• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of all of the turtles are capable of fighting Tiger Claw, which should be 9-B. He is more then capable of destroying walls, but more importantly, he should be much stronger then a tiger, who is already 9-B. So if we have trouble finding feats for whatever reason, then 9-B is an easy fallback.

But while we're scaling to Tiger Claw, Tiger Claw defeated Leatherhead, and the rest of the Mighty Mutanimals. Leatherhead and Slash both have nice feats of their own. Leatherhead and Slash can each effortlessly rip Kraang robots apart, Robots constructed of an alien metal like substance. Leatherhead also was able to fight against a giant rock lava golem thing that is certainly Small building level at the least. whereas it stomped Season 1 turtles. Now you might be thinking that it doesn't make sense to scale them to Tiger Claw, who scales to defeating Leatherhead, if Leatherhead beat a golem that stomped them all in the first place.

Just to clarify, Season 2 Turtles, who are notably more experienced, strong, and smart at this point would scale, as that is the season Tiger Claw is introduced.

This is less organized then I want it to be, but with Season 2 out of the way, I'll begin for Season 1 now.

Season 1 turtles are solid 9-B.The turtles most notably fight Karai and the Kraang here.

I will eventually make a more official TMNT thread regarding tier changes when I am finished analyzing the series.

But as for what we have right now, since I am busy in real life and rushed this response.

Season 1 and 2 Turtles are 9-B.

Okay. Thank you. I would appreciate your help with revising the pages.

I somehow doubt they're all the way down to 9-B; that sounds like a really big downgrade. Plus, I'm positive DarkAnine might have something to say. I don't know too much about the Nickelodeon version of Ninja Turtles, but I really don't want a repeat of the controversy we had with the 4Kids Ninja Turtles argument.

From what I remember of the show, they really are 9-B. That is why I find their current rating so extremely unreasonable.

Darkanine does not seem interested in responding.

Possibly yes. You can ask him again if you wish.

WeeklyBattles said:
Season 1 and 2 nickelodeon turtles fought a monster that was shaking NYC just by moving
They didn't "fight" it. I covered that in my post above. The episodes it premiers in (Season 2 episodes 13 and 14) shows that. Donnatello devises a scheme that involves luring it into a portal and then closing the portal.

Even if they did, it'd be a massive outlier.

I think that 22Easy makes sense.

Hmm. Nothing seems to be happening here, and Darkanine is not responding. Perhaps it will be necessary to highlight this thread to get anything done?

@22Easy

Would you be willing to revise the TMNT2012 profiles?

Personally I don't think this is too important or needs to happen immediatly, however if you think if it is highlight-worthy, you can go ahead.

Okay. I will not highlight it yet then. However, I would appreciate if you could ask some staff members to comment here, so we can get somewhere,

So, I think I found what some were referring to when they mentioned some of their antagonists causing earthquakes with physical movements:

https://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kraathatrogons

Although I don't know when or if the Turtles actually fought one of them, at least from what I could find there wasn't any direct engagement.

Tiger Claw never defeated the worm in a battle, he just got out of his stimatch by cutting a hole out of it with a sword (when he was inside of the worm).

Also, I believe that when they created a storm, it was because they were Amped by some old man who gave them Storm powers.

And the guy who gave them said powers actually had a scuffle with Casey Jones, so it still wuldn't scale to dura.

Regardless, I also remember them susing electricity based attacks in those forms, but not sure if they were actual lightings.

Though it's been a whil since last time I watched that show.

Hmm so either way it seems there'll be a downgrade coming (We just have to decide if it's 9-B or 8-C they're dropped to)

Yes, and somebody reasonably knowledgeable also has to update the pages.

Thank you for the help with figuring out their statistics.

You can get information here regarding how to edit the profiles: Standard Format for Character Profiles

The important thing is that you write explanations for them, including examples, within parentheses.

Not from what I remember, but I only watched the first season. 9-B or 9-A seems about right, but if somebody can find better feats, I am obviously willing to listen.

Maverick Zero X said:
9-B sounds stupidly low. I'm almost certain there are better feats than that.
If you think it's "stupidly low", than it would help to find feats that we can use.

So far the only thing we've seen mentioned by anyone is the earthquake-causing worms, and I'm not even certain they fought those more than they just closed a portal to prevent them from going to town, although if someone could give me scans/links I'd be more than willing to hear people out.

I watched a bit of Season 1 on Hulu last night and found a Tier 8 feat. I'll find a scan for it and post it in a sec.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6lx3qa (Skip to 25:03 unless you have half an hour to spare) ^Dogpound withstands the explosion of a tanker full of chlorosulfonic acid that was larger than apartment buildings. Should be calced but I'm pretty sure it'll give 8-C results. The Turtles can stagger and damage him with their blows so they should scale.

There's also the Kraathatrogons shaking NYC and making a giant crater (see 45:58 for the feat and 48:29 for a better view of the crater), but I'll have to find an instance of someone harming them for the Turtles to scale.

Thank you. That should be useful to scale from.

In this case you are allowed to directly ask a few calc group members to calculate the two feats via their message walls, and tell them that I would appreciate the help: VS Battles Staff

That is a good feat to scale from. The turtles should be able to scale to Dogpound then, but Casey jones shouldn't scale to the turtles, and by extension, April.

@Maverick, about Casey, I'd put him at least 9-C because he's basically a tough delinquent/street punk who has not really intensely, so it would make no sense at least for him to be 7-A

Yes I do agree he did give Ralph a good fight but that brings into question how is he this strong?

Don't tell me he was training with Genkai

Yeah, Maverick is right. Even a normal human can be comparable because verses have blatantly superhuman humans. Look at Pokemon, a ten year old non-superhuman kid tanks 9-B attacks all the time.

@Mr. Bambu

Would you be interested in helping out with calculating the feats?

Going off topic for a moment, what durability would a character have if he/she barely survived an attack at least 800 times worse than a lightning bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back