• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Dai Nana Ouji Dattanode Discussion Thread

Digital_Franz

He/Him
Welcome to the Tensei Shitara Dai Nana Ouji Dattanode (I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability) General Discussion, a thread that will be dedicated to discussing anything related to that of the series, from scaling to chapter (and hopefully anime) discussions.
GQSQqr7bsAAkeWy

Last edited:
Anyone know why the existing Lloyd profile classifies him as only wall level? He has better feats than destroying the library.

I had been working on the verse for months when a new guy came along and copied a sandbox, didn't even work on it, and published it.

Was it their own sandbox? I'm quite sure you're not supposed to mess with someone else's sandbox. I've had some people steal my sandbox, and although I didn't report them, it killed my interest in the verse and I no longer plan on working on it, and I might even delete my gallery for its feats to gain more space for myself.

Was it their own sandbox? I'm quite sure you're not supposed to mess with someone else's sandbox. I've had some people steal my sandbox, and although I didn't report them, it killed my interest in the verse and I no longer plan on working on it, and I might even delete my gallery for its feats to gain more space for myself.
This was @Tou_aperceber's sandbox that he had been working on ever since. I asked him since he no longer worked on the verse if I could use it (for the links to the feats on Imgur).

In any case, the sandboxes definitely needs more cooking, but it already looks great. Just more scans and proper justifications, and so on.
Also, if there isn't a laundry list of powers and abilities, it's not necessary to put it in a box/table.

In any case, the sandboxes definitely needs more cooking, but it already looks great. Just more scans and proper justifications, and so on.
Also, if there isn't a laundry list of powers and abilities, it's not necessary to put it in a box/table.
I prefer it like this for aesthetic reasons. I want the profiles to be presentable. But possibly for the other sandboxes I will not use the table since there are not many resistances.

For the feats I am collecting them and I will try to make a big blog where I will calculate everything.
The problem with the verse is the statements of the levels of rank 10 demons who can destroy nations when in reality they are Wall level and the lack of feats on their part.
I'll try to work on an explanation of the scaling of the verse.

Back