• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TBATE Discussion Thread

the first won't fly
World eater exists
I'm fine LS though

Any idea how to calc it?
Okay a rough overview of how to calculate it

First find the mass of a black hole (if we are assuming the smallest one)
Using this formula
M=r*(299793458)^2/0.00000000000674

(Where M is mass in kilogrammes and r is the radius of the black hole)

Then use this formula

F=GMm/r^2

(Where F is force in newtons G is gravitational constant 6.67*10^-11 , M is the mass of a black hole , m is the mass of the Scythe and r is the distance between them which is 10 feet)

But i think you should calc it because while the ebook extra chapters are in volume 7 (specifically Dim tunnels I-IV) i can't read them and won't have half the justifications for the black hole being real.

You can either check the mica blog on my profile on fandom or I send you volume 7 or discord
Not knowledgeable about calcs

I'm finishing up with the calc but i need the chapter number and name where Scythe Seris resists the gravity of a black hole.

Out of curiosity, what would be the AP value for Mica's Singularity using the black hole size you used for LS?

Maybe I could cook up and argument with regards to World Eater

Class T is also very nice for the verse given that the next best LS feat was Arthur throwing a 500 pound (I think) mana beast

Out of curiosity, what would be the AP value for Mica's Singularity using the black hole size you used for LS?

Maybe I could cook up and argument with regards to World Eater

Class T is also very nice for the verse given that the next best LS feat was Arthur throwing a 500 pound (I think) mana beast
Low 5B (Small planet) level for the smallest black hole

Last edited:
But on a more serious note, apart from the serious outlier, I'm a bit iffy on using the Black Hole for AP
It looks like something that can be contradicted by virtually anything (as seen with World Eater)

Granted, those who scale above Mica don't seem to struggle with tier 7 feats but tier 5? That's going to be a reach

Tier 7 looks good though

Lifting higher than Goku is a W

just out of curiosity was world eater implied to have left a crater at all cause if so that could reach into 6A - High 6A

I wouldn't call it multipliers but yeah
The cores and adventurer rank scaling

Then a scaling blog
So we got:
Ch.28 adventurer scaling
Ch.75 core scaling
Ch 353 second layer aether core at least 10x increase.
Ch 431 third layer aether core another increase on top of second layer at least 10x likely 100x , because Arthur mentioned exponential increase.

Is that all or am I forgetting something (I'm still rereading)

this is just for the first 2 volumes

If you could find some justifications for some characters between chapter 43 and 68
Eh i don't know we have statements of Jasmine being a dark yellow core and later solid yellow core and we know that solid yellow core mages are 20 times weaker than mid-silver core mages who are in turn weaker than mid-white core mages who downscale from Cecilia's storm feat.
So Jasmine being high 8-C doesn't sit right with me , considering Kaspian was massively stronger than dark yellow core Jasmine he should also be around solid yellow and was still holding back while fighting Arthur.

But about justifications from those chapters:
1.Feyrith was stated to be light orange core conjurer which means he's not far behind base adventurer Arthur. Ch.51
2. Tessia >= Curtis and his A rank lion (but it was stated to be because of her fighting style wich incorporates both casting buffs on herself and going melee while also casting long range spells) ch.56.
3. Disciplinary committee members should be comparable if not superior to base adventurer Arthur in mana output based on Feyrith.
4.Dark yellow core Arthur defeated a light yellow core adventurer but he didn't seem to damaged him that (it's said that his attacks just grazed him and he couldn't properly defend himself through the massive onslaught of attacks) much and it was mostly done through swordsmanship skill ,countering his fire with wind and tripping him up with earth manipulation. Ch.52
5.that light yellow adventurer penetrated Feyrith double water barrier and protective clothing with a fireball and was still holding back. Ch.51
6. Kathlyn who is implied superior to Feyrith couldn't damage that adventurer with ice attacks wich left only small scratches while he didn't even focus on protecting himself. Ch.51

Eh i don't know we have statements of Jasmine being a dark yellow core and later solid yellow core and we know that solid yellow core mages are 20 times weaker than mid-silver core mages who are in turn weaker than mid-white core mages who downscale from Cecilia's storm feat.
Can you send this rq
Might need to make a magic explanation blog also

Edit: Did a quick text search for volume 2 but it's not stated there
Only Lucas was stated to be dark yellow
These are not final ratings, I'm just adding it chapter by chapter using the statements I can find

Last edited:
Can you send this rq
Chapter 75:
"…The Six Lances? Why the sudden curiosity?" Virion asked after a while.

I didn't respond.

"What exactly do you want to know about them?" Accepting my silence, he responded tactfully.

"How strong are they?" After a bit of thought, I started off with a simple question.

He let out a slow, elongated breath. "Brat, let me start by asking you this: how strong do you imagine white core mages to be?"

My brows furrowed as I began calculating how many mages it would take to hold down a single white core mage. Since it took roughly around twenty solid-yellow core mages to hold off a single silver core mage, would it take less silver core mages than that to beat a white core mage… or was the power level increase exponential?

"I'm not really sure, Gramps," I finally said, defeated.

"To make it easier for you, we'll use myself as A figure of measurement. I don't ever recall explicitly telling you this, but I'm a mid-silver core mage. It would take roughly around ten of me to keep one mid-white core mage at bay, and that's being optimistic." Grandpa Virion let out a chortle.

"Ten of you…" I muttered under my breath.

"Now, Cynthia is high-silver. Even after being generous, it would take around six or seven of her to keep one mid-white core at bay." He shrugged as he spoke.

"…"

I couldn't imagine my current self being able to defeat that many Virions or Goodskys. Perhaps if I were to release the second phase of my dragon's will, I might be barely able to contend with three Grampa Virions, however, the drawback would be tremendous."

Due to him not saying directly that they are 10 times stronger but saying that it would take 10 of him to keep a mid-white core mage at bay some people may think that white core mages are just stronger by unknown amount and that they are not faster than silver core mages because even if there 10 of them if white core mage was 10 times faster he would just blitz effortlessly same with yellow core mages but in this world exists magic a universal energy system and it changes this statement to "it would take 10 times of my energy (mana in this case as it amps all of mages characteristics) to take on a mid-white core mage" same with 1 silver to 20 yellow core mages

Can you send this rq

Edit: Did a quick text search for volume 2 but it's not stated there
Only Lucas was stated to be dark yellow
These are not final ratings, I'm just adding it chapter by chapter using the statements I can find
Ch26:
"Hmm… Logically speaking, Jasmine is the most suitable person to protect Arthur. Durden only specializes in offensive area of effect spells. Although II do want to go with Arthur too, but I feel that maybe I'm probably not the most suitable person since protecting someone isn't really my strong suit." Helen just scratches her head.

"Jasmine, are you really okay with going along with Arthur?" my mother asked, concerned.

Giving my mother a determined look, she looked at my mother with a determined gaze as she nodded firmly in response.

"Pfft! The lady says she wants to go, let her go. She's the only Augmenter among us that has an elemental affinity! She just reached the dark yellow stage last year, and coupled with her wind attribute, I think she'd be the best suited." Adam said after a let out a chuckle as he leaned back on his chair"

Ch.31:
"Jasmine, light-yellow stage, AA-class augmenter. Wind attribute with dual swords," my partner said without batting an eye.

"Note, light orange stage, A-class augmenter. Fire attribute with specialization in sword," I added impatiently.

Brald smiled at us, "Welcome, you two! I'm certainly glad to have another AA class in the group!" The other two augmenters nodded in agreement while Oliver and Lucas's apathetic faces showed they didn't care. When asked for an introduction by Brald, Lucas practically spat out that he was a fire-specialized conjurer who was at dark yellow stage. Through all of this, Elijah kept his stone face while I was already beginning to grow annoyed by the constant glances Samantha shot at me, trying to look through the mask somehow."

Doing some quick maths
White core mages (lances) would downscale to baseline city level=6.3 megatons
Virion would backscale to 0.63 megatons (large town)
Arthur would further backscale to 31.5 kilotons (town level)

The only way to reconcile this with the scaling would be to acknowledge that the difference between AA and S class is way above 10x

So it'll be like this
Arthur at the start of his adventurer arc backscales from Kaspian's 31.5 Kilotons to 5.8 kilo (town level)

Jasmine at the end of the timeskip gets bumped to 31.5 kilo

EG retains it's 100x difference between it and an AA rank, so it gets bumped up to 3.1 megatons

Integration Arthur scales same
Fast-forward to Xyrus arc
Virion would backscale 3x integration Arthur to around 1 mega

White core mages would then scale to at least 10x of that which is 10 mega which is more or less the value of the calc

This looks like circular scaling to me
It can fly because none of the characters flat out say 10
They were highballing tf out of their chances and using the most favorable scenario for that

We can just say that the difference between Virion and say Mica is more than 10x
I'm also not sure If we're allowed to backscale in this scenario
Given that, for the same reasons above, 10x weaker is also a highball from the characters
But man I had a headache with this

Doing some quick maths
White core mages (lances) would downscale to baseline city level=6.3 megatons
Virion would backscale to 0.63 megatons (large town)
Arthur would further backscale to 31.5 kilotons (town level)

The only way to reconcile this with the scaling would be to acknowledge that the difference between AA and S class is way above 10x

So it'll be like this
Arthur at the start of his adventurer arc backscales from Kaspian's 31.5 Kilotons to 5.8 kilo (town level)

Jasmine at the end of the timeskip gets bumped to 31.5 kilo

EG retains it's 100x difference between it and an AA rank, so it gets bumped up to 3.1 megatons

Integration Arthur scales same
Fast-forward to Xyrus arc
Virion would backscale 3x integration Arthur to around 1 mega

White core mages would then scale to at least 10x of that which is 10 mega which is more or less the value of the calc

This looks like circular scaling to me
It can fly because none of the characters flat out say 10
They were highballing tf out of their chances and using the most favorable scenario for that

We can just say that the difference between Virion and say Mica is more than 10x
I'm also not sure If we're allowed to backscale in this scenario
Given that, for the same reasons above, 10x weaker is also a highball from the characters
But man I had a headache with this
Will this help also from ch.75:

"I'll explain where they came from after, but the strength of each one of the Six Lances… They are now above that of regular white core mages, but before being knighted, most of them were actually only Silver core mages." Gramps spoke with a faraway, peaceful expression.

"I'll explain where they came from after, but the strength of each one of the Six Lances… They are now above that of regular white core mages, but before being knighted, most of them were actually only Silver core mages." Gramps spoke with a faraway, peaceful expression.
I mean like

Cecilia> lances> simple white core mages

they are still in the same ballpark

But why are the lances backscaling from Cecilia's feat though?
While she's weaker than the scythes, she's definitely stronger than the retainers.
Uto stomped Arthur (can't remember if he was white core then) along with Sylvie (who should be comparable to that Arthur). Arthur should be comparable to any lance at that point. Worst case with realmheart at least.
Uto who would already downscale to baseline city level
Unless we're looking to backscale Arthur to large town+ and I'm not sure it works that way here on this site

I'll ask around though

Okay
This helps then
Lances>>Regular white core>>>10x Mid silver

Man there'll be a lot of upscaling and downscaling

Alright
I updated this and I think I can arrive at a middle ground scaling

Weirdly enough, Arthur's at least 10x scaling aether increase is almost an equal difference between the high and mid tiers.

I'm currently stumped on a way to link the average white core mage to the 1 mega.

Then we can downscale from that up until yellow cores

Alright
I updated this and I think I can arrive at a middle ground scaling

Weirdly enough, Arthur's at least 10x scaling aether increase is almost an equal difference between the high and mid tiers.

I'm currently stumped on a way to link the average white core mage to the 1 mega.

Then we can downscale from that up until yellow cores
Alright
This is a downplay
Tessia who is peak silver stage/low white core stage is stated capable of leveling mountains as in plural
I stared as Tessia stroked the pendant like it was a newborn. The elven princess was a powerful mage on the cusp of being a white core, a beast tamer capable of leveling mountains… yet, her narrow shoulders and her thin, pale arms seemed so delicate.
This should get calced
Should be like city level
@Stryker861 can you help with this?
Like wtf
Everyone else can downscale/upscale from her
Lances, retainers, Scythes, Wraiths and Asuras upscale massively from this
Unless there's another impressive feat that can be calced for the high tiers
Maybe an overwanked version of Cecilia's feat
Virion becomes 10x weaker
Yellow cores become 200x weaker

Time to scale wank
Using these 2 scans as reference

https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/The-Beginning-After-The-End/0006-059.png
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/The-Beginning-After-The-End/0006-060.png

We can see the Grand Mountain Range in the background.
The carriage is still in Ashber
Would it be possible to calc the height of the mountains using the distance between Ashbern and Grand Mountains as noted in the blog as reference?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Stryker861/Land_sizes_for_TBATE
Angle of elevation or something (I have no idea what I'm waffling about)

Once we get that, then a calc for mountain destruction (pulverization or fragmentation would be fine as Windson's casual attacks could turn shit to dust) would be in order

Time to scale wank

Would it be possible to calc the height of the mountains using the distance between Ashbern and Grand Mountains as noted in the blog as reference?

Once we get that, then a calc for mountain destruction (pulverization or fragmentation would be fine as Windson's casual attacks could turn shit to dust) would be in order
oh so you bassically just want me to get the moutain height and the destrcution of one? also is windson going to be a high/god teir

oh so you bassically just want me to get the moutain height and the destrcution of one? also is windson going to be a high/god teir
Yeah
The good thing about this is that, the mountain busting statement is in reference to someone who is mid tier at best

Windson is a high tier

I remembered a possible feat :
Chapter 33:

"On the other side of the large doors was a beautiful meadow that stretched out far beyond my view. As we all peered agape at the brightly lit field of grass that glittered like polished emeralds, for a moment, the fact that we were underground seemed like a dream."

"What I found suspicious, though, was the very fact that a space like this could exist underground. There were no pillars visible and this area stretched for at least a few hundred meters in all directions. With such an extensive open field with no supports holding it up, I was surprised that this place hadn't been buried in rocks."

"Picking up his hammer, Reginald charged forward, seizing the opportunity that Elijah had created. His giant warhammer glowed a brilliant yellow as he roared out in desperate resolve. "Go back to the damn hole you crawled out from, you oversized tree! Impact Barrage!"

The giant hammer began vibrating fiercely in his hands as he unleashed his attack down at the elderwood guardian's lance.

It felt like a warship had just fired a massive storm of cannons as the whole cavern shook. The sheer force of Reginald's spell had reduced the beast's weapon to shreds."
-> This looks like he created a mini earthquake.
Looks like I might have to take a serious look at this
But it's kind of a moot point (unless it yields like tier 7 results which I doubt) since it could damage the elderwood guardian. So it scales to it anyways

I personally don't like the idea of low tiers back scaling off feats done by mid/high tiers but I also can't find any noteworthy feat done by any low tier

Now that my mind has been opened, I found out more stuffs for mountain busting mid/high tiers
Spinning around, I lifted Jona up by the scruff of his shirt once more and pulled him close. “I’m sorry for your friend, Jona, but pull your head out of your ass. There are enemies out there stronger than you can imagine—stronger than any adventurer you’ve ever worshipped—and you want me to expend all my energy to save everyone here? If I do that, who’s going to stop them? Who’s going to stop the enemy leaders that can level a mountain with a twitch of their fingers?”
There's also this
Can serve as LS ratings for those weaker than seris
I was the son of Karnal Vale, heir to the House of Vale! Yet in front of this boy, who appeared no older than me, I was nothing—not a warrior, not a leader, not a mage. Nothing.
My body trembled and convulsed as a palpable power radiated from him, crushing me to the ground with the weight of a mountain.
I admit @SODAKU
I was not familiar with your game

There are lots of this stuffs

Time to scale wank

testi could you grab the statment for the moutain destruction

testi could you grab the statment for the moutain destruction
Chapter 75 (Top Tier statement)
“Boy, deities are not what the religious books say about gods. Deities are beings that are able to ascend from what we consider their mortal bodies and fully harmonize with mana. Dragons—at least, from what I’ve read about them—are beings that can naturally become deities. They can’t be classified as just S-class or SS-class mana beasts; if you compare it to mana cores, a deity would be at the level one would reach after breaking out of white core stage.” Grandpa Virion looked down at his hands as he said this, letting out a scoff.
“Here we are—elves, humans, and dwarves alike—at most, barely able to tap into the power of a white stage mana core. Yet, beings may still exist that can easily level mountains and flood valleys.” Again, Grandpa Virion had that faraway look.
Chapter 154 (Mid-Top Tier statement)
Spinning around, I lifted Jona up by the scruff of his shirt once more and pulled him close. “I’m sorry for your friend, Jona, but pull your head out of your ass. There are enemies out there stronger than you can imagine—stronger than any adventurer you’ve ever worshipped—and you want me to expend all my energy to save everyone here? If I do that, who’s going to stop them? Who’s going to stop the enemy leaders that can level a mountain with a twitch of their fingers?”
Chapter 257 (Mid Tier Statement)
I stared as Tessia stroked the pendant like it was a newborn. The elven princess was a powerful mage on the cusp of being a white core, a beast tamer capable of leveling mountains… yet, her narrow shoulders and her thin, pale arms seemed so delicate.

Edit: There's also this. Arthur's Mana Aura is stated to be the weight of a Mountain
I was the son of Karnal Vale, heir to the House of Vale! Yet in front of this boy, who appeared no older than me, I was nothing—not a warrior, not a leader, not a mage. Nothing.
My body trembled and convulsed as a palpable power radiated from him, crushing me to the ground with the weight of a mountain.

Back