• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are you guys' theories on the fortitudes of Kn3, Kn5, and KN7

And if somebody had to weaponize em and wear em as armor, who do yall think would wear em?
Don’t have theories on the fortitudes, but I am speculating that one of them is a heat-related abilities so we have that fire vs ice dynamic

As for who will them, I am speculating that the two rookies that appeared in Chapter 58 (the girl with the glasses and the guy with the ahoge) will be Numbers Weapon Wielder. As for the third one, I don’t know as I don’t think it would be someone that we know like Haruichi, Iharu or Aoi, perhaps they will be introduce later in the story

What are you guys' theories on the fortitudes of Kn3, Kn5, and KN7

And if somebody had to weaponize em and wear em as armor, who do yall think would wear em?
Above 9.0 and below 9.6, lol.

Hmmm, not sure who we still have that deserves a Number Weapons Suit, maybe Mina?

Anyway, the Kaiju's we got so far have lots of different powers, but it's more or less:

1 has precog, 2 got a bit of electricity and sonic attacks, 4 has flight+speed, 6 has ice powers, 8 has anti-regen and some level of electricity manipulation too, 9 got a parasitic theme and... everything else he can do, 10 is pretty much just a physical fighter, 11 has water control, 12 copies fighting styles, 13 is a speedster, 14 we don't know and 15 has mind attacks.

A fire dragon kaiju would be cool, but if we're going to get some more esoteric abilities too I'd like to see a teleporter Kaiju

Scaling CRT

GCr12zCb0AA6ZVY

Year of the Dragon is upon us so Happy New Year everyone. This image seems to be a references to Dragon Ball

Back