• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TBATE Discussion Thread

Used Paint to pixel scale the size, i got Elenoir height at 150px with a diameter of 75px and Xyrus at 23px, so if we say that Xyrus is 200km wide then Elenoir measurements would be:

Height: 1304km
Diameter: 652km
Area: 850.208km²

That being said i am very inexperienced with pixelscaling and with paint lol, so if anyone could double check it would be helpfull.

I remembered a possible feat :
Chapter 33:

"On the other side of the large doors was a beautiful meadow that stretched out far beyond my view. As we all peered agape at the brightly lit field of grass that glittered like polished emeralds, for a moment, the fact that we were underground seemed like a dream."

"What I found suspicious, though, was the very fact that a space like this could exist underground. There were no pillars visible and this area stretched for at least a few hundred meters in all directions. With such an extensive open field with no supports holding it up, I was surprised that this place hadn't been buried in rocks."

"Picking up his hammer, Reginald charged forward, seizing the opportunity that Elijah had created. His giant warhammer glowed a brilliant yellow as he roared out in desperate resolve. "Go back to the damn hole you crawled out from, you oversized tree! Impact Barrage!"

The giant hammer began vibrating fiercely in his hands as he unleashed his attack down at the elderwood guardian's lance.

It felt like a warship had just fired a massive storm of cannons as the whole cavern shook. The sheer force of Reginald's spell had reduced the beast's weapon to shreds."
-> This looks like he created a mini earthquake.

Used Paint to pixel scale the size, i got Elenoir height at 150px with a diameter of 75px and Xyrus at 23px, so if we say that Xyrus is 200km wide then Elenoir measurements would be:

Height: 1304km
Diameter: 652km
Area: 850.208km²

That being said i am very inexperienced with pixelscaling and with paint lol, so if anyone could double check it would be helpfull.
Let me ask someone to check it out
Can you send your pixel image?
So the person can work with that

Kinda , aldir said that the destruction was hundreds of miles wide so i am using the bare minimum

Can you find the statement, if so i can try using pixelscaling to find how large each of the countries are.
Chapter 5:
"A book that I had read popped into my mind. I recalled reading about a floating piece of land built by an ancient organization of conjurers for the sole purpose of housing the most prestigious Mage Academy. A city was later built around the academy; both the City and the academy were named after the leader of the organization - Xyrus.

How was it possible to keep a piece of land, hundreds of kilometers long, afloat? Magnetism? Then the land beneath the city would be affected by it. Did the city have its own gravitational field?"
@Stryker861 can you help pixel the size of this countries using the reference?

so the whole island is hundreds of km or 200km as a lowball? also do you need like the area of each one or just the length and width of each
260583748_4582554228459742_4628752150952483412_n.jpg

If you zoom in, you'll see a place called xyrus city
You can use 200km as a low-ball for that
Once you've pixeled that, you can pixel the areas of the 4 regions
Sapin (Xyrus is in sapin)
Elenoir
Darv
Beast Glades

260583748_4582554228459742_4628752150952483412_n.jpg

If you zoom in, you'll see a place called xyrus city
You can use 200km as a low-ball for that
Once you've pixeled that, you can pixel the areas of the 4 regions
Sapin (Xyrus is in sapin)
Elenoir
Darv
Beast Glades
can you screen shot a specific part of the city thats 200km cause im a bit confused on that

Credits to @Stryker861

This is the xyrus statement
So you can fix it in the blog
Chapter 5:
"A book that I had read popped into my mind. I recalled reading about a floating piece of land built by an ancient organization of conjurers for the sole purpose of housing the most prestigious Mage Academy. A city was later built around the academy; both the City and the academy were named after the leader of the organization - Xyrus.

How was it possible to keep a piece of land, hundreds of kilometers long, afloat? Magnetism? Then the land beneath the city would be affected by it. Did the city have its own gravitational field?"

Time for the heavy guns (abilities)
Chapter 34:

[Absolute Zero]

The elderwood guardian, who was in the form of a giant wave of entangled vines, rapidly became encased in ice as the very atoms that made up the mana beast froze in place where the white fire had spread.

Exploding forth the black lightning around me, deadly coils of dark electricity traced through the frozen tsunami of vines and instantly shattered it, leaving only the beast's mana core.
-> Arthur gets absolute zero and associated with it durability negation (also Arthur should get resistance to absolute zero and cold as both absolute zero and white fire came from his hands and he was unharmed by them in the novel , only in the comic he had a frostbite on his hand but without resistance his hand would have been shattered to pieces).

Chapter 378 (additional justification for black hole creation for mica):

A jolt of electrical force leapt from my fingers to her hammer, and when the next blow fell, an explosion of lightning rocked Taci to the side. Just behind him, an orb of pitch-black nothing—a dark sphere that light couldn’t escape—appeared, and he lurched back into it.

P.s: I'm thinking about working on resistances and abilities for characters after we finish with basic stats and I think we can get lifting strength for high-tiers through Scythe Seris resisting the pull of a black hole but for that we need the radius of the black hole and i don't remember the radius ever being stated.
@Testarossa002 you said you had the E-book can you please search if the size was ever stated, when you'll get the chance to.

[Absolute Zero]

The elderwood guardian, who was in the form of a giant wave of entangled vines, rapidly became encased in ice as the very atoms that made up the mana beast froze in place where the white fire had spread.

Exploding forth the black lightning around me, deadly coils of dark electricity traced through the frozen tsunami of vines and instantly shattered it, leaving only the beast's mana core.
-> Arthur gets absolute zero and associated with it durability negation (also Arthur should get resistance to absolute zero and cold as both absolute zero and white fire came from his hands and he was unharmed by them in the novel , only in the comic he had a frostbite on his hand but without resistance his hand would have been shattered to pieces).
I actually have the scan
Been too lazy to add it to the blog
A jolt of electrical force leapt from my fingers to her hammer, and when the next blow fell, an explosion of lightning rocked Taci to the side. Just behind him, an orb of pitch-black nothing—a dark sphere that light couldn’t escape—appeared, and he lurched back into it.

P.s: I'm thinking about working on resistances and abilities for characters after we finish with basic stats and I think we can get lifting strength for high-tiers through Scythe Seris resisting the pull of a black hole but for that we need the radius of the black hole and i don't remember the radius ever being stated.
@Testarossa002 you said you had the E-book can you please search if the size was ever stated, when you'll get the chance to.
Sweet
I'll find it
Aparently, black holes can be used to get AP scaling

An orb of pure mana was forming at the end of the Scythe’s sword, but she appeared to be aiming past me and toward my team. Knowing I didn’t have much time, I began condensing gravity into small point ten feet in front of her. Sweat beaded on my forehead and there was a twinge of pain in my mana core as I struggled to contain the force building within that space. Just as she released the destructive orb, I completed casting Singularity.
A well of massive gravity appeared in the air in the form of a black hole in the fabric of reality. The orb passed through the Singularity, but the gravitational effect was strong enough to pull it significantly off target, so when it impacted against the far wall of the cavern, blooming into a ten-foot-wide disintegration field, it was far from Hornfels and the others.
Maybe 10 feet diameter?
Not particularly sure

@SODAKU
This is from Volume 7 btw

Maybe 10 feet diameter?
Not particularly sure

@SODAKU
This is from Volume 7 btw
I don't really think we can use that because she was casting the black hole to avert the spell and not to attack , so 10 feet would be the distance from black hole to Scythe.

Without the radius we can only assume the smallest possible size and it would still be a huge outlier from other feats (the highest is what the world eater at high-6B and the smallest black hole will be low-5B)

We can try to pass it off as her holding back from destroying the planet but I'm not really sure how that is going to work ,so don't take my word for it

Personally , I think this is a perfect situation to calc lifting strength of Scythes.

We can try to pass it off as her holding back from destroying the planet but I'm not really sure how that is going to work ,so don't take my word for it

Personally , I think this is a perfect situation to calc lifting strength of Scythes.
the first won't fly
World eater exists
I'm fine LS though

Any idea how to calc it?

if theres visuals send it
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Above are the two chapters where the feat and it's aftermath were shown

Also
Would it be possible to calc Arthur's Father reacting to the explosion without breaking any site rules?
Might yield good results

Shit
Link's broken
I'll send it to you on discord

I've been unable to finish up the blogs for the verse for now because I'm preparing for major revisions regarding another verse
Reason why I've been focused on getting calcs done and accepted in the mean time

Once I prep those revisions, I'll be back fully with profile creation and explanation blogs

Arthur's blog is cool for the most part outside of stats

Back