 3 forms, one that looks like a child, one that looks like a teenager which he gained when he became a true dragon and then an adult one which he gained upon becoming god.

Though now that i think about it, rimuru might have gotten taller when he became an awakened demon lord, but would have to recheck.

Rimuru Sensei and Megami Rimuru
Rimuru got taller when he absorbed the Orc Lord IIRC.

And the last image is his adult form and (bad) disguise he took when he met Myourmiles (The fat merchant guy)

So seems hinata vs rimuru is gonna happen after all.

The new monthly sirius magazine scans show: the children, ramiris, myourmiles, millim, karion, and yuuki.

Link: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=46613&snA=493

So we gonna end off on a massive cliffhanger, at this point they must have a season 2 in the works, no way you can just end off at rimuru vs hinata and leave it there.

Why would they have character designs of karion if they are gonna skip the stuff with him? They are obviously just going to increase the pacing. They have already started doing that so I think volume 3 which has the charybdis and karion stuff will have even faster pacing than what's happening now.

Though a lot of stuff like in volume 3 was just slice of life stuff, they can easily breeze through that, so not too worried about the pacing.

myb they will show karion in demon lords summit only? n it seems like we won't get any slime time next week, cause 2nd-cour Starts January 7th right?

@Sheska As i already said i don't think anything will be skipped, chill.

Vol 3 was adapted in like what 11 or 12 chapters something like that in the manga, with a pace of 3-4 chapters an episode for vol 3, they can adapt vol 3 in 3 episodes. The milim and charybdis stuff can be done quickly.

The orc lord stuff will take like 2-3 more episodes so it will end at like episode 14-15, assuming vol 3 takes like 3 episodes that's 6 to do vol 4.

It's certainly possible to do up to vol 4 without skipping out anything too massive, still think too much time was spent on vol 1 though. Lets just see how this plays out.

Looking at the scan it says something about second and janaury 7 so seems like it will start then i guess.

it means no slime for two weeks, that's super succ... I only watch uzamaid n tensura in this season, n uzamaid ends today. what am I supposed to do with my free time now?

Fuse did say the op lied about certain characters appearing, for all we know hinata vs rimuru might not happen and it ends with rimuru saying the kids.

Would make sense, since hinata vs rimuru would be a massive cliffhanger to end on. Maybe they will just put all the hinata stuff in the next season when it happens, who knows just have to wait and see.

yay~ I can't wait for best girl ramiris to get animated! even tho she's supposed to be a cutie, she also looks really cool and scary in that pic >< best girl!

I think they maDr Ramiris look fierce in the pic to contrast the fact that when we DO meet her, she's a whiny fairy version of...Aqua? Actually I had never actually thought to make that comparison, but it actually fits quite well. Delusions of grandeur and badassery, incredibly whiny and petty, yet is actually VERY competent in her chosen specific field with moments of badass from time to time.

Sheska444 said:
I see, so are they gonna skip charybdis, karion n yuurazania stuff then?
No way the skip Charybdis or the Karion stuff since it's major stuff in LN's 3 and 4 along with the state visit to Dwargon for diplomatic ties. If anything I think it's proof that Season 2 is very much already in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back