• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ant Maverick requested it, I will get around to them. Pinkie promise or whatever other viable pledge.

@Mr. Bambu

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Casey gets stomped consistently all the time by Shredder's minions such as Dogpound. I don't see why he should scale to the turtles. Outside of giving Raph a decent fight in their first encounter (which is already inconsistent since he couldn't even handle some thugs at that time), he's usually getting himself saved.

I guess so. Him and April should be 9-B I suppose, since they can take out Foot-bots and Kraang droids, which can dent concrete and bash through walls.

So is somebody who knows what he or she is doing willing to handle updating all of the TMNT 2012 profiles?

Thank you, but I would prefer if somebody more experienced handles it. Sorry.

You can ask him for help if you wish.

So is anybody else here willing to help out with handling these revisions?

I think I can do it tomorrow afternoon. To summ things up:

Turtles and everyone else: 9-A

Casey Jones: 9-B.

I think so, yes.

Thank you for the help.

Just remember to handle all of the updates in a professional manner. That means updating all of the related statistics (tier, attack potency, striking strength, durability), along with changing the tier categories at the bottom of the pages.

I have updated the 2012 profiles. This thread can be closed now.

I'll keep watching the show so I can maybe upgrade them in the future.

What tier would April's psychic powers be on ? She's treated as above and beyond nearly everything in the verse using them. I'm not sure where to tier her She has a lot of evidence pointing to her being a God-Tier of the verse with them.

@Maverick Zero X

Thank you very much for the help. I will close this then.

@Seed

That is probably a question better saved for another content revision thread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back