• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Fuse did say the op lied about certain characters appearing, for all we know hinata vs rimuru might not happen and it ends with rimuru saying the kids.
Would make sense, since hinata vs rimuru would be a massive cliffhanger to end on. Maybe they will just put all the hinata stuff in the next season when it happens, who knows just have to wait and see.
It may be the Holy Knights and Gii Crimson instead of Hinata tho, as they all were shown in the OP and they definitely are not in Vol 4.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Fuse did say the op lied about certain characters appearing, for all we know hinata vs rimuru might not happen and it ends with rimuru saying the kids.
Would make sense, since hinata vs rimuru would be a massive cliffhanger to end on. Maybe they will just put all the hinata stuff in the next season when it happens, who knows just have to wait and see.
I'd actually not mind it at all if the season ended on a Rimuru vs Hinata Cliffhanger. Would be a HUGE Season 2 sequel hook similar to how things ended in Zombieland Saga.

This episode adapted almost 3 chapters, benimaru was spanning hellflare had this episode, he never did it that much in the ln or manga, but i like it.

But yea, some pretty good feats from this episode, the craters hellfalre left could be calc, or shion's ogresword cannon which is at least small building level eye balling.

At the pace it's going the orc disaster arc should be done in 2 episodes as i thought.

ÒÇîYou let your guard down, it's my win! Melting Slash!!ÒÇì
The speed of her swings again accelerated becoming light itself. That sword, wrapped in various types of magic,
Ôë¬Announcement. Impossible to block. Impossible to evade!!Ôë½ (Damn! That can actually kill me?!)
First time I heard Raphael's worried voice.
And, accelerating my thoughts to 10 million times the norm, I could only slowly watch as the sword approached me. At that angle, with such timing. I cannot evade, barriers are useless, but I guess I can try to move my consciousness into a clone. But, since that attack fires off a light that erases everything. If I use the skill a moment too late, I'll be burned to death. Did she respond to get me to lower my guard? Didn't seem that way, but as a result she got me.
~ Saint Demon Confrontation Arc , Chater 94 - Mastermind​

Even if Rimuru have TA and see that attack slow, he cant react or move properly?

He was able to react though, he used gluttonous king beelzebub to absorb it.

Also this was all raphael trolling cause it wanted to obtained hinata's skill

Anyway the keys for pre harvest festival are a go, making the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back