• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken Discussion thread.

Just felt the lack of Tekken threads.

Who is favourite character?

If you play Tekken who is your main?

What ranks are you in.

Tekken-7

Hwoarang main. *** you if you hate him. He's easy to learn. I'm using arcade and I don't have a card for it so too bad, I don't have a rank.

Bruh,Hwo is not easy,it is just easy to kick ass with him in low ranks.I am immune to most Hwo players online,almost no one tries to develope their Hwo.My main is Jin.

Oh,and I hate Hwo)It js hard to find someone that does not hate him.

I'm beating up high ranks in money match actually. You just need to spa- I mean, precisely use the legs and be careful to your spacing and you'll be fine.

I don't spam it but I use it frequently. And also I ******* hate King and that bullshit grabs. I can't use power crush and it takes literal seconds to take control again.

Bruuh,King is cancer,I hate King the most,especially when i can not breake a grab that takes away 60% damage.

I'm actually still salty that I haven't picked up Tekken 7

Although the DLC characters like Noctis and Geese look appealing although I wished Armor King II was brought back on the roster

Tekken 8 he will be brought back probably. Also I lost............to ******* LUCKY!!!!! How!? She is in like the worst in the tier list!

Tekken 7 DLC characters are trash so far.These characters with 2D fighting style annoy me and a lot of people.

I want Tekken Tag Tournament 3 to be released.And I think they will release it before Tekken 8.TTT2 is the best Tekken so far,imo.

"Also I lost............to ******* LUCKY!!!!! How!? She is in like the worst in the tier list!"

I am glad i have not seen her in ranked for a long time.

Man, please comfort me. This is humiliating. Also I like their 2-D style. It's more easy to learn for newcomers especially Akuma.

I liked the DLCs actually found it interesting. And mostly a devil jin and jin player. My friend spams a certain thing with lucky so he was unbearable.

So, vanilla, huh? I like fighting Jin most of the time.

Also can we talk about cheap bosses of Tekken franchise? That..... Azazel fight.......

Yeah, vanilla Jin was OP, he got nerfed later but that didn't stop me from using him all the time.

The cheapest boss will forever be Jinpachi in my eyes. I didn't find Azazel as hard tbh. I am yet to play T7 so I may change my mind though.

Devil Kazuya is ASS. Especially because you're forced to use Heihachi for the fight, who is close-ranged and he uses lasers at you, almost halving your health, and kill you in THREE HITS if he wanted to. Tekken 7, curse you!!!

ZERO7772 said:
I main Jin most of the time.
same and with devil jin too

@reinhard and did you try 10 star? If not then you haven't experience true hell. Also shin akuma wew! I can tell ya he is by far harder than what i had thought

gfu cuz i tried it all and holy hellhole. The devil kazuya fight was easier than the akuma fight from what i experienced and even on normal the dude has a fast AF unblockable which leads to half health combos and more. Youza man it was a big wtf

Aye, I heard Devil Kazuya is the cheapest boss in a while, and I can see the BS when watching fans playthrough. He has armor, do much more damage, can regenerate health, has full-screen laser attacks and he can fly lol.

I imagine Akuma is as bad as he was in ST?

let me give you a summary. He heals, spams fireballs that chip damage, focus attack charges so fast you need a second reaction or not combo, can refill meter, teleport, moves have more frames, half health down = likely RD after gurantee focus attack which instant kills, armor, parries and if he parries 3 times in a row you are WIDE open, and the damage is so small it hurts to see it

Back