• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Guys, are you here accepting spin-offs written by Fuze like "How to Spend a Certain Vacation"?

I was watching Tensura content and saw an update thread for Demon Lord Rimuru to 2-C, but no changes were made to his Demon Lord Rimuru key.

I guess because they closed it before a moderator saw it...

In the spin-off it is mentioned that Veldora couldn't beat Rimuru, is it more about AP and DC or Rimuru's Hax?

Guys, are you here accepting spin-offs written by Fuze like "How to Spend a Certain Vacation"?

I was watching Tensura content and saw an update thread for Demon Lord Rimuru to 2-C, but no changes were made to his Demon Lord Rimuru key.

I guess because they closed it before a moderator saw it...

In the spin-off it is mentioned that Veldora couldn't beat Rimuru, is it more about AP and DC or Rimuru's Hax?
It is more of preparation and adaptation

and its RPG

Resistance to Death Manipulation is nuked for obvious reasons because it's Immortality Type 5, right?
I'm asking to find out if there is a scan, if there is a scan, it can be added to the immortality type 5 section.
Immortality type 5 is another way to get resistance to death manip

Immortality type 5 is another way to get resistance to dear manip
Immortality Type 5 already grants immunity to conventional death manipulation, so resistance is pointless. You cannot kill someone with Immortality Type 5 with even infinite layered death manipulation without having feats.

and its RPG

I will seriously do anything to get this game, it is an amazing RPG plus its available globally
Immortality Type 5 already grants immunity to conventional death manipulation, so resistance is pointless. You cannot kill someone with Immortality Type 5 with even infinite layered death manipulation without having feats.
Then it can be removed ig, that's all the scans about SPL immortality5

I also realized that the cosmology of Isekai Memories is better than that of the novel, right?

Fuze wrote it so I don't know why he didn't think of it in his novel.

Perhaps it is due to the consistency in the Power Levels.

Is it possible that at least one game that Fuze creates will become canon in the future?
The game companies are implementing stories already written by author
I also realized that the cosmology of Isekai Memories is better than that of the novel, right?

Fuze wrote it so I don't know why he didn't think of it in his novel.

Perhaps it is due to the consistency in the Power Levels.
Yes, do you ever imagine the cosmology being like isekai memories LMAO, how tf do you think the story would go

I have no idea but why not like a Parallel World?🤔
When fuse wrote the WN a fan asked him on his blog why doesn't he just create parallel worlds or add it to the story
Author said he doesn't want to deal with parallel worlds in the stories that first of all it is not realistic and second, the strain on him will be huge, he is the type of person who want to focus on all things, the world building, the story, the lore
If things like parallel worlds are included in the main story line, he would have to write different stories on each and every single of those parallel worlds

Well he's already doing it 😐

Creating many stories in different games...
The game isn't canon to the main story blud
And he can just say "**** it" and leave cliffhanger
Do you understand the different between a canon storyline and a game?
Also they arent parallel worlds in game, its just IZIS doing her doings that's why we see different characters they aren't real they are dreams

Well he's already doing it 😐

Creating many stories in different games...
He can basically leave the games on hold any time to focus on the main storyline, the LN

and if he makes them like Parallel worlds, he would need to mention each of those parallel world storylines in the other storylines, like mentioning WN storyline in LN, mentioning WN or LN storyline in game, etc

I never said that the game has Parallel Worlds but oh well.

Well, I think that one day he will say it himself, that we can at least take some things from the game that are not explicit in the novel.

Back